MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

The gig seems SOLD OUT today :kachinga:

Thank God for that! I've been upset that he handn't sold out The Roundhouse. One day I want to see him at the O2 Arena or The Royal Albert Hall. That's were he actually deserves to be. But if he can't sell out smaller venues it's never going to happen.

So that's great news!

Thank God for that! I've been upset that he handn't sold out The Roundhouse. One day I want to see him at the O2 Arena or The Royal Albert Hall. That's were he actually deserves to be. But if he can't sell out smaller venues it's never going to happen.

So that's great news!

mikaatrah0208uj8.png

i think you can still buy tickets on the venue website, anyway i can put them in my cart. :wink2:

it was right there that it said SOLD OUT! :blink: and my friend also phoned to the venue and they confirmed it is. They said you can only buy them the same day at the box office. :blink:

Can you buy them NOW?

*goes checking*

it was right there that it said SOLD OUT! :blink: and my friend also phoned to the venue and they confirmed it is. They said you can only buy them the same day at the box office. :blink:

Can you buy them NOW?

*goes checking*

roundhouse.jpg

they seem to be reserved especially for me then. :naughty: but i can buy only 2 tickets, if i just choose "1", it says "your shopping cart is empty". maybe there are exactly 2 tickets left, and they're shown only when not someone has just put them in their cart (like, they block them for a few minutes or so)? :dunno:

ok, i'll be there, just booked my flight! :boing: to manchester, as flights to london were so expensive that for about the same price i can have a flight to manchester including costs for the additional night, manchester gig ticket and transfer to/from london! :lmfao: of course i don't say no if i can have 2 gigs for the price of one! :naughty:

ok, i'll be there, just booked my flight! :boing: to manchester, as flights to london were so expensive that for about the same price i can have a flight to manchester including costs for the additional night, manchester gig ticket and transfer to/from london! :lmfao: of course i don't say no if i can have 2 gigs for the price of one! :naughty:

then I think Simona definitely lost hers, I presume she was booking the 2 left this morning...

oh well, you are lucky karin! :thumb_yello:

then I think Simona definitely lost hers, I presume she was booking the 2 left this morning...

oh well, you are lucky karin! :thumb_yello:

:blowup: when I tried this morning they were already sold out. Anyway I'll be in London at the roundhouse box office early and maybe I'm lucky :wub2:

:blowup: when I tried this morning they were already sold out. Anyway I'll be in London at the roundhouse box office early and maybe I'm lucky :wub2:

yes, strange things happen on the web :blink:

I'll be there waiting for you, even if only after the gig :huglove:

Maybe, if someone going, gets lucky enough to be in the choir, you can buy their ticket from them?

SO happy it's sold out, we are going to make it a night to remember for him:thumb_yello: