MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

I think if there is a queue and people have to leave to get tickets then other people in the queue would be fair and understanding about it and let them back in their place.

I think too, but I hope they won't open the doors and at the same time they open the box office... It would be a mess :sneaky2:

Thx Laurel for your answer !

I guess if nobody's been told there's still hope...

I read that for other gigs sometimes they told at least the day before, hope they won't tell us on D-day...

I heard from someone else she got an e-mail the evening before the concert.

Has anybody heard about the choir ??

No, I looked on Twitter if someone shouted his joy but nothing. I sent my video the 7th of December because I didn't want to stay on the bad experience of Nantes Mika Choir , but like some MFCers my video hasn't been watched :doh:

No, I looked on Twitter if someone shouted his joy but nothing. I sent my video the 7th of December because I didn't want to stay on the bad experience of Nantes Mika Choir , but like some MFCers my video hasn't been watched :doh:

Sorry but what's happened in Nantes?

Edited by Lucrezia

I can't cancel my room at the Travelodge for Wednesday night so if someone wants to pretend to be me they can use it :naughty:

isn't it possible to change the name or sth? :blink: I need a place to stay :mf_rosetinted: