Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 10s

I've just asked the man next to me if we should join in. He just changed seats. For real

I would have loves to see everyone on the plane joining in, like a big chorus :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Mika's fb! :wub2:

From London to Milan, Toulouse to Beirut, Mika has been travelling a LOT. Here he is at Slane Castle in Ireland... Where will he pop up next?!

BQGWpL1CEAQZ4uo.jpg:large

I'm not sure if it's the right place for this but....

MIKA is going to be on Israel TV Monday evening... broadcasting in channel 1 the Concert at L'olympia, Paris.

It's HUGEEEEE!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! :fangurl::excite::excite::excite: (=that's me right now, for real)

MIKA is going to be on Israel TV Monday evening... broadcasting in channel 1 the Concert at L'olympia, Paris.

It's HUGEEEEE!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! :fangurl::excite::excite::excite: (=that's me right now, for real)

Gosh - I'm sooo happy for you and all Israel fans - and surely lots more new fans after Monday night!! It's easy to understand your joy about it - congrats!! :thumb_yello::wub2: I bought this DVD as soon as it was available- it's sooo fantastic, so much energy - "Love today" from that concert is too great for words!!! :thumb_yello: If this had happened here, I'd be over the moon :aah: ENJOY :huglove:

Love,love

me

wow! that's great news! :groupwave:

Gosh - I'm sooo happy for you and all Israel fans - and surely lots more new fans after Monday night!! It's easy to understand your joy about it - congrats!! :thumb_yello::wub2: I bought this DVD as soon as it was available- it's sooo fantastic, so much energy - "Love today" from that concert is too great for words!!! :thumb_yello: If this had happened here, I'd be over the moon :aah: ENJOY :huglove:

Love,love

me

YESSSSSSSSSSSS~!!!!! I screamed!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy, he'll be on ISRAELI tv!! for once!! in Israel!!!!!

I'm so happy, so excited... so.. wow. THIS is exactly why I love being a MikaFreak - just because he's not popular as 1D or Bieber, so you don't hear about him very often, but when you do, these little surprises - like if his song is on the radio, if there's something about him on the paper or just a shirt with a large 'M' on it - that makes it so much better!!!! :mikalove::mikalove: I'm so thrilled.

:pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt:

Wow,I'm soooo happy for you now:huglove:congrats!!!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me

He, that is great for you:wink2::wink2:

wow! that's great news! :groupwave:

Wow,I'm soooo happy for you now:huglove:congrats!!!:thumb_yello::wub2:

THANK YOU GUYS!!! :huglove::mikalove:

I'm so happy' date=' he'll be on ISRAELI tv!! for once!! in Israel!!!!!

I'm so happy, so excited... so.. wow. THIS is exactly why I love being a MikaFreak - just because he's not popular as 1D or Bieber, so you don't hear about him very often, but when you do, these little surprises - like if his song is on the radio, if there's something about him on the paper or just a shirt with a large 'M' on it - that makes it so much better!!!! :mikalove::mikalove: I'm so thrilled.

:pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt:[/quote']

Wow, geat news, I'm glad for all Israel fans :woot_jump:

Don't count your chickens just yet. Wasn't the "tattoo" on his right right side? :naughty:

it was on the side of the ear ring so the tatoo pic was from the mirror the left side.

it was on the side of the ear ring so the tatoo pic was from the mirror the left side.

We can always count on our MFC detectives :thumb_yello:

I must say I feel relieved about this tatoo thing :fisch:

Great for Mika on israeli TV!! :wub2:

What's the name of the channel? Maybe i could find it and watch it too :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so happy' date=' he'll be on ISRAELI tv!! for once!! in Israel!!!!!

:pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt:[/quote']

I see what you're saying. Mika Moments are more exciting to us, than Bieber Moments would be to his fans, because MM are so rare.

But I do wish Mika would get some better publicity people and some decent promotion so that we'd have lots more MMs.

I'm thrilled for the Israeli fans. I know how excited I'd be if he was on UKTV with a huge concert.

But that's not likely to happen anytime soon.

We can always count on our MFC detectives :thumb_yello:

I must say I feel relieved about this tatoo thing :fisch:

Great for Mika on israeli TV!! :wub2:

What's the name of the channel? Maybe i could find it and watch it too :mf_rosetinted:

It's called only "Channel 1", that's it... I found some links, hope it works for you there! :crossed:

http://www.tv4free.co.il/tv.cgi

or..

http://mapsutim.co.il/index.php/1-israel-tv (not working even for me, I need to download something... but try anyway)

21:45 pm Israel time.... 20:45 pm in France :thumb_yello: