MIKA @ Cirque Royal/Koninklijk Circus, Brussels, BELGIUM - SOLD OUT -03-11-2012

Christine

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remind you the Stardust effec with the mobile and the bubbles ;) For the bubles, the 1st/2nd front rows should at least try to do it ;3

we always use the bubbles during Underwater :) At the L'oreal gig Mika said; 'I knew you would do that!' when we got our bubblesoap xD

Also, glad we finally get the pompons done, too bad noone did it in Amsterdam except for us and a few more.. Even tho Mika loved it :biggrin2:

So is it voila or voice? Putting both versions on the card right now. Thanks!

Can anyone quickly post me the 100 % correct french version please? Have to go print them in abit otherwise they won't be finished today cause of the quantity. thanks

There are 2 possibilities: Voilà or voici . Voice was a typo.

Hey ! Ceci est une lettre du fanclub de Mika !

A l'intérieur de ce sachet, vous trouverez :

- Un ballon et des pompons de pom-pom girl.

Voici ce qu'il vous reste à faire !

1. Tenez en l'air le ballon lorsque Mika commence à chanter 'The Origin of Love".

2. Sortez vos pompons pour "Celebrate", levez-vous, dansez et jouez avec !

Ceci est simple et donnera magnifiquement bien !

Vous savez ce qu'il vous reste à faire !

Et le plus important : Amusez-vous et profitez à fond du concert !

Mika & Mika Fanclub'

Edited by macboll

So is it voila or voice? Putting both versions on the card right now. Thanks!

Can anyone quickly post me the 100 % correct french version please? Have to go print them in abit otherwise they won't be finished today cause of the quantity. thanks

This is the 100% correct translation in French:

Salut ! Ceci est une lettre du Fanclub de Mika !

Un ballon et des pompons de pom-pom-girl.

1. Tenez en l'air le ballon lorsque Mika commence à chanter "The Origin of Love".

2. Sortez vos Pompons pour "Celebrate", levez-vous, dansez et jouez avec les Pompons !

Et le plus important : Amusez-vous et profitez à fond du concert !!

Mika & 'Mika Fanclub'

Isa (Belgian french speaking)

PS: I live not far from Brussels, so if you need any help tomorrow, just let me know; I can join you where/whenever you want!! (isajf414@gmail.com)

This is the 100% correct translation in French:

Salut ! Ceci est une lettre du Fanclub de Mika !

Un ballon et des pompons de pom-pom-girl.

1. Tenez en l'air le ballon lorsque Mika commence à chanter "The Origin of Love".

2. Sortez vos Pompons pour "Celebrate", levez-vous, dansez et jouez avec les Pompons !

Et le plus important : Amusez-vous et profitez à fond du concert !!

Mika & 'Mika Fanclub'

Isa (Belgian french speaking)

PS: I live not far from Brussels, so if you need any help tomorrow, just let me know; I can join you where/whenever you want!! (isajf414@gmail.com)

Petite rectification (pas méchante cependant :wink2:), c'est pompons en français.

I remind you the Stardust effec with the mobile and the bubbles ;) For the bubles, the 1st/2nd front rows should at least try to do it ;3

I'll get a bunch of bubble blowers with me, event if I'm not sure to be on the 1st or 2nd front rows :fisch:

See you :belgium:

Omg! That'll look amazing! I can't wait. :biggrin2:

As for the bubbles and the lights: there are a lot of people on Facebook that are in, so I hope that that will work also. :D But as I said before, you don't need a lot of blubble blowers to make a lot of bubbles, and for the lights people can easily join in with their cellphones ;)

The cards are printed. One side is french, one side is flemish :)

Christine, used ur artwork cause it's brilliant, only changed the text :)!

Oh great, I just wish I had given you a more high resolution sample but I hope it looks good! :thumb_yello:

This is going to be so awesome, good luck!!

Good luck with the preparations, peeps :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

@Bubbles, just woke now and saw the cards are already printed, after seeing Christine's card, it was much better using what her did

just because i noticed a little confusion here, we're not talking about those big cheerleader pom poms, maybe bubbles chose the word not perfectly... those might indeed be a little expensive! :teehee: but we did little streaks of lametta yesterday for the cologne gig, and at least half the crowd was waving them in the air for celebrate. the choir said it looked amazing from the stage, and mika loved it, it's a lovely effect that doesn't cost that much. yesterday we put the lametta streaks together with tape and wrote "for celebrate" on the tape, but i don't know if you really wanna do that, we were busy for hours... :teehee: thomas suggested niko could buy small paper bags like you use them for bread, they're cheap and you can put the instruction paper, balloon, and some lametta inside. so i guess you'll all be quite busy in the queue tomorrow as well. :teehee: good luck that you'll manage it, i'm sure it'll look fantastic if you get the whole crowd involved! :wub2:

btw i also love your star-shaped lights idea! :wub2:

just because i noticed a little confusion here, we're not talking about those big cheerleader pom poms, maybe bubbles chose the word not perfectly... those might indeed be a little expensive! :teehee: but we did little streaks of lametta yesterday for the cologne gig, and at least half the crowd was waving them in the air for celebrate. the choir said it looked amazing from the stage, and mika loved it, it's a lovely effect that doesn't cost that much. yesterday we put the lametta streaks together with tape and wrote "for celebrate" on the tape, but i don't know if you really wanna do that, we were busy for hours... :teehee: thomas suggested niko could buy small paper bags like you use them for bread, they're cheap and you can put the instruction paper, balloon, and some lametta inside. so i guess you'll all be quite busy in the queue tomorrow as well. :teehee: good luck that you'll manage it, i'm sure it'll look fantastic if you get the whole crowd involved! :wub2:

btw i also love your star-shaped lights idea! :wub2:

Aha, this clears things up! I indeed thought: how are they going to get 2 pompoms in a paperbag?:teehee:

just because i noticed a little confusion here, we're not talking about those big cheerleader pom poms, maybe bubbles chose the word not perfectly... those might indeed be a little expensive! :teehee: but we did little streaks of lametta yesterday for the cologne gig, and at least half the crowd was waving them in the air for celebrate.

Lametta is not an English word. I had to check Google translate so I thought it was a little pompom type thing made of tinsel...?

Tonight my house will be changed into a Mika bag factory. We'll try to get as many done until we fall asleep.

Good luck. Hopefully you can enlist some help at the gig if you can't finish tonight.

We were distributing pieces of fabric and stapling the instructions to them but in the end we didn't even need to bother. Everyone at the festival thought we were "with Mika" and were so eager to participate they were just grabbing them out of our hands. Now you really are "with Mika" and it also helps that you don't have to try to pull off the surprise part. :naughty:

Anyway I'm sure it will be an amazing success. Sounds like Belgium crowds are always up for it.

Good luck. Hopefully you can enlist some help at the gig if you can't finish tonight.

We were distributing pieces of fabric and stapling the instructions to them but in the end we didn't even need to bother. Everyone at the festival thought we were "with Mika" and were so eager to participate they were just grabbing them out of our hands. Now you really are "with Mika" and it also helps that you don't have to try to pull off the surprise part. :naughty:

Anyway I'm sure it will be an amazing success. Sounds like Belgium crowds are always up for it.

Yeah, do hope we can carry them inside though.