MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

Yes I think Union Chapel. What time do you think 5.30 - 6ish.

Hoping to see Mr Wogan, maybe he'll take pity on a fellow country woman and let me in out of the cold. :wink2:

I think meeting about 7 is best, don't want to hold them up going in. Catch them on the way out.:thumb_yello:

I think meeting about 7 is best, don't want to hold them up going in. Catch them on the way out.:thumb_yello:

So I'll aim for Union Chapel at 7, if you make major changes in the plan could you then tweet it? takes ages to check MFC from my phone :blink: Gonna start digging my way through the snow now, see you on the other side :mf_rosetinted:

I don't arrive in London till 7 and I need to drop my bags first, don't go without me :aah:

No worries, just get the Nortthern line tube to Highbury snd Islington, and walk down the road to Union Chapel, we'll find you:wink2:

So I'll aim for Union Chapel at 7, if you make major changes in the plan could you then tweet it? takes ages to check MFC from my phone :blink: Gonna start digging my way through the snow now, see you on the other side :mf_rosetinted:

Sure will:thumb_yello:

No worries, just get the Nortthern line tube to Highbury snd Islington, and walk down the road to Union Chapel, we'll find you:wink2:

Sure will:thumb_yello:

Why is everyone going to union chapel ,thought it was just Brian May appearing on 12 th ?

I won't know till I open my eyes tomorrow for definate but looking good to go!!!!!!

I won't be there till late so will meet everyone afterwards.

Soooooooooo excited!!

Just hope all goes to plan now!

xxx

:mikalove:

Keeping fingers crossed for you :thumb_yello:

Hi guys,

The friend who was coming with me at the gig tomorrow is actually not coming! :sad:

So, I have one ticket left...

Anyone interested?

Please, send me e-mail here : isajf414@gmail.com

NB: I take the Eurostar from Brussels tomorrow around noon & will first drop my stuff at my hotel.

I can read my mails on my phone :wink2:

See you @Roundhouse anyway :woot_jump:

Isa

Edited by dcdeb
  • Like 1

All ready for my journey, back pack, tinsel, bowler, and a bag full of candles, i'll be ok if there is a power cut :lmfao:

Guess we all going to have be singing quite a lot tomorrow:thumb_yello:

Yes, I feel so sorry for the poor love. But he MUSTN'T try and sing too loud. By rights he shouldn't be singing at all. He's taking a big risk. We'll all have to help him out so he doesn't loose that precious voice of his!

I'm not wearing a bowler btw. I'm just having the candle. I have a lovely fur hat that I'm wearing.

Seems like it's back to plan A, meeting at Kings Cross again.

If we mee between 7 -8pm, so any one getting in later can meet woth us, then anyone coming after we can guide to where we are.

Meet at Kings Cross main entrance, the one where St Pancras tube :thumb_yello:stn entrance is

Does anyone know, what hotel Marilyn is staying in?

I need to contact her, but she got no mobile

EDIT: I've sorted it out, I'm off now, can't read the forum, just twitter

Edited by mari62