• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks a lot for the D/L link !!!! :flowers2:

[YOUTUBE]0WwfyabYyBs[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for posting! :flowers2: I missed the first part last night. So,those love songs from TOOL will be different from what people normally expected,since EMD is a love song for him. Someone could do the translation? (I understand but my english is poor)

So,those love songs from TOOL will be different from what people normally expected,since EMD is a love song for him.

EMD is likely to be only be a bonus track / appear on the French version only.

He never said it was a love song.

You guys ta ALOT :naughty:

I couldnt read everything.

My report is coming up.

But all i can say now: not meet and greet. It was kind of a messy organization! But we didnt need to i think. We saw him so close and it was fantastic. We got wet. And it was amazing.

Anyone else did a report? Am

I gonna bore you? :lmfao:!!

My report is coming up.

But all i can say now: not meet and greet. It was kind of a messy organization! But we didnt need to i think. We saw him so close and it was fantastic. We got wet. And it was amazing.

No, GO AHEAD! SPILL! :teehee:

My report is coming up.

can't wait to read it!! :teehee:

EMD is likely to be only be a bonus track / appear on the French version only.

He never said it was a love song.

He just said that in this interview,but maybe I misunderstood :dunno:

The day Roxy saw Mika... for the first time. (MY FIRST GIG REPORT!)

PART1

No i didnt die... in fact, im kinda calm this morning. Because everything was better than i thought it would be.:teehee: I have no regrets about anything.

So, yesterday i for breakfast i ate... kidding:mf_rosetinted: let me get to the good stuff!

Alright, we got there at 6pm. Show started at 7:30. They put us in a little room with about.. hm... 30-40 people? They said we would watch the show in between sets from there. Truth was, the screen was smaller than the one in my living room and after 10 minutes, the snacks were gone :lmfao:!

The room sucked LOL!

They gave us instructions on how we would go out for mika the first time. But maybe not for the second time :tears:... And let me tell you, in that room, i think 70% were there for Mika. :aah: It was quite a disappointement! But we dealt with it. I said i would glue myself on the side of the stage t stay there for mika:mf_rosetinted:

We were hearing all the soundchecks before the show started... i died a bit! my first time "hearing" his voice live... After what seemed like forever (i was literally jumping around and ready to go...) they finally took us out of our cell!!

............ to be followed :roftl:

My report is coming up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Let me just say, that at some point, while watching the backstage cam, I thought I saw you, but just for a split second. Can you confirm? Were you wandering around in the backstage hoping to bump into Mika? :lmfao:

(I didn't say anything on twitter, cause I wasn't sure, and it was so quick that would be impossible to confirm! LOL)

WHERE'S MY JEAN-MARC? You have my address, feel free to send him. Thanks. :mf_rosetinted:

*grabs popcorn and waits for the rest of the report*

Part 2: the moment my heart stopped.

We were then put in line, still backstage, to be ready to head out. It was a bit insane. PEople tried going in front etc.. We just tried to stay together:roftl:. We couldnt bring anything with us.. no cell, cameras etc. There even was a detector! insane!

I was beyond excited... i looked more excited than any kid there...I was just.... omg... im gonna see him.. after 2 years...omg!!! :boing:

After what seemed like forever again:aah:, they took us out into the audience. I was skipping around so happy!!! There was about 15 people in front of us.. but i didnt care. Then the woman who was directing us looked at me and said:Are you able to cheer like crazy and can u bring it??

I just jumped around and said yes..

So she said: ok, follow me!

I dont think my fellow mfcers realized what had happened, but she got us on the other side of the crowd right in front row!!!! We were standing in the aisles, next to the public, and i was... 5 feet away from the stage. i could touch it:wub2: I saw Cherisse and Martin on stage... for real AWW!! i screamed CHERISSE!!! MARTIIIN Everyone around was wondering who i was screaming to.. LOL!

I was SO hyper at that time... my mind is a bit of a blur :roftl: All i know is, the host came back, announced mika and BOOM! Lollipop!!!

I was just... stunned.. Then.. i think its Christine who told me, look, mika is coming in a car!

I was like WHERE WHAT WHO??? and then i saw him:teehee: And from that moment on, my eyes never quit him as long as he was on stage!!!

Right before he got out of the car he took a look in the audience and looked at me and smiled as i knew all the words. Felt good!!!!!! i AWWWWWWWWWWWWED!!! :lmfao:!!!

He was there, in front of me.. him.. mika... i pinched myself a few times:aah: I couldnt believe it... He was so close to me.. The set went so fast.. i sang everything and clapped and jumped and looked insane...

He looked happy and surprised about the audience reaction. Took me a while to realize that the entire audience was actually cheering him on. I dont know how many were there only fo mika and not for the show itself. It think it was ALOT! Either ways, hes REALLY loved here. More than i thought. People adore him. Everyone was clappin and singing along. WOW!!!!

I cant remember the songs he sang, sorry... i was in my little bubble. But i think most were from LICM. I do remember GK, and how he messed up when he sang and it wasnt his part!! he looked at us in shame hahahha!

And thn he tried a bi in shame.. but it wasnt the right one., LMFAO!!! he was like: ok, no more improv tonight mika..

IT stunned me how, for such a perfectionnist like mika... hes willing to take so many risks in show! especially on a tv show!! He just goes with the flow. And he ddnt seem upset when things didnt go as planned. He just laughed it off! he seemed in an AMAZING mood!! It was like his own gig!!!!

I remember he end was with feathers.. and i was like omg.. theyre all gonna suffocate !!! and they kinda did. At one point he couldnt sing anymore:roftl: but it looked stunning inside the room!!!

