Listen to bits of Mika's album on Youtube!

mellody

But wouldn't it feel like having to watch someone eat something delicious while you're on a diet? :naughty: Anyway, I guess there really aren't many spoilers in here after all. It's just a few snippets...

Yeah, that's more like it :naughty: But people who are on a diet now, two weeks later gonna eat the whole chocolate cake, while everyone else will have only half of the cake left :mf_rosetinted: I'm pretty sure this makes no sense, but whatever :naughty:

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's more like it :naughty: But people who are on a diet now, two weeks later gonna eat the whole chocolate cake, while everyone else will have only half of the cake left :mf_rosetinted: I'm pretty sure this makes no sense, but whatever :naughty:

When you put it that way... :mikadas: Sounds good lol

You've found the right words. :huglove:

I can't eat a whole cake at once and fully enjoy it, so I prefer to grab a bite here and there :mf_rosetinted:

I wish I could make you return

And what if I'll never discern

As you walk to the toll of the bell

You'll be fighting for a heaven with hell

And you don't understand

why no one else can see

Put your * on me

and my * on you

To make you believe

The only thing I wouldn't do

And you know heroes are meant to survive

_______

The asterisks mark words I can't decipher.

It sounds like it could be 'blood' or 'bet' or something, but I don't know. :)

I thought it's 'blood' too but maybe I'm wrong :dunno::teehee:

Edited by iliveforglitter

I can't eat a whole cake at once and fully enjoy it, so I prefer to grab a bite here and there :mf_rosetinted:

not to mention that eating a whole cake at once will likely make u quite sick...:mf_rosetinted:

dunno what i'm suggesting but this analogy is fun :aah:

not to mention that eating a whole cake at once will likely make u quite sick...:mf_rosetinted:

dunno what i'm suggesting but this analogy is fun :aah:

Definitely. :mf_rosetinted:

And licking the icing of the cake just makes me even more excited to eat it. So the anticipation is just even more thrilling. :mf_rosetinted:

Ok. I was literally jumping up and down and squealing with my best friend when i heard this! I love EVERY single track! Am defo pre-ordering the deluxe cd ;) dont know if i can physically take having to wait till october...just keep telling myself, its only a month and a day! :D heehee ok im still excited! x

Okay to mix up the cake analogy some more, for me it is like watching you all gorge yourselves and spoil your appetites on dry bland tea biscuits while I am getting ready to enjoy a dozen of these:

raspberry-chocolate-cake-fore296.jpg

:licks_lips:

Oh yes I'm ready for this! Although I've just had a tea biscuit on the track by track thread :teehee:

Okay to mix up the cake analogy some more, for me it is like watching you all gorge yourselves and spoil your appetites on dry bland tea biscuits while I am getting ready to enjoy a dozen of these:

raspberry-chocolate-cake-fore296.jpg

:licks_lips:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Love this version of "Step with me" :wub2:

And my favourite is "kids" for sure! Such a brilliant song! :wub2:

So many great songs! :mikacool:

It kinda hurts listening to "Overrated" though...Have always loved the demo version of this song...But hey, I really like all the rest! :thumb_yello:

Awwww, I simply can't wait for the album!

For me it's not a matter of just breaking it down into separate pieces to savour one at a time in equal measure, because the experience is qualitatively different if you listen to one part of the song over and over before you hear the whole thing. In other words your leftover cake is gonna be stale in 10 days and it's not gonna taste as good. :naughty:

Not that any of this really matters, to each his own. :teehee:

I'm eating half my cake now, and half my cake later . . . because I'm better able to appreciate the taste if I draw it out slowly.

But your cake's gonna be two weeks old, I'm not sure how good it will taste :mf_rosetinted:

Edit: I see I'm not the only one who thinks that way :naughty:

Edited by Milda

For me it's not a matter of just breaking it down into separate pieces, because the experience is qualitatively different if you listen to one part of the song over and over before you hear the whole thing. In other words your leftover cake is gonna be stale in 10 days and it's not gonna taste as good. :naughty:

Not that any of this really matters, to each his own. :teehee:

My cake can regenerate. :mf_rosetinted: And it took a long time before I finally stopped listening to TBWKTM on repeat. :mf_rosetinted:

I'VE GIVEN IN.

My cake can regenerate. :mf_rosetinted: And it took a long time before I finally stopped listening to TBWKTM on repeat. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I listened to nothing else for 6 weeks and felt like I was going slightly mad by the time I stopped. :naughty: I am going to take it easy this time although I've got gigs in 6 weeks and want to know the songs by then.