Listen to bits of Mika's album on Youtube!

mellody

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see the two being related as the French can download it illegally now.

Yeah don't get that either... would make more sense to make it only for fans as we're less likely to upload it somewhere...*sigh*

I'm sorry you cannot listen to the album whereas we'll be able to enjoy a prelistening... I haven't looked for leaks and found the info here. Let's hope only a minority of people will download it illegaly.

As far as I'm concerned, I've ordered the British deluxe edition, not the French one: I love the acoustic versions and prefer Mika singing in English (exception for his cover of Barbara, and "Karen" though).

and if I got the password on email from them, I still can't listen? :dunno:

take me with you. :sneaky2:

No, I got the password but below there's a green button that says enter and when I click there it says not availabe in your country, such a shame :sad:

It's open now but I got a problem with my netbook and I can only open it in protected mode which means I have no sound :crybaby:

What a bad timing awwww I hope it's in my local CD shop tomorrow...keeping my fingers crossed

EDIT: Restoration worked :biggrin2: and the CD is my local shop :woot_jump:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

• 1 month later...
Hmmm....so many mixed reactions.....I guess I just need to bite the bullet and listen to it when I get home. :blink:

Why???!!! It has always been (and so far, always will be) my fave song of his. Why could he not just leave it as a love song on a love song album?

I have to say, it seemed to good to be true when I read that tweet saying it was on the album.

I hope it's not like I See You and I end up fast forwarding it as it make me sad that it changed so mush from I'm Falling. :blink:

OK, a few weeks have passed, I now own and have digested the entire new album and I totally love the new Overrated! Completely different to what he did with I'm Falling. It is in my top 5 on the album (including bonus tracks).

I would never have believed it but there you go!!:naughty: