Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They used to pull BG/LGs out of the queue so it wouldn't surprise me. Presumably the applicants are going to the gig anyway, so... :dunno:

True, but from previous gig reports I got the impression they have a dress code. And how are they going to reach these people? Not everyone can check e-mail when travelling...

True, but from previous gig reports I got the impression they have a dress code. And how are they going to reach these people? Not everyone can check e-mail when travelling...

I've heard someone said that they don't have enough applicants for the European gigs,so maybe that's why they had to extend the deadlines.

I've heard someone said that they don't have enough applicants for the European gigs,so maybe that's why they had to extend the deadlines.

That was my first thought as well, but I'm surprised about it. You would expect there to be enough good singers around... who said that?

@krysady I can totally imagine them not having enough quality applicants for some Eurooean gigs. I think it has to do with the method of choosing fans, ie. that you need to video yourself and post it for everyone to watch.

Anyway, are you going to any of the gigs?

I think it has to do with the method of choosing fans, ie. that you need to video yourself and post it for everyone to watch.

Yes I think the language may be an issue too. I can't believe there was any shortage of applicants in NYC and none of the ones chosen were MFCers. I would expect lots to apply in the UK too. Guess we'll see what happens.

I should probably go to Iceland if I want a chance. :lmfao:

That was my first thought as well, but I'm surprised about it. You would expect there to be enough good singers around... who said that?

Tim said it to a girl from the Amsterdam choir.

@krysady I can totally imagine them not having enough quality applicants for some Eurooean gigs. I think it has to do with the method of choosing fans, ie. that you need to video yourself and post it for everyone to watch.

Anyway, are you going to any of the gigs?

No,you can post your vid on YT, make the settings for unlisted video and send the link to the team :thumb_yello: I'm going to Vienna,Zurich,London and Manchester.

Yes I think the language may be an issue too. I can't believe there was any shortage of applicants in NYC and none of the ones chosen were MFCers. I would expect lots to apply in the UK too. Guess we'll see what happens.

I should probably go to Iceland if I want a chance. :lmfao:

This is my problem :blush-anim-cl:

Tim said it to a girl from the Amsterdam choir.

No,you can post your vid on YT, make the settings for unlisted video and send the link to the team :thumb_yello: I'm going to Vienna,Zurich,London and Manchester.

Really ? O_O I wonder if the problem is the number of applicants of the number of good singers among them :')

Pronunciation is easier for Dutchies and Scandinavian countries, maybe for Germans as well but in France, Spain, Italy... I guess the accent isn't that easy to erase :') In any case, that's the impression I have :aah:

I'll give ir a try for a gig for which I don't have tickets :')

It's competition time again... this time... TICKETS to the show in VIENNA! That'

s right, we have 2 pairs of tickets to give away to the show on Monday 5th November at Gasometer. The show is all ages but if you are under 18, you'll need to bring someone 18+ with you. All you have to do is email your name, age, phone number & name/age of your guest to mikacompetition@gmail.com - you'll need to make your own way to and from the show, the contest opens NOW and closes 12 noon tomorrow, Wednesday 31st October. GOOD LUCK!

If that's the case, maybe this will just be a one time only. Which is a shame, because I really enjoyed the choir.

If that's the case, any choir members going to multiple gigs, should be asked if they can fill in again (I'm looking at you Ingie:wink2::naughty:)

If that's the case, any choir members going to multiple gigs, should be asked if they can fill in again (I'm looking at you Ingie:wink2::naughty:)

Yes,Tim said that too.He asked that girl at what gigs she will go,and if she will be available if needs :thumb_yello: I guess they really don't have enough entries.

Guys, recently I read somewhere, that people can't find how to buy a CD from mikasounds.com

Can you give me a link to these posts with explanation? Because I can't find it too!

I'm not sure is this the thread you think about. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24706&page=13 I know that I still have no clue how to do it. :teehee: Now I'm waiting to buy it in a shop.:wait:

Edited by nenartus

I'm not sure is this the thread you think about. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24706&page=13 I know that I still have no clue how to do it. :teehee: Now I'm waiting to buy it in a shop.:wait:

I really don't know what they are thinking about! I need a Delux variant, but afraid I won't find it in a shop :dunno:

I really don't know what they are thinking about! I need a Delux variant, but afraid I won't find it in a shop :dunno:

I dropped the idea to buy Deluxe CD. I expect only one CD in our shops, so no double version either. :doh: