Mika @ London Heaven - 1st new album gig in the UK! + Competition!

robertina

*bursts in*

HI GUYS!!!!!

Naturally I'm quite excited. Have spent all day at work squeeing. I got the email while I was talking to the tech, made a really loud noise, then was like BRB!!!! then legged it out the fire escape to call Ingie.

I can promise you that this report is gonna be the BOOM TING. Flying to Eindhoven with Miss van Veen the morning after so it's gonna be a departure lounge masterpiece.

On another note, having got up at 9 o'clock to buy two tickets for this gig, then winning two more two hours later, I now have a spare pair. If anyone wants them get in touch, either on here or fb or something.

Anywho, thanks to everyone for their lovely words, makes it much easier when 99.9% of people are being nice. =]

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*bursts in*

HI GUYS!!!!!

Naturally I'm quite excited. Have spent all day at work squeeing. I got the email while I was talking to the tech, made a really loud noise, then was like BRB!!!! then legged it out the fire escape to call Ingie.

I can promise you that this report is gonna be the BOOM TING. Flying to Eindhoven with Miss van Veen the morning after so it's gonna be a departure lounge masterpiece.

On another note, having got up at 9 o'clock to buy two tickets for this gig, then winning two more two hours later, I now have a spare pair. If anyone wants them get in touch, either on here or fb or something.

Anywho, thanks to everyone for their lovely words, makes it much easier when 99.9% of people are being nice. =]

Should I be the 0.01% not being nice? :naughty:

No honestly this is great, congrats! It's good to know it will come from an MFCer; and a Londoner too :wink2:

You're report will be explosive jazzy, I know! :thumb_yello:

you have a mission...let them know what making good promotion for Mika means!

he won't let you go for good!

Oh it's gonna be ace, I promise you that now. I'm gonna make it the best review EVER. :naughty:

Congratulations Jazzy :yay:

Myself and Buttons were talking about this on Monday and we said we hoped you had entered because you would do a great review. I'm so delighted for you. :thumb_yello:

Awww shucks. *blushes*

Thanks guyssssss!

*bursts in*

HI GUYS!!!!!

:naughty: I must admit that when I saw it, I automatically thought that it was a fair result because you'd do a very good job, so well done!

No honestly this is great, congrats! It's good to know it will come from an MFCer; and a Londoner too :wink2:

Yep, totally agreed.

*bursts in*

HI GUYS!!!!!

Magic!!!!

It had to be you - or Ingie! Awesome!!:punk:

I'm expecting great things xx

Oh it's gonna be ace, I promise you that now. I'm gonna make it the best review EVER. :naughty:

Hey, I was the very first one saying that about you! :shun:

If it's as good as her Liege report, it will be:naughty:

I remember that. :teehee:

By the way, Laura, in case you also have spare plane tickets, I'll be pleased to have your not-won-from-Mika gig tickets. :naughty:

Congrats, girls!! I'm really excited about that now! :huglove:

*bursts in*

HI GUYS!!!!!

Thats great news! Congrats Laura! Looking forward to reading your review:thumb_yello:

Hey, I was the very first one saying that about you! :shun:

I remember that. :teehee:

By the way, Laura, in case you also have spare plane tickets, I'll be pleased to have your not-won-from-Mika gig tickets. :naughty:

Congrats, girls!! I'm really excited about that now! :huglove:

Erm no I'm afraid I don't have any spare plane tickets. *checks pockets*

OH WAIT A SECOND....

No. No I don't.

Oh and I've said this already but people just carry on being so darn nice - thanks for being lovely everyone!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: So looking forward to this show!

am going France gig but after announcement of this show am insanely want to go this one..!! :mf_rosetinted:

Magic!!!!

It had to be you - or Ingie! Awesome!!:punk:

I'm expecting great things xx

I couldn't have possibly won as I never entered:naughty:

But I shall support Laura on her quest to get all the dirty deeds.:mf_rosetinted:

well, I must admit I'm also damned jealous!!!!!!!!!

:naughty:

Haha well of course you are. It's an awesome prize!

And I'm very much enjoying the prospect of experiencing it! XD

Haha well of course you are. It's an awesome prize!

And I'm very much enjoying the prospect of experiencing it! XD

It's so nice to be able to go to a gig and everything is all arranged in advanced. Some surprises are good (the points gig) and some surprises are not so good (ending up in the 3rd row after queuing for 12 hours because the doors were a nightmare :naughty:)

You are guaranteed it's going to be Good with a capital G. :biggrin2:

So thrilled that someone we know has won this! Very very excited for you!

:yay:

Just wish I could be there at the show to see it for myself, too! Will have to rely on

your wordsmith ways! :)