Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it's so,maybe they should know that all the lyrics from Mika's songs posted there are messed up :aah:

Yeah, they don't need to stalk us to know that -- they've been told. :sneaky2:

Must be many secrets they need to share...:mf_rosetinted:

I guess they have many pics to upload and every time they need to post updates about shows like today, they have to stop uploading those pics...?:dunno:

they are puite now, so maybe it's coming soon:teehee: mika-soon:mf_rosetinted:

I wonder who are those people sometimes :naughty:

I guess they have many pics to upload and every time they need to post updates about shows like today, they have to stop uploading those pics...?:dunno:

Same for me :teehee:

:pray: maybe tomorrow .... maybe

There is such a thing as opening new tabs :glasses2:.

Mikasoon has definitively taken over facebook :teehee:

That was Jensen. He was nice to Mika, but he could be quite a bastard. He's not really around anymore. I liked the Paul de Leeuw show so much better, the one with the dog:wub2:

Robert Jensen's back on Dutch tv: http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/5601/TV-Radio/article/detail/3412941/2013/03/21/Nieuwe-talkshow-Jensen-moet-ergens-over-gaan.dhtml

I hope he'll invite Mika again. (That would be the only reason for me to watch his show:teehee:) (Oh and curiosity would be a reason too:wink2:)

they haven't posted it on their timeline yet but it looks like the lozza competition gallery is up:

From Facebook:

It's time to reveal you secrets....! We had almost 1000 entries for this LOZZA competition, so as you can understand, it has taken us some time to process them all! Here is the FIRST gallery... there will be more, so if your entry is not here, don't worry. We will post another gallery later today!

Have a look through this huge collection of secrets, mottos and wishes of Mika fans across the globe and leave a comment on your favourites... If you sent one in and you're brave enough, tag your own! Also feel free to comment explaining your entry, tell us why it means so much to you and how you decided on it.

Remember - this gallery is secret - don't tell anyone....

Thks Ingiev i like remenber all this romantic gallery of secrets...so romantic...:mikacool:a good metro weekly magazine´s enterview.

Edited by mer