Mika Filming Music Video for “Celebrate” on the Lower East Side

dcdeb

My oh my! I love it!!!!

You should have seen my face while watching it :aah:

I've got a virus for downloading the vid, but it was worth it :aah:

Thanks!

And awww those looks! I could just melt and die slowly looking at those eyes, that look :mikalove::mikalove::mikalove:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think Mika looks kind of lonely in this video?

Maybe I'm just pissed that Pharrell isn't in it :aah:

Isn't it the idea? He's supposed to just have broke up in the song. And like world keeps on no matter how you feel, so you just gotta forget it all and celebrate.

That's my point of view :wink2:

Thank you Milda!!!!!! :flowers2:

Awwww, he does look so lonely :tears: I guess it fits the song, but it still makes me almost cry, I can't help it, but yes, also celebrate in the end.

This is a very good video, really, simple and beautiful and full of emotions. Great styling, white t -shirt and that sofa!!! (can I have it???) :wub2: Very well done, imo :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for finding and posting, what a nice way to wake up in the morning!

I think the paper tossing is overdone. He looks great, I wish they had went with TOOL for the first single. I like the video, it's just alright for me. He could of met Pharrell in the club. Is he dreaming he's in the club? Because he's in the club, but then he's at home drowned in paper?

Big thanks to Milda, the link works very well!!:pinkbow:

Just perfect, awesome, brilliant, fantastic, magnificent... I have no words to describe it :fangurl: I love the way Mika looks in this video, very fresh and happy. It's a fact his work has matured through the years. The video made me cry like a baby. I mean it! :crybaby: LONG LIVE MY KING!! :king::wub2:

Can't wait to see it on vevo

:clap: :clap: :clap:

MY OH MY I think I'm in love.

This video is awesome, I thought the paper-tossing was brilliant (a bit too much sometimes though), Mika looks HOT and I love the club scene (I never thought I'd say that for a video, especially a Mika video. I hate club scenes *_* ) and I just...I don't know, I adore it. :mikalove:

I don't even mind his short non-curly mess now, I even like it. :teehee:

Pure gold, thank you for uploading it :fangurl:

Edited by WeAreGolden*

I thought Pharrell was going to be in the vid, but actually it doesn't matter :aah:

Congratulations MIKA! :thumb_yello:

at least Mika is in the video! Can remember a year ago when I was staring at the EMD vid trying to spot him :doh::naughty:

I just want to add that this video definitely gives a second life to the song (at least for me) and it looks amazing on a big TV screen :mikalove: Yes, I'm still watching it, I need help :naughty:

This is too stressing for me!! Why I'm the only one who can watch it? :aah: I couldn't access Mikatube, so I uploaded it here http://www.sendspace.com/file/zf7zlo Hope it won't get bloked.. :aah:

Huge THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Any MIKA walking in the street :aah:

I find fantastic the part in the loft, the lacking of inspiration for this first video fits so well.

LOVED also the fact that the scene in the club is constructed to let you think that he's going to enter from the backstage to the stage, but instead he dances with people, even if he seems lonely there, too.

I mean, he looks happy and sort of liberated, but he dances with nobody!!

Dancing with people might also represent the way he needed to collaborate with other musicians for the album.

Anyway, I personally LOVED every second!

But where is NY :aah:?

Edited by Valmont69

Huge THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Any MIKA walking in the street :aah:

I find fantastic the part in the loft, the lacking of inspiration for this first video fits so well.

LOVED also the fact that the scene in the club is constructed to let you think that he's going to enter from the backstage to the stage, but instead he dances with people, even if he seems lonely there, too.

Might also represent the way he needed to collaborate with other musicians for the album.

Anyway, I personally LOVED every second!

But where is NY :aah:?

I was thinking the same, he looked so lonely in every way! But it does look really NY to me, the whole atmosphere.