MIKA @ Manchester Ritz (UK) 14 December 2012

dcdeb

Public or unlisted?

Don't expect prompt from TM. We heard the day before we flew.

I imagine there will be a huge number for the UK dates. They let 10 of us do it in Munich even on a tiny stage, but there must be a limit, even if it's just the costumes.

Public Ruth, just under vixenbbw.

I'm worried that there are loads of private vids and that they'll all be better than ours! :blink:

Rose, what's your Youtube name?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Public or unlisted?

Don't expect prompt from TM. We heard the day before we flew.

I imagine there will be a huge number for the UK dates. They let 10 of us do it in Munich even on a tiny stage, but there must be a limit, even if it's just the costumes.

I've seen up to 12 for some of the gigs so fingers crossed.......

It's good. I showed Dave and he was impressed too:thumb_yello:

Awwww thank you. I always worry that I might be a bit off key sometimes, and I did stumble over a couple of words.:naughty:

vix, i love your version of LYWID! i tried to sing it too when i filmed the videos, but it absolutely didn't fit my voice, so i found it quite hard. but you did a great job with it! :thumb_yello:

so i guess still no one has received notifications about being in the choir? :dunno:

vix, i love your version of LYWID! i tried to sing it too when i filmed the videos, but it absolutely didn't fit my voice, so i found it quite hard. but you did a great job with it! :thumb_yello:

so i guess still no one has received notifications about being in the choir? :dunno:

Thanx! I'm literally on the edge of my seat waiting!!!!! Arrrggghhh...

so, anyone who's in the uk atm, what's the weather like? my weather forecast says that it's cold but dry, and warmer but rainy from thursday on. :aah: do you have any snow there atm or is it just cold? here it has been snowing almost nonstop since sunday afternoon, that's why i'm asking... :teehee: looks like i'll definitely have to bring some waterproof clothing though. :rolls_eyes:

so, anyone who's in the uk atm, what's the weather like? my weather forecast says that it's cold but dry, and warmer but rainy from thursday on. :aah: do you have any snow there atm or is it just cold? here it has been snowing almost nonstop since sunday afternoon, that's why i'm asking... :teehee: looks like i'll definitely have to bring some waterproof clothing though. :rolls_eyes:

Atm it's very cold and frosty in Manchester.

Atm it's very cold and frosty in Manchester.

but no snow? i mean, has it been snowing in the last days so there's still snow left on the ground? i just want to know because i guess if there's no snow i won't have to worry that much that my bus might be late. :wink2:

but no snow? i mean, has it been snowing in the last days so there's still snow left on the ground? i just want to know because i guess if there's no snow i won't have to worry that much that my bus might be late. :wink2:

We don't get as much snowfall in Manchester. We're protected by the hills all around us. Manchester is in, what's refered to as, "THE BASIN."

When we were flying home from Alicante on Dec 6th last year, we saw snow on the hills, but Manchester was clear. If we do get snow, its usually not as deep as elsewhere. A couple of years ago we got it about a foot deep, but usually its only about 1, or 2 inches when we get it.

So I wouldn't worry too much about the snow, and there's no snow at all atm.

Edit: If it snows before tonight I'll post an update on this thread, and tell you all how much is falling, if that will help everyone.

If I don't post a snow update, it hasn't snowed here.

I won't be able to post on Friday as we're leaving early for London, and I don't have access to the internet while on the move.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

It's only cold and frosty - no snow down here - and it will not be like you're having in Germany.

The forecast is for total grimness on Friday: very wet and very windy. Yuck yuck :sneaky2:

Yes Alan checked the forceast for Friday, it said rain, snow and winds for Manchester. But if it rains, the snow, if it falls, won't stick. There's no snow as I type this post.

What awful weather for Mika to be travelling around, when he's ill. We'll have to help him out with the songs folks. We don't want him loosing his voice for good.

He should be resting his voice really. I'm worried about him.

Yes Alan checked the forceast for Friday, it said rain, snow and winds for Manchester. But if it rains, the snow, if it falls, won't stick. There's no snow as I type this post.

What awful weather for Mika to be travelling around, when he's ill. We'll have to help him out with the songs folks. We don't want him loosing his voice for good.

He should be resting his voice really. I'm worried about him.

We really should, I might make a banner and give him some lemsip :naughty: Being ill on stage to a not-very-lively audience; I can't think of anything worse :no:

Cold. Really cold. There was freezing fog but that's mostly lifted and now we've been left with a beautiful hoar frost.:wink2:

Weather forecast is for heavy rain in Manchester tomorrow guys. Take your umbrellas. :badmood: It's a shame because although this past week has been very very cold, at least it has been bright and dry. :sneaky2: But our weather changes so quickly here..

I hope everyone has a great time. I wish I was there too but just can't make it.

Enjoy!

:yay: