Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

I haven't seen a post for the next one yet, how do you know it's Step With Me. Isn't Stardust next on the album?

From Facebook:

"Here are the brilliant doodles for 'Lola' that have been sent in! Flick through and let us know what you think...got a favourite already? Check back to see if it makes it in to our finalists’ gallery, where YOU get to vote for the winner… coming up shortly! Don't forget, we are now accepting entries for 'Step With Me' only, so get inspired, get doodling and send them to us at mikacompetition@gmail.com! 1 picture per person per song, please only send each pic once, good luck!"

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Facebook:

"Here are the brilliant doodles for 'Lola' that have been sent in! Flick through and let us know what you think...got a favourite already? Check back to see if it makes it in to our finalists’ gallery, where YOU get to vote for the winner… coming up shortly! Don't forget, we are now accepting entries for 'Step With Me' only, so get inspired, get doodling and send them to us at mikacompetition@gmail.com! 1 picture per person per song, please only send each pic once, good luck!"

Just checked back and saw it :thumb_yello:

I haven't seen a post for the next one yet, how do you know it's Step With Me. Isn't Stardust next on the album?

Edit, just looked back a couple of posts, I see it now.

Yeah I was hoping it would be in the order of the album and be Stardust because I drew a doodle for it already :doh:

Thank you for all the fantastic 'Step With Me' doodle entries, such a creative community we have here! We will have the gallery up for you tomorrow and once again you will be able to help us decide on a winner by voting for your favourite from our finalists. Are you ready for the next track to get doodling for? We need a Hero..! Well 'Heroes' actually, yes that's the next track for you to get your doodles in for! You have until 10am GMT on Wednesday 14th January to send them to mikacompetition@gmail.com

I guess they mean the 16th.

Edited by Lilasko

Thank you for all the fantastic 'Step With Me' doodle entries, such a creative community we have here! We will have the gallery up for you tomorrow and once again you will be able to help us decide on a winner by voting for your favourite from our finalists. Are you ready for the next track to get doodling for? We need a Hero..! Well 'Heroes' actually, yes that's the next track for you to get your doodles in for! You have until 10am GMT on Wednesday 14th January to send them to mikacompetition@gmail.com

I guess they mean the 16th.

This should be an interesting one.

I know - that's why I only posted the message in the first place. Don't know if it's true or false though. I am not sure if the Mika NL people are often well informed :fisch: Maybe someone else heard something about it?

This got posted on the Dutch Mika Facebook: 'Mika is back from Nepal. He is seen on an airport, probably in Italy'

Sorry, was false alarm! Was an old picture. But just uploaded a picture that is made more recent! He is in Bangkok, Thailand!

Edited by Jojotje

I know - that's why I only posted the message in the first place. Don't know if it's true or false though. I am not sure if the Mika NL people are often well informed :fisch: Maybe someone else heard something about it?

We try to be very well informed. That's why I added the message of the old picture and posted the new one!

And yes, I'm one of the Mika NL people! :teehee:

Good to have some news! Where's Felix atm? Sorry, I'm obviously too lazy to check his latest tweet...

Australia, he posted some pretty evil beach pics (evil when you live in snowland:naughty:)... and doing a show in HongKong on Saturday:thumb_yello: