Listen to bits of Mika's album on Youtube!

mellody

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm just gonna pretend the accoustic versions are the real ones and the other ones are remixes, then this will be the best album evah :fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

I will just skip the dance version of Overrated and concentrate on the acoustic one :thumb_yello: It's a totally different song now, he has changed the whole lyrics. Really loving the iTunes clip so far :wub2:

I will just skip the dance version of Overrated and concentrate on the acoustic one :thumb_yello: It's a totally different song now, he has changed the whole lyrics. Really loving the iTunes clip so far :wub2:

I think I'm even gonna like it in the dance version, it'll be great to scream along to a one-word chorus :lmfao: I'm fangurling so much right now :fangurl:

Thank you for the link! I'm really liking the acoustic version of Love You When I'm Drunk, think I prefer it to the studio version.

I really like Ta-Dah as well. I could see it being played at a disco back in the 70s/80s :naughty:

I am still strong:mf_rosetinted:

Me too, stronger than ever :biggrin2:

1 week before the whole songs, that really can't be so hard, I just feel bad that so many people have heard what the songs sound like already, but I'll stick to my choice

1 week before the whole songs, that really can't be so hard, I just feel bad that so many people have heard what the songs sound like already, but I'll stick to my choice

We can do this!

Just playing hard to get :mf_rosetinted:

You betcha sistah!

Yes I am playing hard to get. :lmfao:

The only thing that bothers me is that it's not on Canadian iTunes yet and it's supposed to be released next Monday. Since Guy found that tracklisting on a retailer in Quebec, I have a sliver of hope that Canada is going to get the proper version of the album but I guess we won't know until it shows up on iTunes. I want the acoustic tracks more than the French tracks and really can't get enthusiastic about picking up this album at the moment since I don't even know what's on it.

I think it was misleading to say that the French songs would be "bonuses". I mean the second CD on a deluxe version is not a "bonus". You pay extra for it.

We can do it :groupwave:

I Really dont like 'love you when i'm drunk'

Maybe when i hear the whole song, But right now i cant see Why people Think it's so fantastic :aah:

Every single fan has different opinion about each song...

Some ppls' fave is some ppls least fave, and vice versa.... :aah:

It's amazing thing.... means Mika is an amazing artist who can variate and make different types and tastes of songs.... :wub2:

Now after having listened to the longer preview versions :

1) TOOL : definitely one of his best songs ever

2) Lola : I really like it , it's growing on me fast.

3)Stardust : I'm loving it atm , the more I listen to it , the more I see myself singing along. <3

4) MYH : Meh it's OK.

5) Underwater : again one of his best songs ever , BUT I prefer the live version much much more

6) Overrated : A dance club hit.

7) Kids : it's very different from anything Mika has done. Not really my style.

8) LYWID : It makes me crazy , just like Touches You , even more !! I love it ! So funny

9) SWM : Who sings with him that song ? at the end we hear a different voice. I love it.

10 ) PS : I like the combination of Mika's voice and Priscilla Renea's one.

11 ) Emily : He succeeded to turn it in English. I like it that way.

12 ) Heroes : I like it. but it's not my favourite.

13 ) Celebrate : It's a good song , but I believe Mika shouldn't have issued it as his first single. And I have a problem with the chorus.

14 ) MYH acoustic : I don't see a big difference with the non acoustic version

15 ) Celebrate acoustic : sorry I don't like it.

16 ) TOOL acoustic : I LOVE it !

17 ) Kids acoustic : I prefer it to the other version.

18 ) LYWID acoustic : love it and would love to hear it LIVE ! It'll be a blast !

19 ) Overrated acoustic : it's OK.

20 ) EMD french : I've heard it so much that now i feel it's meh

21 ) Tah dah : I love love it !!! Would have prefered it in the regular version. ( just like Ring Ring in LICM )

Can't wait for the album !!

Ingie, Kaito, I'm joining you now. I did listen to the 30 second snippets, but I haven't been able to get them out of my head since, and that's really annoying if you don't know the full song. So no 1:30 snippets for me :thumb_yello:

Welcome to the club !~

I just listen to Heaven live (OOL) over and over again ... xD

That's how I keep it up :'D Listening to bits of the songs'd drive me crazy... haha~ Waiting is wiser, I think. I'm just more and moooore eager to listen to the whole cd ;)

Welcome to the club !~

I just listen to Heaven live (OOL) over and over again ... xD

That's how I keep it up :'D Listening to bits of the songs'd drive me crazy... haha~ Waiting is wiser, I think. I'm just more and moooore eager to listen to the whole cd ;)

The 30s teasers made me more eager to hear the whole thing, but 1:30 min is almost half the album... I'll just be frustrated at the end of each snippet. I'm hoping for some more behind the song videos though. I don't mind those