MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

Ha ha, I think it just might be.:naughty:

There's a KFC across the road:wink2::naughty:

:thumb_yello::wink2:

if we do can we have the exact adress please and how to get there from Kings Cross?

Treasa, can you tell me which kind of batteries I have to bring with me for the candles? Do you have the same batteries in UK like we have in Germany?

Is anyone else picking up their tickets at Roundhouse? They just told me I should pick them up 30 mins before the show :shocked: And I'm worried about it since I could lose my spot in the cue :(

Anyone else in this situation?

me!

I've just won 2 tickets with Universal Italia and I have to pick them up at the venue, even if I already have mine...but my friend needed 2 more so I'm happy I won :thumb_yello:

Normally fans let people back in the queue when they go and pick up tickets, but I'm afraid that half an hour before the show we are all inside already!

I'm sure we can ask the venue to collect them earlier :thumb_yello:

me!

I've just won 2 tickets with Universal Italia and I have to pick them up at the venue, even if I already have mine...but my friend needed 2 more so I'm happy I won :thumb_yello:

Normally fans let people back in the queue when they go and pick up tickets, but I'm afraid that half an hour before the show we are all inside already!

I'm sure we can ask the venue to collect them earlier :thumb_yello :

:huglove::huglove::huglove:

If not Robi I can wait outside and pick them up (if they don't need an ID)

Is anyone else picking up their tickets at Roundhouse? They just told me I should pick them up 30 mins before the show :shocked: And I'm worried about it since I could lose my spot in the cue :(

I think they mean 30 min before the doors open

me!

:kachinga::kachinga::kachinga:

I have the same problem! They sent me an email saying that I can pick my ticket at 7 pm, but I'm sure that in the site they said 6 pm! I'm worried too but I hope my dad will take the ticket for me while I'm queueing :nervous:

me!

If they are stubborn like they were at the I-tunes show 2009 the won´t give the tickets earlier. Fingers crossed for you :crossed::crossed::crossed:

:thumb_yello::wink2:

if we do can we have the exact adress please and how to get there from Kings Cross?

Treasa, can you tell me which kind of batteries I have to bring with me for the candles? Do you have the same batteries in UK like we have in Germany?

Sabine, there are batteries in the candles already:thumb_yello:

I have the same problem! They sent me an email saying that I can pick my ticket at 7 pm, but I'm sure that in the site they said 6 pm! I'm worried too but I hope my dad will take the ticket for me while I'm queueing :nervous:

You also have to have the credit/debit card you paid for the tickets with and some identification. My email also said half an hour before the show.

Hello Rose and all who look for a place for the meet up on Wednesday, I need to know where we will meet until tomorrow evening because Graciosa and me don´t have internet when we leave Germany, please :wink2:. We will arive in the afternoon at the Travel lodge at Kings Cross then want to go to look around a little bit. So please tell us where and when we will meet, can´t wait to see you all again.

Hello Rose and all who look for a place for the meet up on Wednesday, I need to know where we will meet until tomorrow evening because Graciosa and me don´t have internet when we leave Germany, please :wink2:. We will arive in the afternoon at the Travel lodge at Kings Cross then want to go to look around a little bit. So please tell us where and when we will meet, can´t wait to see you all again.

Nothings been properly decided yet.

I think we need to sort it out tonight, so we know what's happening.

Nothings been properly decided yet.

I think we need to sort it out tonight, so we know what's happening.

Thank you Rose, time is running so fast now and we leave Germany very early on Wednesday :wink2:. I still have your phone number from 2009, is it still the same?

Mine too :doh: well at least I know there are others who have this "problem"...

I think if there is a queue and people have to leave to get tickets then other people in the queue would be fair and understanding about it and let them back in their place.

We will arive in the afternoon at the Travel lodge at Kings Cross then want to go to look around a little bit.

Hi Sabine Travelodge is also my Hotel I'll be very pleased to meet you :):thumb_yello: