MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

27 Days,

638 Hours,

38'880 Minutes

Wow, who's excited?:teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:

I am excited. Welcome to the MFC. You know, I used to take UK fans for granted back-in-the-day, but not anymore.

Welcome UK Mika fan. We seem to be an endangered species these days, but I hope that won't be the case for long.

I wish Mika's album was #1 in the UK.

Hi,

could anyone living in London tell me if there are already some people around taking the tube at 7 AM on a friday morning? I am considering taking a EuroLines bus to come to London for this gig, but the coach leaves at 8 AM in Victoria station and I am a bit scared of taking the tube from the venue to the station in the early morning ...

Thx

Hi,

could anyone living in London tell me if there are already some people around taking the tube at 7 AM on a friday morning? I am considering taking a EuroLines bus to come to London for this gig, but the coach leaves at 8 AM in Victoria station and I am a bit scared of taking the tube from the venue to the station in the early morning ...

Thx

Not going to Manchester anymore ? :0 Or are you going to both ?

I'm still... thinking about London or Manchester... I'd travel alone which partly explains why I'm hesitating to ;')

And I don't know what to expect from a London gig... I'm afraid it's gonna be crazy after the gig, like it was in Brussels earlier this month..

Huhuhu~

Not going to Manchester anymore ? :0 Or are you going to both ?

I'm still... thinking about London or Manchester... I'd travel alone which partly explains why I'm hesitating to ;')

And I don't know what to expect from a London gig... I'm afraid it's gonna be crazy after the gig, like it was in Brussels earlier this month..

Huhuhu~

In fact it's a long story ...

After I was considering to go to Manchester I won tickets for Paris which was just wonderful ... so in the beginning I thought 'I'll drop England' ... but as time goes by the desire to go is coming up again ... what makes me doubting are the security and cost issues ... and the fact that it's my son's birthday on 14 december ... well, he'll only be 2 years old, so he will not mind that much ... but I would miss him on that day. So, the chance that I go to Manchester is quite small.

I could go to London for 22 Euro (return ticket) with the Eurolines bus, but that means that I have to take the bus back at 8 AM. There is a hotel next to the venue (so, no, I would NOT stay outside the venue for the night), which means that I have to get from there to victoria station early in the morning.

Anyway, the hotel is the biggest cost ... I guess that I will be doubting until the last minute ;-)

ah and btw, I have been to one London gig before (Hammersmith in 2010), it was indeed a bit crazy afterwards, +/- same amount of people waiting outside as in Brussels 2 weeks ago, but had a little more time that day, I could give him a little present and he had time for a 1 minute chat :-)

if you come to London and think you'll have a peaceful, relaxed, full of mikatime after gig...well, you're totally wrong!

London has always been a crazy mess, full of fans coming from everywhere.

That's what I was thinking as well :aah:

But wasn't it though quite relax last time he played at Roundhouse ?

MMm I'm waiting for an answer from a friend who's on Erasmus in Manchester... We'll see... :fisch:

Hi,

Thx

I'm sure it will be fine, especially since it's a weekday. There will be plenty of people heading to work by 7 am.

That's what I was thinking as well :aah:

But wasn't it though quite relax last time he played at Roundhouse ?

MMm I'm waiting for an answer from a friend who's on Erasmus in Manchester... We'll see... :fisch:

It was fine, security built enough barriers and all people were well behaved. Don´t worry :wink2:

It was fine, security built enough barriers and all people were well behaved. Don´t worry :wink2:

Roundhouse is where my little viddie siggy is from ... he laughed at me cos' I begged him to record How Much Do You Love Me ... and I kind of made a weird groaning noise when he said he wasn't sure ... one of my nicest moments with him :wub2:

if you come to London and think you'll have a peaceful, relaxed, full of mikatime after gig...well, you're totally wrong!

London has always been a crazy mess, full of fans coming from everywhere.

The same applies to Paris :fisch:

The same applies to Paris :fisch:

That's half the reason I don't want to go to Paris ... I want to go cos' the gigs seem great ... but then afterwards ... not so much lol ... I've never been to Paris ... well I've not actually been to France either - I've just driven through it :teehee: