MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

It was fine, security built enough barriers and all people were well behaved. Don´t worry :wink2:

Well, I had bought him a gift but I couldn't give it in Bruxelles because people wouldn't move once Mika had signed their CDs and there were not enough barriers -__-' So, I'd like to give it to him if I'm going to an other gig :')

The same applies to Paris :fisch:

Well, I had the impression that the m&g (not talking about the race for the 1st row) were both fine this year... I may be wrong ;)

Anyway, as well for London as for Paris, it sounds like these 2 cities makes Mika's gig even more special but I can't tell why... Maybe because that's where he can feel "at home" :')

Edited by Kaito

That's half the reason I don't want to go to Paris ... I want to go cos' the gigs seem great ... but then afterwards ... not so much lol ... I've never been to Paris ... well I've not actually been to France either - I've just driven through it :teehee:

That spoils part of the fun: early queues, chaos, expensive car parks. But Paris is beautiful: Sweetieval and I always finish our trips to Paris by seeing all the tourist spots on our way back. They're lit at night :wub2:

I won't be able to come to London but wish you all fun :thumb_yello: Laurel, I would be happy to see you in France for one of the next gigs (I could try to get you discount on the ferry :wink2:)

Well, I had bought him a gift but I couldn't give it in Bruxelles because people wouldn't move once Mika had signed their CDs and there were not enough barriers -__-' So, I'd like to give it to him if I'm going to an other gig :')

Well, I had the impression that the m&g (not talking about the race for the 1st row) were both fine this year... I may be wrong ;)

Anyway, as well for London as for Paris, it sounds like these 2 cities makes Mika's gig even more special but I can't tell why... Maybe because that's where he can feel "at home" :') The thing is to know if :

it's special because all these people are coming to the gig

OR

these people are making the gig special :fisch:

It turned out ok but I remember Nina felt like me: we were disappointed by the lack of organization (no queue, no barriers). People always push/struggle a bit to get their moment with Mika.

Yes, London and Paris seem to be special to Mika

Hi,

could anyone living in London tell me if there are already some people around taking the tube at 7 AM on a friday morning? I am considering taking a EuroLines bus to come to London for this gig, but the coach leaves at 8 AM in Victoria station and I am a bit scared of taking the tube from the venue to the station in the early morning ...

Thx

You will need to be at Victoria at 7am, to check in (veteran Eurolines traveller :wink2:).The first tube trains from around Camden are about 5.45am, so I don't know what your plan is between the end of the gig and then would be.

You will need to be at Victoria at 7am, to check in (veteran Eurolines traveller :wink2:).The first tube trains from around Camden are about 5.45am, so I don't know what your plan is between the end of the gig and then would be.

sleep in the hotel ... luckily you're telling me that I have to check in 1 hour in advance ... that makes the whole trip hard (also for the trip from Brussels to London)

sigh, I will have to cancel these "dreams", I guess

sleep in the hotel ... luckily you're telling me that I have to check in 1 hour in advance ... that makes the whole trip hard (also for the trip from Brussels to London)

sigh, I will have to cancel these "dreams", I guess

It's not too bad on the coach really, and I can guide you through which trains to get back from Camden to the coach station if you like.

It's not too bad on the coach really, and I can guide you through which trains to get back from Camden to the coach station if you like.

that's very friendly ... well, I will figure it all out and in case I go, I will let you know

that's very friendly ... well, I will figure it all out and in case I go, I will let you know

I've been on Eurolines ... it's ok - I went to Bruge from London on one of them ... no problems ... and you shouldn't have a problem with the tube ... certainly not on a Friday anyway :thumb_yello:

Yes, The Roundhouse was by far the most organised London M and G that I have been to - and tbh, one of the best out of any that I have been to anywhere.:thumb_yello:

It was indeed, great spot too.

Yes, The Roundhouse was by far the most organised London M and G that I have been to - and tbh, one of the best out of any that I have been to anywhere.:thumb_yello:

No guarantee that it will be so well-organised this time though - no John, maybe not the same security firm :sad:

No guarantee that it will be so well-organised this time though - no John, maybe not the same security firm :sad:

I think it could be a standard thing they do with the barrier, it was there when we got there.