And then was the interview:teehee:

We were then put in line, still backstage, to be ready to head out. It was a bit insane. PEople tried going in front etc.. We just tried to stay together:roftl:. We couldnt bring anything with us.. no cell, cameras etc. There even was a detector! insane!

I was beyond excited... i looked more excited than any kid there...I was just.... omg... im gonna see him.. after 2 years...omg!!! :boing:

After what seemed like forever again:aah:, they took us out into the audience. I was skipping around so happy!!! There was about 15 people in front of us.. but i didnt care. Then the woman who was directing us looked at me and said:Are you able to cheer like crazy and can u bring it??

I dont think my fellow mfcers realized what had happened, but she got us on the other side of the crowd right in front row!!!! We were standing in the aisles, next to the public, and i was... 5 feet away from the stage. i could touch it:wub2: I saw Cherisse and Martin on stage... for real AWW!! i screamed CHERISSE!!! MARTIIIN Everyone around was wondering who i was screaming to.. LOL!

I was SO hyper at that time... my mind is a bit of a blur :roftl: All i know is, the host came back, announced mika and BOOM! Lollipop!!!

I was just... stunned.. Then.. i think its Christine who told me, look, mika is coming in a car!

I was like WHERE WHAT WHO??? and then i saw him:teehee: And from that moment on, my eyes never quit him as long as he was on stage!!!

Right before he got out of the car he took a look in the audience and looked at me and smiled as i knew all the words. Felt good!!!!!! i AWWWWWWWWWWWWED!!! :lmfao:!!!

He was there, in front of me.. him.. mika... i pinched myself a few times:aah: I couldnt believe it... He was so close to me.. The set went so fast.. i sang everything and clapped and jumped and looked insane...

He looked happy and surprised about the audience reaction. Took me a while to realize that the entire audience was actually cheering him on. I dont know how many were there only fo mika and not for the show itself. It think it was ALOT! Either ways, hes REALLY loved here. More than i thought. People adore him. Everyone was clappin and singing along. WOW!!!!

I cant remember the songs he sang, sorry... i was in my little bubble. But i think most were from LICM. I do remember GK, and how he messed up when he sang and it wasnt his part!! he looked at us in shame hahahha!

And thn he tried a bi in shame.. but it wasnt the right one., LMFAO!!! he was like: ok, no more improv tonight mika..

IT stunned me how, for such a perfectionnist like mika... hes willing to take so many risks in show! especially on a tv show!! He just goes with the flow. And he ddnt seem upset when things didnt go as planned. He just laughed it off! he seemed in an AMAZING mood!! It was like his own gig!!!!

I remember he end was with feathers.. and i was like omg.. theyre all gonna suffocate !!! and they kinda did. At one point he couldnt sing anymore:roftl: but it looked stunning inside the room!!!

And then was the interview:teehee

From now on, this smiley :boing: shall be known as "Roxy". :roftl:

Lovely report, dear!!!!!! I'm so happy for you I don't even know how to put it in words! :wub2:

And then was the interview:teehee:

awww sooo happy to read this :teehee:

Part 3: Hopes up, hopes down.. (man, im GREAT with titles huh?? LOL!)

After that the host came back and inteviewed him.. He threw feathers at her.. right in her mouth:roftl: i was laughing SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! he kept trying to take them off and was like: SORRY SORRY SORRY!!

hahahahahaa :lmfao:!!!!!!! oh mika!!

The interview was AMAZING!! to see him in front of me talk for real.. was kind of.. surreal... really.. It felt weird. And i was captivated!!

I saw someone translated the whole thing. good! cause i cant remember half of it! i was looking at his shoes.. his outfit... hir hair... how great he looked :das: how cute he was.. how he was so close.. :roftl: my brain stopped working LOL!!!!!!!!! i was just focused on him! WHICH BTW, was SO SAD for allt he singers there!! we didnt give a DAMN about them!!! They tried to entire time to catch my attention, and make me sing with them!! and.. no.. my eyes were on mika!! poor them:roftl: The sound was also good, but not amazing in there.. watchign it on tv, it was 6416161 times better but mika sounded amazing!

Ok, moments i recall from the interview

the host asking when the album would FINALLY be out.. (all the mfcers giggles behind me:roftl:) And then him explaining he was lebenase, syrian (?from syria...), american... got everyone confused.. and just said: ANYWAYS!!!! hahahaha!

How he said he got kicked out of school in paris..

the host was like: WOT!!

i was thinking to myself: lord, thats a LONG story!!!!!!!!!

and he thought the SAME thing cause he said: well.. bit of a long story... but anyways..

i laughed so much :lmfao:!!! i know him so well, i know how he'll answer to stuff now hhahahaha!!

So yeah, the entire interview was amazing really. IT was great.. Then he was off... And i kept my eyes on him till he disappeared :lmfao:!

And we were taken backstage... where we almost died of disappointment!

I love the montage they did of Mika in the beginning. I felt as if I had just discovered Mika :wub2:

Yes,it was great,they know how to do it!

Thanks,Roxy,for your report ! And I love Canada for what they did last night for Mika,it was like everybody there were his fans :wub2:

Edited by krysady

first of all thank you so much @Marilyn Mastin for the link you provided :bow:

i couldn't watch live and, oh boy, what a performance i missed :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:...it was just amazing...loved every second of it :wub2:

special congrats to the Canadians for making Mika feel so appreciated...you guys are great ! :thumb_yello:

I was happy to find it. I couldn't watch it live last night either, because I wasn't feeling very well and needed to go to bed.