dcdeb

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: I support the idea. :thumb_yello:

I think the Excel logo would work fine :roftl:

:shocked: Are you saying Mika's lovely face is NSFW?! (Not Suitable for Work)

:naughty:

I should think we need to have a least a tiny photo of him up there -- rather

like the way he hid his face in the cover of LICM. :wink2:

But what about the MFC's logo? will be it black and white now? Oops... we wanted to make flags for our Moscow gig. We need to wait for a new logo... :blink:

Hmm... well, I'm not the graphic artist, so I don't know what the new logo

will look like or how long it will take to make a change. I think we'll keep the

basic MFC logo and just change the colors, though, and if I remember

correctly we do already have a black and white version of it somewhere...

1) WTF are these new smilies featuring Mika's face??? That's a shock to the system!!

You've been away for a bit, so you missed when we added them a few

months ago. You don't like? :mikacool:

so you think we've got rid of all that Louboutin's redundant decadent stuff too? :mf_rosetinted:

:crossed:

so you think we've got rid of all that Louboutin's redundant decadent stuff too? :mf_rosetinted:

:uhno:

I don't think the promo pics or even the website was very indicative of the real style he pursued in gigs, videos and album artwork for TBWKTM. So I'm not sure how much this new look is going to manifest itself in reality.

But I live in hope. :mikacool:

:thumb_yello: I knew that idea could catch on :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

What makes you think that all his walls are white? :wink2: He's only shown a room or two; Who knows, he might have one that is bright green for example!

White is the new black! :roftl:Jokes aside, I think that a lot of people are putting too much weight on him being 'original' and 'colourful, 'quirky', you name it...when really, he does seem to surround himself by simple and basic stuff mostly

I personally think this is much better than the cluttered feel of the old site. It feels professional and adult, serious.

But he is original. I do expect that from him not just because, but he has a complex personality and I like to see the reflection of that in everything he does. Not necessarily colourful and quirky. Simple and fresh is ok. I just expected some doodle drawings to jump in when I saw all that whiteness. Something different. Why does it have to be serious. He is not that old.:mf_rosetinted: And yes, the old site was cluttered and some of the links were damaged.

Lovely MIKA - whatever he wears, whatever haircut he gets - our golden boy will always be the most handsome man in the world!!! :thumb_yello:

Anyway, this really is his best look ever, perfect for his 29th birthday, only two months ahead :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

mb

I'm having my fingers crossed for a behind the scenes clip of the making of the album! These past few days have been so generous so who knows? :naughty:

Oh, I would love that. :teehee:

Am I the only one that doesn't like the new look of mikasounds so much? It does look fresh, but unfinished and too simple to me. :dunno: I don't hate it, just think it's not as original as most of the things around Mika are.

No, I'm not that big fan of it either, but it's better than the old design which was way too heavy, but now I think it's to almost too light. I don't like how it jumps up and down when you've clicked on a link. Even if the site is really simple I find it a bit messy and what happened with all that extra stuff that where on the other site, the blog, the shop etc?

I do love one thing and that's the fact that the background changes color, it's really stylish!

well I loved the new website :wub2: and the new photoshoot! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::excite::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::stretcher: love this grew up Mika! he's so gorgeous :mikalove:

but (I dunno if someone already answered this) but what happened with Mika Shop? and Mika Blog? and Mika news?

really, I haven't buy any Mika record yet cause they don't sell them here in my town (or are too expensive) Mika shop was my hope to have them all =( will it come back?

but (I dunno if someone already answered this) but what happened with Mika Shop? and Mika Blog? and Mika news?

really, I haven't buy any Mika record yet cause they don't sell them here in my town (or are too expensive) Mika shop was my hope to have them all =( will it come back?

I was thinking the same, I liked the blog a lot, where is it?

Lovely photos from the new site:

mika-press-hires-0947.jpg

mika-press-hires-1255.jpg

mika-press-hires-05671.jpg

Mika-SHOT-2_244.jpg

Oh god he's hot.

Seriously. :das:

All I can say is that I feel like a huge weight gone with the old dark design! The new look is light, simple, stylish, uncluttered, easy (at least so far). It's everything it should be, absolutely love it!

The website looks lovely. It looks so much better than the previous one...

Also loving the photoshoot shots. The one with the striped t-shirt...his arms look really nice!!

Oh yes! :drool:

Yep, and whilst you're at it, perhaps something 'discreet' without Mika's lovely but huge mug at the top, please. Ie, something that we can open up at work safely :naughty:

+1...

I'm getting sick of the kids laughing at me for opening up MFC at work...

:shocked: Are you saying Mika's lovely face is NSFW?!

Yes. Especially with the way he looks in the tie and vest. :swoon:

Oh, and it's a bit obvious that I'm not looking at something work related when I'm at work. I could almost get away with looking at Mikasounds by saying it's a educational blog or something :dunno:.

• 2 months later...

Hello, hope someone here could help me: I was trying to pre-order TOOL through Mika's site but seems my account is unknown :shocked:

Does anyone with an account in the OLD mikasounds have to subscribe again in the new site :shocked:?

Thanks

Edited by Sarina

Hello, hope someone here could help me: I was trying to pre-order TOOL throught Mika's site but seems my account is unknown :shocked:

Does anyone with an account in the OLD mikasounds have to subscribe again in the new site :shocked:?

Thanks

I did, it wouldn't recognize me :sneaky2:

Hello, hope someone here could help me: I was trying to pre-order TOOL throught Mika's site but seems my account is unknown :shocked:

Thanks

I had to register again, Sarina. :dunno:

somehow the videos for myh and celebrate have disappeared from the site? :blink:

Yeah, MYH disappeared a while ago. I'm sure they'll add them back eventually. Don't know what they're waiting for, though.

is only me or anybody else can't enter mikasounds site???

It's fine for me, Bia.

I had to register again, Sarina. :dunno:

Yeah, MYH disappeared a while ago. I'm sure they'll add them back eventually. Don't know what they're waiting for, though.

It's fine for me, Bia.

Now it's for me too, when I saved the site on my favorites, it was http://www.mikasounds.com/home, and I found strange not being able to enter the site while I could acess any another one, so I took the ''home'' off and now I can go to the site normally