hello everybody!

cathblais

Hi!

I'm new in MFC since last week....I listen Mika's music since his beginning but i really fell in love recently at Staracadémie Show in Montreal. :wub2:

After this, i begun to read about him, watch videos and LISTEN what is has to say.....I discovered a very special and talented young man!

How lucky i'm...i'll see him this summer at Festival des montgolfieres St-jean near Montreal!!!!!!I'm so happy! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcomeani: Hello! welcome over here! I'll be there at the show too in St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, hope to see you there! And hope you get to have some fun here too! It was an epic show in Starac'! :thumb_yello: Nice intro!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi!

I'm new in MFC since last week....I listen Mika's music since his beginning but i really fell in love recently at Staracadémie Show in Montreal. :wub2:

After this, i begun to read about him, watch videos and LISTEN what is has to say.....I discovered a very special and talented young man!

How lucky i'm...i'll see him this summer at Festival des montgolfieres St-jean near Montreal!!!!!!I'm so happy! :thumb_yello:

Hi there! He was adorable on the show. I saw the vids of it. Welcome to the MFC!

Hi!

Welcome! :thumb_yello:

I watched the Star Academie performance online, and it was fabulous! Glad you decided to join us! And I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time at the concert this Summer! :wub2: