Mika @ London Heaven - 1st new album gig in the UK! + Competition!

robertina

It´d be a bit disturbing, don´t you think so? :mf_rosetinted: Saying to his dad that he is the origin of love and stuff...

"dad, you are the origin of love, you are my drug, my addiction... forget about Adam and Eve, the origin is you..." :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: ohhhhh goddd i can't stop laughing :roll1:

but after all, i'm very happy that he said what he wanted to say and he's still brave :blush-anim-cl: and i don't give a damn to what ppl gonna say or think, i'm sure he's gonna teach us how to be brave and not give up! he's still my boy :wub2:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jemma Fabuleux ‏@jemisfab

Mika just dedicated TOOL to the 'Man I Love' I'm so happy he's happy love you @mikasounds x

:mf_rosetinted:

Aw this is incredibly amazing!! :mikalove:

Wish I could have been there tonight. Sounds like a special night.

Jemma Fabuleux ‏@jemisfab

Mika just dedicated TOOL to the 'Man I Love' I'm so happy he's happy love you @mikasounds x

:mf_rosetinted:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I think we are all a bit moved and melted...aren't we? :wub2:

and happy he feels so confident now :wub2:

Exactly my thoughts! But "a bit" moved is a slight understatement...

Wish I could have been there tonight. Sounds like a special night.

:mikalove:

Hilarious instead if tomorrow he'll say it was dedicated to his father..not to a lover :mikacool:

I just wrote the same in the TOOL song thread!

Glad I'm not the only one who thought about it:naughty: And I also remembered dedicating TOOL to that Universal guy in Vigevano, so it made a bit of a sense:mf_rosetinted:

I don't know if this girl's on MFC but maybe she should be :teehee:

Gemma MJ Thompson

‏@gemmathompsonxx

Then went to see Mika with the fam. Literally the best performance I've ever seen In my life. He is INCREDIBLE live!!!

I'm sorry but if anyone thinks he was talking about anyone else but his boyfriend is deluding themselves. I really hope someone has this on video so you can see the contex. I'm really happy and as someone said on here, it's about time.

I'm very happy with the coming out of Mika! Waited long enough for this moment! Now he can look everybody straight in to the eyes and say: I'm in love with a man! Good for you Mika! I'm proud of you!

And for the fans who think he meant something else: get real!

I'm very happy with the coming out of Mika! Waited long enough for this moment! Now he can look everybody straight in to the eyes and say: I'm in love with a man! Good for you Mika! I'm proud of you!

Yes true, I'm so happy for him, because that means he's really really happy and that person made him felt confident enough to expose himself.

Yes true, I'm so happy for him, because that means he's really really happy and that person made him felt confident enough to expose himself.

I could not have said it better :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry but if anyone thinks he was talking about anyone else but his boyfriend is deluding themselves. I really hope someone has this on video so you can see the contex. I'm really happy and as someone said on here, it's about time.

good to hear then :wub2: