Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest the radio stations he's been on here, aren't big stations, apart from R2. He went to one BBC local station in Kent, and I don't think that will be syndicated around to all the other BBC local stations, I've never heard any other persons interview from another branch.

He was in Manchester, but he didn't go on Capital or Piccadilly radio, which would have got him a lot of attention up there (I assume they are still the 2 biggest commercial stations there aren't they?). In London, he never went on Capital,or Absolute radio. Nationwide, the biggest commercial station is Heart FM, not a peep of him on there.

Unless he goes on Nick Grimshaw or Scott Mills shows on R1 this week or the next, I think we can say that R1 is a lost cause, now they have revamped, and seem only interested in the likes of 1 Direction (or any X Factor act), Justin Beiber, Mumford and Sons, or any indie type band. He just doesn't seem to fit in their "cool" image now.

Yes I thought that was the case. Radio Piccadilly or Key103 are the best in Manchester. But I really think it's that they didn't ask him to go onto their shows. It upsets me that Mika has been chasing around like a headless chicken to attend interviews etc, but still not getting his song out there, because the radio stations are too small.

I think it's tragic that he gets penalised because he goes away to write new songs, while 1D, Rihanna and Cheryl Cole stay current and don't disappear, because other people are writing their songs for them!

If everyone would send even one tweet to @BBCR1 it might make a difference. If Jedward's fans can change their minds, why can't Mika's fans do the same? If we can get worldwide trends about Mika, why not get tweeting to Radio One and make them take notice. We owe it to Mika!! We could use the #Celebrate trend in the tweets.

Edit: Just been reading back the recent posts. Yes, it's a risk if we all tweet Radio One, but I think, a risk worth taking. What have we got to loose? We could get him on the best radio station for his work, in the UK. I think we should go for it.

Edit: I've just tweeted them to get the ball rolling

@BBCR1 Please play #Celebrate by @mikasounds He has not been forgotten. We still love him and want to hear his music on Radio One.

Please get behind this guys and girls. I don't want to be the only one tweeting. They must be getting sick of @Good&Golden

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

From facebook:

It’s competition time again! This time we have 2 tickets to Mika’s SOLD OUT show in Amsterdam! If you want to party with Mika at Melkweg on 27th November, all you have to do is email your name & age, the name & age of your guest and your cell phone number to mikacompetition@gmail.com before Wednesday night (3rd October) at midnight, to be in with a chance to win! We’ll announce the winner on Thursday…GOOD LUCK!

I assume they mean the show that is planned for 27th of October in Paradiso :dunno:

From facebook:

It’s competition time again! This time we have 2 tickets to Mika’s SOLD OUT show in Amsterdam! If you want to party with Mika at Melkweg on 27th November, all you have to do is email your name & age, the name & age of your guest and your cell phone number to mikacompetition@gmail.com before Wednesday night (3rd October) at midnight, to be in with a chance to win! We’ll announce the winner on Thursday…GOOD LUCK!

I assume they mean the show that is planned for 27th of October in Paradiso :dunno:

:teehee:

Thanks for posting Irene: I guess they made a mistake, indeed.

Whoohoo, I might be just in luck... keep my fingers crossed!

*With all these competitions lately, I can't use my fingers anymore* :aah:

They changed it:

It’s competition time again! This time we have 2 tickets to Mika’s SOLD OUT show in Amsterdam! If you want to party with Mika at Paradiso on 27th October, all you have to do is email your name & age, the name & age of your guest and your cell phone number to mikacompetition@gmail.com before Wednesday night (3rd October) at midnight, to be in with a chance to win! We’ll announce the winner on Thursday…GOOD LUCK!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

KOREA!! LOVE :teehee:

maybe because of this???

Universal Music ‏@umusicpop

새 앨범 [The Origin Of Love]로 차트를 점령중인 미카의 뮤비를 찾아라! 디초콜릿 카페에서 볼 수 있는 미카의 뮤비 인증샷을 멘션으로 보내주세요~ 5분 추첨 미카 팝티머니카드를 드려요~ 12일 발표!

(translation from Google translator)

Look for Mika's new album [The Origin Of Love] chart are occupied MV! Mika Pop T-money card lottery ~ 5 minutes ~ 12, deuryeoyo Please send certification shot of the MV D. Ball at the chocolate cafe Mika mentioned!

A4KokI2CIAAVSv9.jpg

maybe because of this???

새 앨범 [The Origin Of Love]로 차트를 점령중인 미카의 뮤비를 찾아라! 디초콜릿 카페에서 볼 수 있는 미카의 뮤비 인증샷을 멘션으로 보내주세요~ 5분 추첨 미카 팝티머니카드를 드려요~ 12일 발표!

Look for Mika's new album [The Origin Of Love] chart are occupied MV! Mika Pop T-money card lottery ~ 5 minutes ~ 12, deuryeoyo Please send certification shot of the MV D. Ball at the chocolate cafe Mika mentioned!

A4KokI2CIAAVSv9.jpg

Let me translate this one.. no need to get the help of Google xD

Look for the music video of mika who are occupying the charts with New Album [TOOL]!

Please send Mika's music video certificated shot at the De Chocolate Cafe~

We will pick five people randomly and they'll get Mika Tmoney card (sth like transportation card)~ we will announce the winner on 12th Oct! :thumb_yello:

Edited by HyeSeung

maybe because of this???

A4KokI2CIAAVSv9.jpg

I have this one already in my wallet..

My new Dunkindonuts point card...:mf_rosetinted:

I think I've eaten too much octopus. I feel fishy and blubby

How is it already 4pm in Madrid! Been in the hotel doing promo since the morning. Rushing out soon for radio and then el hormoguero.

So, this just happened:

394984_original.jpg

:kachinga:

It was only there for a couple minutes, but when I clicked on it, the tweets were about our Mika.

(actually, I just went back to it and saw that the top tweet was about a different Mika, but all the rest were ours. . . it's still cool!)

Edited by Poisonyoulove