Listen to bits of Mika's album on Youtube!

mellody

I don't even remember anymore :shocked: But actually he did take that troll I gave him, just forgot that for a second :aah: He said he was scared of them though :teehee:

Remember that card we gave him about taking his mother along on his gap year? Who would think there would be a Hallmark card for just such an occasion. :lmfao:

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that card we gave him about taking his mother along on his gap year? Who would think there would be a Hallmark card for just such an occasion. :lmfao:

Oh yeah that card was awesome :lmfao: Not sure he agreed though :teehee:

Who is this Beiruit27 person ,being generally horrible about anything related to mika? I'm all for freedom of opinion, but this person is just being plain nasty. :sneaky2:

Just as the kodes one has stopped!

Can't people just BE NICE?:aah:

I don't even remember anymore :shocked: But actually he did take that troll I gave him, just forgot that for a second :aah: He said he was scared of them though :teehee:

I once gave him a voodoo doll and all he could thank me for was for the "fresh products" we sent him to the hotel...:naughty:

3 dozens of these:

pasteis-de-nata.jpeg

I once gave him a voodoo doll and all he could thank me for was for the "fresh products" we sent him to the hotel...:naughty:

A VOODOO doll? :blink: So *you're* the one he's talking about in the Olympics Rock the Games interview! :lmfao:

I don't know if this has been spotted yet, but on iTunes there's 1:30 previews for every song, including those on the deluxe edition.

Thanks a lot for posting !!! :flowers2:

I can listen 1:30 previews of every songs from iTunes.:mikalove:

the link for iTunes Japan http://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/the-origin-of-love-japan/id559766392

I don't know if this has been spotted yet, but on iTunes there's 1:30 previews for every song, including those on the deluxe edition.

the link for iTunes Japan http://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/the-origin-of-love-japan/id559766392

where do I click exactly to listen these previews??? :excite: :excite: :excite:

Edited by BiaIchihara

Wow! Loving Tah-Dah! I'm not getting 1:30 though, more like 30 seconds...

But still.. Wow! :wub2:

Of course, there's still no sign of Origin of Love on the US iTunes... :sneaky2:

thank you !!! :) ... Tah Dah is brilliant, i love it !!! and the acoustic version of "Love You When I'm Drunk" is really cool, "Overrated" (acoustic) made me feel like i was listen to the demo and "Kids" acoustic version sound's really cute !!! :)

That's weird. I live in Australia and I got 1:30 for every song by going into the iTunes store.

OK, I went back and if I go to the iTunes store, I do hear 1:30 -- but when I click on the link Eriko gave, which is online, not in the store, I only get :30.

Glad I went back and double-checked, because I love hearing the longer bits!

Thanks!

thank you !!! :) ... Tah Dah is brilliant, i love it !!! and the acoustic version of "Love You When I'm Drunk" is really cool, "Overrated" (acoustic) made me feel like i was listen to the demo and "Kids" acoustic version sound's really cute !!! :)

Oh, yeah, the acoustic version of Overrated will satisfy everyone, I think! :thumb_yello: And the acoustic of Love You When I'm Drunk is great! What a nice way to end the Saturday night! :wub2:

Edited by dcdeb

OK, I went back and if I go to the iTunes store, I do hear 1:30 -- but when I click on the link Eriko gave, which is online, not in the store, I only get :30.

Glad I went back and double-checked, because I love hearing the longer bits!

Thanks!

Not working at all for me...:sneaky2:

Oh, yeah, the acoustic version of Overrated will satisfy everyone, I think! :thumb_yello: And the acoustic of Love You When I'm Drunk is great! What a

nice way to end the Saturday night! :wub2:

haha yeah, i was thinking the same ... just been out with some friends ..., and ended the night listening to these new clips, must have played "Tah Dah" about 10 times ... i love it !!! lol , ... yeah very true i think the acoustic version of "Overrated" will be very popular with the fan of the demo version !!!

as you say "what a nice way to end a Saturday night" !!! :)

Wow!! Tah Dah sounds gorgeous! Really sexy 80s beat :wub2: Hope Pharrell's featured on it as well

And Overrated is amazing! There's no need to compare it to the older version because this one is clearly different. Should be a single, it sounds incredible!

Edited by LaraMay

Not working at all for me...:sneaky2:

Cath, if you're in the iTunes store, do you know how to change your country? If not, try this:

Scroll to the bottom of the page, and in the bottom right corner you should see a symbol with the Canadian flag. Click on that, and you'll get a screen with the flags from countries around the world. Find Australia and click on that, then search for Mika's Origin of Love. Once you get that, you should have the tracklist, and you should be able to listen to all the sound clips. You won't be able to buy them, but you should at least be able to hear them.

Hope this helps. :thumb_yello:

Cath, if you're in the iTunes store, do you know how to change your country? If not, try this:

Scroll to the bottom of the page, and in the bottom right corner you should see a symbol with the Canadian flag. Click on that, and you'll get a screen with the flags from countries around the world. Find Australia and click on that, then search for Mika's Origin of Love. Once you get that, you should have the tracklist, and you should be able to listen to all the sound clips. You won't be able to buy them, but you should at least be able to hear them.

Hope this helps. :thumb_yello:

Thanks Deb... Will try tomorrow from my computer... I'm on my phone right now!

THANK YOU so much for the help and for pointing this out guys!!!:thumb_yello::wub2:

how much do i love the 70s/80s vibe of tah dah?? thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss much :aah:

and yes i finally teared up seeing new song titles above the name mika in itunes...:blush-anim-cl:

this album is soo worth the wait!:mikalove: