NRJ 94.3 Montreal - Interview with Mika - May 10, 2012

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That did not happen.

Didn't he cancel a corporate gig because of the accident? Well, we don't know how many :dunno:

Thanks for the translation! :flowers2:

Edit: But it was the interviewer talking about cancellations? They don't seem to have ver clear information in general...

Didn't he cancel a corporate gig because of the accident? Well, we don't know how many :dunno:

Edit: But it was the interviewer talking about cancellations? They don't seem to have ver clear information in general...

pretty much yes :naughty:

I think the festival is still bitter by the fact that he cancelled a few years back. I heard through the grapevine (someone working for the festival) that "Mika" was not a good word to mention around the organizers

I guess they changed their minds after the new found love we have for him here :naughty:

Edited by guylainem123

there are a little article here :

http://www.facebook.com/mitsoug

Mika est amoureux de Montréal. Son Prochain single va sortir bientôt et l'album à l'automne. Il a même engagé un réalisateur pour créer un vidéo dans nos rues, avec des acteurs d'ici, pour une de ses chansons. Le court métrage est filmé ces jours-ci dans notre ville. On a hâte de le voir à l'International des montgolfières de St-Jean-sur-Richelieu! Voici mon bloc nouvelles avec l'entrevue, tout de suite après Rihanna.

i tried to make a little translation :)

Mika loves Montreal. His next single will be out soon and the album will be released in Autumn. He engaged a director to create a video in our streets with actors from here, for one of his song.The short film is being filmed these days in our city. We can't wait to see the International Balloon Festival of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu! Here is my new block with the interview, right after Rihanna.

Mika est amoureux de Montréal. Son Prochain single va sortir bientôt et l'album à l'automne. Il a même engagé un réalisateur pour créer un vidéo dans nos rues, avec des acteurs d'ici, pour une de ses chansons. Le court métrage est filmé ces jours-ci dans notre ville. On a hâte de le voir à l'International des montgolfières de St-Jean-sur-Richelieu! Voici mon bloc nouvelles avec l'entrevue, tout de suite après Rihanna.

Mika loves Montreal. His next single will be out soon and the album will be released in Autumn. He engaged a director to create a video in our streets with actors from here, for one of his song.The short film is being filmed these days in our city. We can't wait to see the International Balloon Festival of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu! Here is my new block with the interview, right after Rihanna.

:shocked: a new single soon? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee :excite: I kinda always knew it wouldnt be out ths summer. But things are moving forward!

Thankyou for posting!

i find it starts a bit on a negative note, the fact that he was a "no show" at that festival.

Maybe it needs to be addressed so people will not worry about whether he's going to show up this time or not.

I don't think that's what they are talking about. He only postponed the corporate gig, he did not cancel it.

I think the festival is still bitter by the fact that he cancelled a few years back. I heard through the grapevine (someone working for the festival) that "Mika" was not a good word to mention around the organizers.

Well the biggest problem was that there was some excuse issued that he was too ill to fly and then he turned up in NYC on the same day. So unless he went by boat... :mikacool:

Mika loves Montreal. His next single will be out soon and the album will be released in Autumn.

Oh dear. :naughty:

I do remember he did cancel something, and Alexandra Burke took his place:thumb_yello:

So it says a video for one of his songs is filmed in Montreal in the near future? This is proper news? I'm not sure we can trust "the album will be released in autumn" part :teehee:

oooh! they will film his video in Montreal?? :shocked:

interesting.... Christine... i wonder if that's what Mr. Celine & Mika were whispering about :naughty:

Is it a music video or a short film? If Mika is not in it like that gawd-awful Elle Me Dit video I'm not interested :shun: And if Celine is in it instead... :shocked:

So it says a video for one of his songs is filmed in Montreal in the near future? This is proper news? I'm not sure we can trust "the album will be released in autumn" part :teehee:

autumn sounds good to me... but a single being release soon is just :swoon:

Aaaahh!!! Thanks!

Is it a music video or a short film? If Mika is not in it like that gawd-awful Elle Me Dit video I'm not interested :shun: And if Celine is in it instead... :shocked:

Oh god no, that would be so disappointing :aah: Although I still adore Elle Me Dit (the song)

it's a video, but i guess googled translated it to "short film"

he did say that he'd be in his next video... didn't he?

or did i dream that? :naughty:

and NY isn't that far from Montreal... maybe he'll be over for a visit :teehee:

Celine is not here... she's with Deb, so it's all good! :naughty:

autumn sounds good to me... but a single being release soon is just :swoon:

Yes, I guess the album will be released in autumn and it sounds good, but they just don't seem to have a proper date yet... Or maybe they do have and they don't want to tell it! :naughty:

Single being released soon sounds perfect! :wub2: I hope soon means May/June but it can be mean August/September too?

It probably was, as i believe this was the weekend straight after her accident, when alexandra stepped in at the last minute.

No, I mean he rescheduled and performed 3 months later. It was the billionaire's birthday in October and Mika ended up playing the billionaire's girlfriend's bash in January.

I think the subject of cancellations only came up in this interview because Mika cancelled the balloon festival in Montreal in 2007 and not because of anything that happened around Paloma's accident. Obviously I'm not the only one whose first thought was of cancellations when I heard he was scheduled to perform in 2012. :naughty:

meh. i'll believe it when it happens. :wait:

meh. i'll believe it when it happens. :wait:

My thoughts exactly. It's exciting to hear stuff like this but before it's 100% official and confirmed I consider it a rumour. Being a pessimist like me is awesome, there are positive surprises all the time! :naughty: