MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

And just got a reply. :teehee:

My tickets were posted to Ireland on 22nd, so he's cancelled them and I've now to collect them at the box office on the day. :thumb_yello:

At least I know I have them now. :thumb_yello:

That was a quick reply:thumb_yello:

thank goodness you contacted them, but they were suppose to send them to your son in london,:doh:

Our hotel is near Euston but its not Travel Lodge. Is Euston very far from the venue? I'm not going on the tube as I can't do those escalators. They're too fast for me and my balence, and the tube itself is so confusing. So We'll be getting a bus.

I prefer a bus anyway, because you get to see some of London, instead of a pitch-black tunnel.

So if any Londoners know which bus to get, or anything else that would be of help, please let me know via a pm, or on here. I'd be really grateful.

Marilyn you can take the 168 from Euston Station towards Hampstead Heath. You get off the bus at Chalk Farm which is about 25 minutes from Euston. There's a bus map here:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/maps/buses/pdf/euston-160912.pdf

You have to get on at bus stop A at Euston. You can probably get a schedule and/or ask for some assistance inside Euston station if you're not sure when/where to go.

Hi :bye:

i thought it would be a nice idea to have candles at the Roundhouse, for Underwater, not real ones:teehee: but these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Battery-Operated-Led-Festival-Decorative-Candle-/251188577368?pt=UK_Candles&hash=item3a7c018458&_uhb=1

Treasa and i have purchased 10 packs each( packs of 5) which means we have 100 candles at the moment to be handed out, we hope it will look amazing on the night, if any one wants to purchase a pack you can,the link is above, i guess the more we have the better effect,but no obligation at all, we all just want to have a fab night:thumb_yello: more details still to come, see you in London:wink2:

i thought it would be a nice idea to have candles at the Roundhouse, for Underwater, not real ones:teehee: but these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Battery-Operated-Led-Festival-Decorative-Candle-/251188577368?pt=UK_Candles&hash=item3a7c018458&_uhb=1

Treasa and i have purchased 10 packs each( packs of 5) which means we have 100 candles at the moment to be handed out, we hope it will look amazing on the night, if any one wants to purchase a pack you can,the link is above, i guess the more we have the better effect,but no obligation at all, we all just want to have a fab night:thumb_yello: more details still to come, see you in London:wink2:

fab idea! :thumb_yello: maybe we can put them in little bags, to have a lot of "bags of light" for underwater, since mika's got stolen! :wub2::teehee: i thought of using light strings, like this http://www.hookedonhallmark.com/60-inch-Battery-Operated-Micro-LED-Light-String-Silver-Wire_p_34472.html - but they're too expensive, yours are much better! :thumb_yello:

Further to the bowler hat idea, if you have your own, please feel free to bring it with you. We will be decorating them with red white and blue tinsel (which we will supply).

If you don't have a bowler hat,and would like one, you could visit here http://www.bowlerhat.org.uk/ and get one (black would be preferable, but if you would like another colour, that's fine). I will bring a few with me for anyone who might be worried about not getting one in time.

For anyone not wanting one, there will be tinsel you can have to wear round your head, or to wave,if you so wish:wink2:

Further to the bowler hat idea, if you have your own, please feel free to bring it with you. We will be decorating them with red white and blue tinsel (which we will supply).

If you don't have a bowler hat,and would like one, you could visit here http://www.bowlerhat.org.uk/ and get one (black would be preferable, but if you would like another colour, that's fine). I will bring a few with me for anyone who might be worried about not getting one in time.

For anyone not wanting one, there will be tinsel you can have to wear round your head, or to wave,if you so wish:wink2:

i'm not too keen on hats, and will probably wear a tiara since i decided it's my hen night (i needed an excuse to go despite having to save money for my wedding, haha! :teehee:). but i'm perfectly fine with the tinsel, bring it on! :thumb_yello::biggrin2: tho i might get me a bowler hat if it's a special thing just for one song? i just don't want to wear one all evening. :wink2:

We have an extra special surprise planned, that we will reveal on the day. Don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet:wink2:

can you tell yet for which song? :wink2:

We were going to do this for Mika's birthday but we needed over a thousand of them and decided to go with yellow glow sticks that are meant to look like candles. But the venue was selling their own glowsticks and nixed the idea :sneaky2:

Anyway I love the idea so good luck with it!

i'm not too keen on hats, and will probably wear a tiara since i decided it's my hen night (i needed an excuse to go despite having to save money for my wedding, haha! :teehee:). but i'm perfectly fine with the tinsel, bring it on! :thumb_yello::biggrin2: tho i might get me a bowler hat if it's a special thing just for one song? i just don't want to wear one all evening. :wink2:

can you tell yet for which song? :wink2:

You can wear the bowler at any time, if you want to have one. :thumb_yello:

Can't divlulge too much about part of it, but some of it will be for Celebrate, and some for Origin:wink2:

Rose, if you have any extra hats I would like to have one, I probably can't travel with hats, don't have enough space. How much is it?

Marilyn you can take the 168 from Euston Station towards Hampstead Heath. You get off the bus at Chalk Farm which is about 25 minutes from Euston. There's a bus map here:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/maps/buses/pdf/euston-160912.pdf

You have to get on at bus stop A at Euston. You can probably get a schedule and/or ask for some assistance inside Euston station if you're not sure when/where to go.

Thank you for your help!

I was also thinking of getting an app gif for Iphone or android,it's easy and everybody is having his phone with them.In Zurich during Underwater or TOOL, I saw Mika looking in the audience and smiling to a girl who's waving her phone,and it looked great in the dark,it was smth like this:

zw9WRqSAb-B6ZslujyHX1SrTWvBfW-2yg6bi91chhuWF3PpDm83ndd_mJ1MfAzp2SPg

Edited by krysady

I was also thinking of getting an app gif for Iphone or android,it's easy and everybody is having his phone with them.In Zurich during Underwater or TOOL, I saw Mika looking in the audience and smiling to a girl who's waving his phone,and it looked great in the dark,it was smth like this:

Tha looks good. But I think if we all have the same type of taper candle the effect would look better.

I was also thinking of getting an app gif for Iphone or android,it's easy and everybody is having his phone with them.In Zurich during Underwater or TOOL, I saw Mika looking in the audience and smiling to a girl who's waving his phone,and it looked great in the dark,it was smth like this:

haha, yes, he also smiled at my sparkler app that i held up during stardust in zurich:

4571694-1325422641421.jpg

:naughty: it took me a while though to find that app, most of them are with ad banners and of course you don't want that on the screen. :aah: i thought that another possibility could be to just use a picture of a white/glowing star on a black background that everyone holds up on their phones for stardust. but i think with what rose is doing and with the candles we have enough already for london. maybe we can do that in manchester. but the candle app for UW is definitely a good idea for those in the crowd who don't have the LED candles. :thumb_yello: in the candle app that my bf has, the flame even moves when you move the phone, as if there was wind. :naughty:

I'll be up for the candles as well ... will try to buy when I get paid on Friday ... need to buy a bowler hat anyway ... excited :wub2: Well I need to be prepared don't I ... just in case I'm in the audience :teehee: