Listen to bits of Mika's album on Youtube!

mellody

The 30s teasers made me more eager to hear the whole thing, but 1:30 min is almost half the album... I'll just be frustrated at the end of each snippet. I'm hoping for some more behind the song videos though. I don't mind those

I'm not sure I'd be able to stop if I start to listen to the teasers, that's why I haven't listened to anything, even the 30s teasers ;)

It's the same when I start eating candies... I can't stop as long as I haven't ate them all :'X That's why I try not to buy candies too often xD I really enjoy it when I do, though xD haha

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, God I was totally stunned by Tah Dah! It is so incredibly awesome!

And his low voice in so many songs... I admired it and treasured in Let it Snow at secret gig, so now it is my personal celebration. And what is even greater, it that he combines his low voice in songs with such a high voice in other songs, which demonstrates his talent in a full (I hope non-fans and skeptics will appreciate it).

Of course there are those electro songs that I wasn't a fan of, but after listening them for like hundred of times I find myself smiling, singing together and dancing even with them. So it's like with all the Mikasongs - even if I don't like something in the beginning, I will like it afterwards.

Life is great!!!!

i have a question: who is the other one singing in 'step with me' ?

I think is Hillary Lindsey :wink2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

working on Step With Me, which I wrote with Hillary Lindsey who I met at ASCAP writing camp @ Miles Copland's haunted castle in France

I think is Hillary Lindsey :wink2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

working on Step With Me, which I wrote with Hillary Lindsey who I met at ASCAP writing camp @ Miles Copland's haunted castle in France

And his low voice in so many songs... I admired it and treasured in Let it Snow at secret gig, so now it is my personal celebration. And what is even greater, it that he combines his low voice in songs with such a high voice in other songs, which demonstrates his talent in a full (I hope non-fans and skeptics will appreciate it).

Of course there are those electro songs that I wasn't a fan of, but after listening them for like hundred of times I find myself smiling, singing together and dancing even with them. So it's like with all the Mikasongs - even if I don't like something in the beginning, I will like it afterwards.

Life is great!!!!

I knew this song'd be great from the moment I heard its title *Hahaha*

I can't wait to listen to it myself :>

Edited by Kaito

after listening to the itunes bits, i quite like the new version of MYH - there's this strings part and at one point there's many strings playing really quickly a descending sound - i absolutely LOVE this little bit! :wub2: and it's also tiny things like that that can make me like a song. :biggrin2: i also like overrated more now than when i just heard the chorus. it's not about the demo version for me, i never was too fond of that (though i kinda liked the verses, but those aren't messed up in this new version, just completely gone :teehee:). i just don't like the song that much. there are some interesting bits in the verses though... i especially like the melody/harmonies shortly before the prechorus. i don't think i'll skip that song on the album, but i also don't think it'll become my favourite. :wink2:

i'll definitely skip the celebrate remix though, that's absolutely not my cup of tea. :naughty: the acoustic versions are fab of course! :wub2: especially the one of love you when i'm drunk, love the piano there! and tah dah is so mega-80s, it made me grin. :teehee: it's a fun song but i understand that it didn't make the standard version of the album. :wink2: (although i personally prefer it to overrated :teehee:) it reminds me of kylie and france gall.

Life is great!!!!

Mine too, except it was that duet with Emilie on Taratata:thumb_yello:

I'm slowly dying everytime I hear it... At this rythm, I won't survive very long:fisch:

tah dah is so mega-80s, it made me grin. :teehee: it's a fun song but i understand that it didn't make the standard version of the album. :wink2: (although i personally prefer it to overrated :teehee:) it reminds me of kylie and france gall.

LOL! I think Tah Dah is the best song on the album... oh wait, it's not on the album :mf_rosetinted: I might be stuck in the wrong decade :doh:

Here you can listen to the iTunes preview of the Italian versions of Stardust + Origin of Love both with some verses in Italian :swoon:

http://mikatube.com/audio/162/stardust-+-origin-of-love-italian-version-previe

mfc

mika2012

I love his pronunciation when he sings those lines in Italian :naughty: Overall I do like Stardust even more :wub2: