NRJ 94.3 Montreal - Interview with Mika - May 10, 2012

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this reminds me so much of my childhood when my best friend and I used to listen to the Radio Luxemburg to hear new singles. :aah:

It's happening again.:naughty: We are almost like this girl, aren't we? :mf_rosetinted:

Girl_listening_to_radio.gif

Mehh I'll be at school, yes I hope I'll hear it when I come back!

yay!! it works :thumb_yello:

thanks Guy! aw man...6 am??! i'm not waking up that early, not even for a mika interview - sorry! :naughty:

Would have done the same though :naughty: I love sleep more than everything in this world, I'm sorry too !

i'm not 100% sure of the time the interview is going to be on... i'm just guessing because the woman who interviewed him on behalf of le Festival des Montgolfières (Mitsou), also has a show on NRJ 94.3, from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.

it would make sense if they spoke about the interview she did during her time slot on the radio no?

:blush-anim-cl:

i'm not 100% sure of the time the interview is going to be on... i'm just guessing because the woman who interviewed him on behalf of le Festival des Montgolfières (Mitsou), also has a show on NRJ 94.3, from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.

it would make sense if they spoke about the interview she did during her time slot on the radio no?

:blush-anim-cl:

Mitsou tweeted about it ;-)

did she say what time though?

her show is between 6h & 9h

here is what she wrote

Gros trip, je viens de parler à MIKA au téléphone! Il confirme qu'il sera à l'International des Montgolfières le 15 aout prochain, quelques jours avant son anniversaire (il aura 29 ans le 19) alors on pourra lui chanter joyeux anniversaire! L'entrevue sera diffusée demain sur NRJ 94.3.

here is what she wrote

Gros trip, je viens de parler à MIKA au téléphone! Il confirme qu'il sera à l'International des Montgolfières le 15 aout prochain, quelques jours avant son anniversaire (il aura 29 ans le 19) alors on pourra lui chanter joyeux anniversaire! L'entrevue sera diffusée demain sur NRJ 94.3.

she got the wrong date... his birthday is on the 18th :naughty:

so she didn't mention the time either hmmmm

she got the wrong date... his birthday is on the 18th :naughty:

so she didn't mention the time either hmmmm

J'imagine que l'entrevue sera disponible sur le site de NRJ au courant de la journée.....

So Guy, you will be listening to the radio the whole morning and let us know if there are any news? :wub2: Lol, I hope you don't have a lot of work to do... :naughty:

He might accidentally say something interesting, we never know...

It's an interview by phone made yesterday or 2 days ago I think

Oh, that's great news! I thought it was done when he visited Canada earlier, but if it's new we might hear some news for real. Excited!

It's an interview by phone made yesterday or 2 days ago I think

Aaaah thanks for confirming :biggrin2:

Oh, that's great news! I thought it was done when he visited Canada earlier, but if it's new we might hear some news for real. Excited!

Eeeeeeee just what I was thinking :excite: