Mika to perform at White Nights Festival 2012, Russia

Droopsy

:Update:

2012y07m09d_014643203.jpg

Here's the download link to the full performance:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sdphx10yefjp2k2

Sorry it's not HQ but I had to convert the file cause it was too large to upload.

Thank you very much again !!

uploaded your file on VIMEO.

https://vimeo.com/45400858

I did a quick search but didn't see it posted yet? Mika is mentioned on the official site as well :thumb_yello:

http://wnfestival.com/pochetnye_gosti

-----------------------------------------------

Anastacia to perform at White Nights Festival

Anastacia will be one of the star performers at this year's White Nights of St. Petersburg festival, which takes place from Friday July 6 to Sunday July 8 at the Russian city's Ice Palace.

The 'Left Outside Alone' singer is one of the star acts at the International Music Festival in the Russian city, which takes place from Friday July 6 to Sunday July 8.

Other big names to take part in the festival include Michael Bolton, Simple Minds, Joss Stone, Natalie Imbruglia, David Hasselhoff, Mika and Spandau Ballet.

All the singers will help introduce the international song competition which sees entrants from Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the United States compete for the coveted prize, while the jury includes former 'American Idol' star Paula Abdul.

One of the favourites for the prize is England's Rick Guard, who has been hailed as the British Michael Buble and has performed in front of Britain's Queen Elizabeth and several soccer stars.

The festival will take place at St. Petersburg's Ice Palace and as well as great music, participants and guests of the festival will also enjoy excursions to the city's museums, palaces and a country night cruise on the Neva river and the Finnish Gulf.

For more information about the festival and its history go to http://wnfestival.com/.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/309562-anastacia-to-perform-at-white-nights-festival/

Edited by Droopsy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika's travelling all over Europe this week, I would be so exhausted if I was him.

Then again, he is Mika after all...

Well he's got a week and a half off after (from travelling to festivals that is)

does it say anywhere at which of the 3 days he'll perform? i didn't see it anywhere on the site... :blink: is it even for the public? :dunno:

According with Felix tweet, he'll perform at july 8th

Tomorrow begins a month of playing summer festivals in Europe with @mikasounds, can't wait! First stops Denmark, Estonia, France and Russia

According with Felix tweets, he'll perform at july 8th

Tomorrow begins a month of playing summer festivals in Europe with @mikasounds, can't wait! First stops Denmark, Estonia, France and Russia

So if it's at July 6, it would be, Denmark, Estonia, Russia and France, right?:naughty:

So if it's at July 6, it would be, Denmark, Estonia, Russia and France, right?:naughty:

That route might make more sense, but I guess it depends on which night they booked him.

I don´t know why but I can´t believe this. Are we sure they mean our Mika? No one of the Russian fans heard of that before? Really? Very weird!

Well, it is his picture on the site, so that's quite a blamage if it's not him.

does it say anywhere at which of the 3 days he'll perform? i didn't see it anywhere on the site... :blink: is it even for the public? :dunno:

I don't think it is for the public, the article clearly states that the performances etc. are for "guests and participants". I don't think it's something you can buy tickets for :dunno: The name is just misleading I think.

Edited by Droopsy

Well, it is his picture on the site, so that's quite a blamage if it's not him.

I don't think it is for the public, the article clearly states that the performances etc. are for "guests and participants". I don't think it's something you can buy tickets for :dunno: The name is just misleading I think.

Ah, O.K. when it´s not public it makes sense that no one heard of it before.

WTF!!!

Why not to announce it earlier? And I can't open these links :shocked:

And Russia is really big! It takes 4.5 hours for me to get Sankt-Peterburg by plane :fisch:

Meanly. So do meanly! No money, no tickets.

Is it a public event?

Is it a public event?

Ice Palace is great. There must be many spectators.

* Here, a description of the festival. This is a something " bourgeois" ...

http://peterburg2.ru/events/83588.html#/attachment/b624a6d4fcd2/600x3508/01.jpg

There is a button "to order tickets." Yellow. But this festival is not on the site when I clicked on the link to order tickets.

"The program of the Festival: Competition for Young Performers, performances of world-class foreign stars, charitable programs and social projects. Among the guests of honor - Michael BOLTON, Paula ABDUL, ANASTACIA, Natalie IMBRUGLIA, MIKA, Simple Minds, David HASSELHOFF, Spandau Ballet, Joss STONE, and many others."

"Every year in the number of honorary members of the jury and the distinguished guests of the festival there are members of the royal families of Holland, Monaco, England, the Ministers of Culture of the European states, mayors of sister cities of St. Petersburg, as well as representatives from the world-famous media Billboard, Hollywood Reporter, Music & Media."

If I am not mistaken, this is an event for fat cats. Well, I'll be glad if Mika will perform there. This is useful for Him. A good advertising.

Edited by Lena