MIKA @ Cirque Royal/Koninklijk Circus, Brussels, BELGIUM - SOLD OUT -03-11-2012

Christine

Bonsoir!

At today's gig in cologne, we held up heart shaped balloons during 'The origin of love' and glitter/lametta pom pons during 'Celebrate'!

Mika loved it and asked if we could organize to make little bags that include exactly the same things. Heart shaped balloons and glitter/lametta for both songs!

Also, there will be an instrunction card in there. For that i need your help Flemish and french speaking people. The instruction card should have the size of a regular postcard and have the following written on it

'Hello! This is a letter from the Mika Fanclub!

Inside this bag you find the following things. A balloon and a lametta pom pon!

Here's what to do!

1. Hold up the balloon when Mika starts playing 'The origin of love'!

2. Put the pom pons in the air when 'Celebrate' starts, get up, dance and shake the glitter!

This is easy and will look brilliant, you know what to do!

And most importantly: Let's have fun and enjoy the gig together!

Mika & Mika Fanclub'

So would anyone be nice enough who's good at photoshop do that for me? And please tweet the finished picture to me with both language versions on a regular postcard size on it to me @Bubblespurry

The instruction card should also include the MFC logo.

Mika officially asked us to please do this! We have 1 day for about 1500 bags!

So if u'd like to help us make the lametta pom pons, we could sure use 2-3 more people to help us!

You don't have to buy anything! I will get everything we need tomorrow! That's why the instruction/greeting card file is urgent as i have to print them!

Thank you :)

Niko

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonsoir!

At today's gig in cologne, we held up heart shaped balloons during 'The origin of love' and glitter/lametta pom pons during 'Celebrate'!

Mika loved it and asked if we could organize to make little bags that include exactly the same things. Heart shaped balloons and glitter/lametta for both songs!

Also, there will be an instrunction card in there. For that i need your help Flemish and french speaking people. The instruction card should have the size of a regular postcard and have the following written on it

Here's what to do!

2. Put the pom pons in the air when 'Celebrate' starts, get up, dance and shake the glitter!

Mika & Mika Fanclub'

So would anyone be nice enough who's good at photoshop do that for me? And please tweet the finished picture to me with both language versions on a regular postcard size on it to me @Bubblespurry

So if u'd like to help us make the lametta pom pons, we could sure use 2-3 more people to help us!

You don't have to buy anything! I will get everything we need tomorrow! That's why the instruction/greeting card file is urgent as i have to print them!

Niko

This sounds awesome! :)

I don't speak Flemish or French so I guess I can't help with this, but I'm sure you'll manage this! :thumb_yello:

I've put together something that can be printed in black and white (don't know if that's what you want but it should be easier/cheaper). But I don't have any French or Flemish text. :aah:

I am going to bed now and won't be up for awhile. Don't know if you can use this later once we can get the message translated, but I will check in later.

http://xinez.com/brussels.jpg

Bonsoir!

Here's what to do!

Mika & Mika Fanclub'

Niko

Okay, I'm trying to translate it quickly into French *in a hurry*

FR:

Hey ! Ceci est une lettre du fanclub de Mika !

A l'intérieur de ce sachet, vous trouverez :

- Un ballon et des pompons de pompom-girl.

Voice ce qu'il vous reste à faire ! ;)

1. Tenez en l'air le ballon lorsque Mika commence à chanter 'The Origin of Love".

2. Sortez vos Pom-pom pour "Celebrate", levez-vous, dansez et jouez avec les Pompoms !

Ceci est simple et donnera magnifiquement bien !

Vous savez ce qu'il vous reste à faire !

Et le plus important : Amusez-vous et profitez à fond du concert !

Mika & Mika Fanclub'

Edited by Kaito

I've put together something that can be printed in black and white (don't know if that's what you want but it should be easier/cheaper). But I don't have any French or Flemish text. :aah:

I am going to bed now and won't be up for awhile. Don't know if you can use this later once we can get the message translated, but I will check in later.

That looks great, Christine! :thumb_yello:

great work Christine :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Bonsoir!

Here's what to do!

Mika & Mika Fanclub'

Niko

Hello, got the Dutch translation for you. The Flemish speek Dutch, in a way....But write in Dutch....And good luckk with preparing all this! Got not much time today (work) but if there's anything I can do?

Hallo! Dit is een briefje van de Mika Fanclub!

In dit tasje vind je de volgende zaken: een ballon en een glitter pom pon!

Dit is de bedoeling:

1. Houd de ballon omhoog zodra Mika het nummer “The Origin of Love” begint te zingen.!

2. Houd de pom pons omhoog zodra “Celebrate” start, kom overeind, dans en zwaai met je pom pon!

Dit is makkelijk te doen en zal er geweldig uitzien, je begrijpt vast wel wat we bedoelen!

En het allerbelangrijkste: Maak plezier en geniet van het concert met zijn allen!

Mika & Mika Fan Club!

Bonsoir!

Here's what to do!

Mika & Mika Fanclub'

Niko

Oooh! So my pompon idea is a succes! :)!

Thank you Jojotje and Kaito for translating!

Christine, this looks awesome! Now that we have the translations do you think it's possible to put both versions on one card?

hi Bubbles, how about put one version in each side of the card???

btw I made a card too, but as I couldn't put it in a image format to send to you, I send it to Deb by e-mail in PDF format

Thank you Jojotje and Kaito for translating!

Christine, this looks awesome! Now that we have the translations do you think it's possible to put both versions on one card?

if that's possible that would be best i think, maybe like Bia said on each side of the card.

WOW that's amazing!! Thank you!

This looks BEAUTIFUL!! :)

that looks great!!!

Beautiful card, Christine!

How many bags are you planning on making?

In the message of BubblesPurry it say's 1500 bags...

So if you need any assistance tomorrow in Brussels, I'm always in for a little help!

In the message of BubblesPurry it say's 1500 bags...

So if you need any assistance tomorrow in Brussels, I'm always in for a little help!

Ah thanks! I must have read over that, just woke up and all :naughty:

This is great, no doubt it will looks fantastic!:dance_man:

Thanks to Sylvana!!

Next question is really 'Dutch'(:wink2:) who's going to pay for all this? I suppose (team) Mika? :dunno:

That was the main reason why I asked how many :teehee: I hope they'll pay for it, 1500 sounds expensive.

Edited by Droopsy

I've just edited my post, that's LE BALLON, typing mistake ;'3 That's correct now~ Lights for Stardust and bubles for Underwater were also planned for this gig got the material in my bag :'x

So the plans for Stardust and Underwater are still on? It would be nice if we execute those plans too, but have no idea how many people are in. Mika team can arrange the hearts and pompoms idea, but I love the bubbles and lights too! So for me those plans are still on... At least two of us are in, that will be a massive effect, haha!

Mika is paying for it. All sorted with Thomas. Niko's getting the stuff today and the 4 of us will start working on the bags when we get to my place. We won't be in Brussels too early but in time to get help to finish those b*tches.

Let's make it awesome.

Mika is paying for it. All sorted with Thomas. Niko's getting the stuff today and the 4 of us will start working on the bags when we get to my place. We won't be in Brussels too early but in time to get help to finish those b*tches.

Let's make it awesome.

Ahh, that's great! :thumb_yello:

Bonjour

Juste une petite correction, « Voilà » au lieu de « Voice ». Faute de frappe bien excusable.

Emmanuelle

Okay, I'm trying to translate it quickly into French *in a hurry*

FR:

Hey ! Ceci est une lettre du fanclub de Mika !

A l'intérieur de ce sachet, vous trouverez :

- Un ballon et des pompons de pompom-girl.

Voice ce qu'il vous reste à faire ! ;)

1. Tenez en l'air le ballon lorsque Mika commence à chanter 'The Origin of Love".

2. Sortez vos Pom-pom pour "Celebrate", levez-vous, dansez et jouez avec les Pompoms !

Ceci est simple et donnera magnifiquement bien !

Vous savez ce qu'il vous reste à faire !

Et le plus important : Amusez-vous et profitez à fond du concert !

Mika & Mika Fanclub'

Bonjour

Juste une petite correction, « Voilà » au lieu de « Voice ». Faute de frappe bien excusable.

Emmanuelle

So is it voila or voice? Putting both versions on the card right now. Thanks!

Can anyone quickly post me the 100 % correct french version please? Have to go print them in abit otherwise they won't be finished today cause of the quantity. thanks