Listen to bits of Mika's album on Youtube!

mellody

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to like this version of Overrated :arf2: Guess I'm still a fangurl at heart :fangurl:

I think fans of the first album returning is a sign of success.:teehee:

I already know I will like this album better than the second one, simply judging from what we have heard so far.

I think fans of the first album returning is a sign of success.:teehee:

I already know I will like this album better than the second one, simply judging from what we have heard so far.

I don't know if I'm gonna like it more than the second album... I think the main reason I didn't like the second album anywhere near as much as the first was that I didn't hear the songs live more than a couple of times... and I guess it will be the same with this one, as I'm not exactly buying tickets and booking flights....yet :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know if I'm gonna like it more than the second album... I think the main reason I didn't like the second album anywhere near as much as the first was that I didn't hear the songs live more than a couple of times... and I guess it will be the same with this one, as I'm not exactly buying tickets and booking flights....yet :mf_rosetinted:

Just wait until he looks at you with those pretty eyes. You'll be in love all over again:mf_rosetinted:

I shall wear sunglasses for the gig in Copenhagen :mf_rosetinted:

He burns right through them:mf_rosetinted:

Any news of our friend Yopapop ? been ages I haven't seen her over here :naughty: she must have finished her residency.

She moved over to the Katy Perry forum:mf_rosetinted:

Any news of our friend Yopapop ? been ages I haven't seen her over here :naughty: she must have finished her residency.

I haven't spoken to her for years unfortunately, she escaped the madness even before I left :aah: Would be nice if she'd come back... along with the rest of the nutters from the class of '07 :naughty:

make that three :naughty::mf_rosetinted: Just admit it Deb, you're missing the nonsense :mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl: Maybe a little...

I shall wear sunglasses for the gig in Copenhagen :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think that matters much. You can still see his eyes. HE needs to

be the one wearing the sunglasses. :wink2:

LOL it feels like 2007 all over again :mikadas: I like it that way :fisch:

It was COMPLETE obsession and craziness over Meeks :mf_rosetinted:

2007 was a pretty amazing year :yay: Would really like to get that feeling back :wub2:

2007 was amazingly intense. I don't know if my marriage and my career can survive another year like that! :teehee:

He burns right through them:mf_rosetinted:

I'll stand at the back then :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah true, she even got us backstage at a KP concert without even being there :mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl: Maybe a little...

I don't think that matters much. You can still see his eyes. HE needs to

be the one wearing the sunglasses. :wink2:

2007 was amazingly intense. I don't know if my marriage and my career can survive another year like that! :teehee:

Knew it :mf_rosetinted: Well I'd give him some sunglasses, but he never takes my gifts :sneaky2:

Yeah I don't think I'd get away with another year like that either... but I do miss the spirit and friendships from that time :blush-anim-cl:

Oh dear :naughty:

I haven't spoken to her for years unfortunately, she escaped the madness even before I left :aah: Would be nice if she'd come back... along with the rest of the nutters from the class of '07 :naughty:

Yes indeed ! I don't think I can spend days and nights lurking over here :teehee:

Knew it :mf_rosetinted: Well I'd give him some sunglasses, but he never takes my gifts :sneaky2:

Yeah I don't think I'd get away with another year like that either... but I do miss the spirit and friendships from that time :blush-anim-cl:

What kind of crazy sh*t did you give him then? XD

What kind of crazy sh*t did you give him then? XD

I don't even remember anymore :shocked: But actually he did take that troll I gave him, just forgot that for a second :aah: He said he was scared of them though :teehee: