Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad he tweeted that so we don't have to argue for 6 months that he is not saying "popular" corn because that makes no sense. :lmfao:

Maybe it's just the fact that I'm not a native English speaker but to me that whole line doesn't make any sense. :naughty:

What is pom? The dictionary says it's a slang for English immigrant?

:roll1:

That's true- but a pom pom is a fluffy ball thing that cheerleeders wave about

(not being rude- it's just the image of a two poms being waved about like a pom pom)

Edited by Soaring Simpson

:roll1:

That's true- but a pom pom is a fluffy ball thing that cheerleeders wave about

(not being rude laughing, it's just the image of a pom being waved about like a pom pom)

Ah I see! So the field is just a stadium? Even less romantic :mf_rosetinted:

I'm glad he tweeted that so we don't have to argue for 6 months that he is not saying "popular" corn because that makes no sense. :lmfao:

:blink:

Maybe it's just the fact that I'm not a native English speaker but to me that whole line doesn't make any sense. :naughty:

OMG I´m not alone...... I already thought my brain said goodbye because I can´t see any sense.....

Ap1GNpjCMAAgqEp.jpg:large

:mf_rosetinted:

Hope this clears things for ya.

:lmao:

:thumb_yello:

I don't know why I find this so funny but I have been laughing ever since I saw that tweet. It's like when Lena introduced us to the Kind and Fine Wizard. :kaf:

In spanish "pom pom" it means knocking at the door :blink: seems rap lyrics without any sense :mf_rosetinted:

The pom pom part makes perfect sense. It's the popular corn bit that is bizarre. Hopefully an autocorrect issue. :naughty:

:lmao:

:thumb_yello:

I don't know why I find this so funny but I have been laughing ever since I saw that tweet. It's like when Lena introduced us to the Kind and Fine Wizard. :kaf:

Kind and Fine Wizard? I need to research that so I can understand :mf_rosetinted: