Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

When I say the word "perfect" I mean something I really like. I can use the word to refer a painting, clothes a song or a person. For example, I always say Mika speaks a "perfect" spanish, obviously it's not but as I do love the way he speaks it's perfect for me. So "perfect" for me it means something I do like, love a lot, very, very much! I guess it's the way to use the language.

Hope you understand what I mean :wink2:

:thumb_yello: Exactly the same for me - it's just a way of speaking - I think you explain it very well here, with all your examples - thank you!! :huglove:

Love,love

me

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what I'm hearing when people say they don't want him tattooing his perfect body. I wouldn't find it attractive either but he is not my boyfriend or husband so what difference does it make how attractive he is to me?

And if someone is in love it doesn't matter or make another person any less attractive if they have a tattoo or new hairstyle or something like that? When I decided to have tattoos it never came to my mind I should ask a permission from my husband. I simply never thought it could be necessary. I mean it's my body not his? Sometimes I hear people saying they would love to cut their hair but their husbands say no. I couldn't imagine my husband saying anything about my hair, lol! Certainly he thinks it's trouble enough to have his own hair cut every month. After I had my Relax tattoo done my husband smiled and said "oh, it's a Mika tattoo, I had no idea you planned something like that!". And I was like "um, are you laughing at my new tattoo?" and he said "no, you just make me smile" and I decided to be happy with that :naughty: As long as I don't make anyone cry everything is fine. Now he says it's his favorite of all my tattoos and it's a very important tattoo for myself (it makes me think of my favorite acoustic Relax moments and Mika in general).

I would love to see a tiny tattoo on Mika's neck but I don't think he would ever do anything like that. It doesn't seem his style, I would be very surprised to see something like that happen. And I really don't mind him wearing totally horrible clothes (in my opinion) if I think it's his color and style and if it looks he enjoys wearing them. Him wearing those clothes with a smile makes them suddenly look pretty and stylish! And why would I worry about things like that, I have enough problems with my own wardrobe and I love seeing imperfections, it only makes people special :wub2:

But I'm very curious why he tweeted the pic! What is he doing...? He is teasing us!

Edited by tiibet

I'm not keen on it, but that's just me. It's his body, he can do what he likes with it.

I'm just not a fan of neck tattoos. My son has tattoos all down his arms, across his chest, and he has a pair of angel wings on his back. I don't mind them, but I'm glad he's left his neck alone.

When I say the word "perfect" I mean something I really like. I can use the word to refer a painting, clothes a song or a person. For example, I always say Mika speaks a "perfect" spanish, obviously it's not but as I do love the way he speaks it's perfect for me. So "perfect" for me it means something I do like, love a lot, very, very much! I guess it's the way to use the language.

Thanks Alba. I guess, you understood me better than native speakers) I thought it`s so simple and needs no explanations, because I have a right to love \ like whomever I want, no matter how imperfect this person is. That`s what I meant.... ok. Let`s leave these language things)

But I'm very curious why he tweeted the pic! What is he doing...? He is teasing us!

Sure he is! :teehee:He knows what to do with us. Otherwise this thread is needless. Tattoo-news is the news too:teehee:

To me, Mika is as close to perfect as it is possible for someone to be. Of course, that's according to my definition of perfect, which I don't expect to aline with anyone else's. I don't see why that would be a controversial thing to say in a fan club.

If he really had a tattoo on his neck, I wouldn't love him any less as an artist/person, but I would find him less attractive. He has no reason to care about that, of course! But I'm not telling him this, I'm telling you guys.:thumb_yello:

I don't know if the "rape" thing is necessarily about translation differences. I hear younger fans (in various other fandoms, who I have no reason to believe aren't native English speakers) throw that word around pretty loosely. If they find someone attractive and would like to pounce on them, they describe it as rape. Also, it's not that unusual to see comments on youtube where someone says they have raped the replay button. To me it just sounds like they are trying to be edgy. But by saying that, I probably sound like an old lady who is no longer cool . . . Joke's on them, I was never cool! :shun:

No one is perfect, but I also use the word "perfect" to describe many things and people. It doesn't mean someone is flawless, there are men with bodies way better than Mika's. But 'perfect' to me is something I really really like and appreciate. Referring to someone as 'perfect' is no reason to throw up or be disgusted.

I don't love or hate his tattoo, I don't mind it. But I also think it's not a permanent thing :thumb_yello:

I completely agree with you.

For me, Mika is perfect. He has his flaws and sometimes he behaves the way I don't like (which is not important to anyone but me, of course). In general may be he is not an ideal. There are many stars, who maybe is considered much more handsome or something, but I don't care - he is perfect for ME personally, and I don't see any reasons why I shouldn't call him perfect :dunno: Because there is no-one else in the world, who is better. :thumb_yello:

And if someone is in love it doesn't matter or make another person any less attractive if they have a tattoo or new hairstyle or something like that? When I decided to have tattoos it never came to my mind I should ask a permission from my husband. I simply never thought it could be necessary. I mean it's my body not his? Sometimes I hear people saying they would love to cut their hair but their husbands say no. I couldn't imagine my husband saying anything about my hair, lol!

!

But, on the other hand, if we love someone we want to make him a pleasure and try to consider the tastes of both partners, no? I always tell my husband if I want to change something. Because, for example, if he cut his hair and got bald (as it is so horribly trendy now) - I would die from a heart attack :fisch:

Oh, I just love all the fuss over here!

I hear Mika thinking: "What shall I post this time to make everyone go crazy...." :naughty:

I think we react exactly as he planed :fisch:

:lmfao:

My thoughts exactly! I think his masterplan worked perfectly :teehee:

But, on the other hand, if we love someone we want to make him a pleasure and try to consider the tastes of both partners, no? I always tell my husband if I want to change something. Because, for example, if he cut his hair and got bald (as it is so horribly trendy now) - I would die from a heart attack :fisch:

I'm like that too: When I dress or change my hair or anything else, I do it for me first (I have to like it of course), but also for my husband:

1/ because I think it's important that he still finds me attractive (for example, I know that if I suddenly decide to have green punk hair, he may find me really less attractive than now (he is more a classical guy). And that counts for me!)

2/ because I want to make him happy: if this is so much disturbing him that he clearly tells me that he prefers if I don't do this, I will not do it (except if it's something really important for me and that I can't understand his reaction, which has never happened until now).

But I'm lucky enough that he never tries to give me orders (he simply says what he thinks), in that case I think that I would do exactly the opposite :naughty:

I think it's good to try to find a balance between what we like and what spouse / partner likes, but in both sides of course :wink2:

I wish i could know what Mika's partner thinks about the tatoo :teehee:

I'm like that too: When I dress or change my hair or anything else, I do it for me first (I have to like it of course), but also for my husband:

1/ because I think it's important that he still finds me attractive (for example, I know that if I suddenly decide to have green punk hair, he may find me really less attractive than now (he is more a classical guy). And that counts for me!)

2/ because I want to make him happy: if this is so much disturbing him that he clearly tells me that he prefers if I don't do this, I will not do it (except if it's something really important for me and that I can't understand his reaction, which has never happened until now).

But I'm lucky enough that he never tries to give me orders (he simply says what he thinks), in that case I think that I would do exactly the opposite :naughty:

I think it's good to try to find a balance between what we like and what spouse / partner likes, but in both sides of course :wink2:

I wish i could know what Mika's partner thinks about the tatoo :teehee:

Definitely!!! :thumb_yello:

And if someone is in love it doesn't matter or make another person any less attractive if they have a tattoo or new hairstyle or something like that?

I don't know I think there is a big difference between tattoos and hairstyles. I think multiple or large or obvious tattoos would be a dealbreaker for me because I don't see me having the same mindset as someone who would do that and I can imagine that tattoos would be the tip of the iceberg on things we don't agree on. :naughty:

As for the Mika has a perfect body discussion...I think everyone's explanations are exactly what was understood in the first place. Some people just have different opinions that's all.

agree. :thumb_yello: every relationship is different, so there's no right and wrong, but personally i wouldn't like to be in a relationship where everyone just does what they want, without talking about it with each other first. of course not about every single step you take, but about important things like a tattoo, which isn't temporary but a change for a lifetime... i wouldn't just do that and would be disappointed if my partner did it without talking about it with me first.

and about the "perfect body" - tho i wouldn't use these words myself, i gotta agree that mika DOES have pretty perfect looks. others might prefer a more muscular body or whatever, but i've always liked guys with exactly this kind of figure, tall and skinny, and with hair and eyes like his. i enjoy looking at him, because it's just in people's nature to enjoy looking at beautiful things and people. tho beauty definitely lies in the eyes of the beholder. and well, a tattoo on his neck would probably not please my eyes as much as his looks do without it. of course it'd change nothing and of course his qualities as a musician and entertainer aren't affected by this at all - but yes, his looks is ONE of many things i like about him, and i'd be sad if he had a real tattoo in such a prominent place, or if he lost his hair or dyed it blue, for example. still, even if i'd complain very much, i'd definitely still go to his concerts and buy his albums, if he shaved off his hair, grew a zz top beard and had tattoos and piercings all over his body. :naughty: (unless his music changed the same way, but that's a different story... :lmfao:)

So we have to wait a couple of years till he goes bald to see it? :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::naughty:

And all of you BAD FANS that say Mika aint puuurfect, i think he is...except for his one foot boy...:mf_rosetinted:

But if he ever decides to do a real tattoo he should consider this cute fellow,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3vwC4rMw-6T1gdMrGkY7Fxw0ehRou1ikw7jj1uqqhTFiNAlXXVQ

in the body part previously mentionned...:mikadas:

Edited by willywonka

And all of you BAD FANS that say Mika aint puuurfect, i think he is...except for his one foot boy...:mf_rosetinted:

I sure hope you meant ON, IN would be pure torture:naughty:

But... who said he didn't tell his boyfriend first?

This all makes totally sense. I guess my husband has simply made it clear ages ago he doesn't have any opinion about hair styles, not mine or Mika's (:teehee:) so to make him happy I save him for discussions like that. He really doesn't seem to care, he hardly ever pays any attention if I cut my hair or even change the color. He doesn't have much hair himself and I couldn't care less because for me it's things like intelligence and sense of humor that make people attractive.

agree. :thumb_yello: every relationship is different, so there's no right and wrong, but personally i wouldn't like to be in a relationship where everyone just does what they want, without talking about it with each other first. of course not about every single step you take, but about important things like a tattoo, which isn't temporary but a change for a lifetime... i wouldn't just do that and would be disappointed if my partner did it without talking about it with me first.

Yes, totally agree with you about talking about important issues. And I did tell my husband I was planning a tattoo, because it's quite expensive and I wouldn't do things like that without talking about it first. But I didn't ask his opinion or tell him what kind of a tattoo it would be, I didn't even know that in advance, and in general I find hair styles and tattoos minor issues. For me it's far more important to know that my spouse is always reliable and I can always trust his word, that his family is his first priority, that he takes a good care of animals, shares my values about raising the kids etc (and I know he does, we don't need to discuss about it). If I call him and ask what time he will be at home and he says 6.13 I know that he will actually open the door 6.13 because he is like that.

And I don't need his opinion for my haircut but if he asks me not to travel to Beirut (because he doesn't think it's safe and doesn't want me to travel there alone) I listen to his opinion and not travel. Our family life is quite colorful, so many things happen every day :teehee: So if my husband came home his hair dyed pink I would be a bit surprised (because he is quite conservative) but would probably only say "sweetie, your hair is pink" :lmfao:

Edited by tiibet

Maybe they've got matching tattoos. so now we have to keep our eyes open for a man who has a tattoo like Mika's!

But I'm with anyone who thinks it isn't real

Nah... Boyfriend has the girl's balloon :fisch: