Mika Gig for BBC Radio 2 (Jo Whiley) Oct. 4, 2012 + interviews BBC

Naectegale

I thought they advertised the tickets as pairs. Did you ask what the story was?

There was the option to apply for one or two tickets, she applied for two, so it's weird that they didn't mention it on the e-mail, or didn't send her two attachments. She's going to ask tomorrow.

It's really hard to win BBC things ... in all the years I've been trying I've never won anything ... from a radio comp to tickets to anything I've wanted to see ... I still try ... but am never disappointed when I don't win as I expect it nowadays :teehee:

I'm absolutely DELIGHTED to say I've won tickets to this gig :blush-anim-cl:

It's been over 2 and a half years since Kev & I last saw him live - so we're well overdue a little MIKA indulgence :teehee:

I just feel a bit sad that more MFC's didn't win tickets - it would have been lovely to catch up with you guys (it's been far too long :emot-sad:)

...Been having a sneaky listen of the new songs and some of them are seriously :wub2::swoon:

It's been over 2 and a half years since Kev & I last saw him live - so we're well overdue a little MIKA indulgence :teehee:

I just feel a bit sad that more MFC's didn't win tickets - it would have been lovely to catch up with you guys (it's been far too long :emot-sad:)

...Been having a sneaky listen of the new songs and some of them are seriously :wub2::swoon:

oh nice! let us know how it was ... you know we'll be dying to hear :teehee:

Oh I'm glad some MFCers are going. Congratulations Jules and Alicia. :yay:

Jules I haven't seen you since Chatty Man! :naughty: I hope you and Kev are well. Are you going to the Roundhouse in December? I think all the regulars will be at that gig.

oh nice! let us know how it was ... you know we'll be dying to hear :teehee:

Thanks Guy - we'll be sure to report back :biggrin2:

Oh I'm glad some MFCers are going. Congratulations Jules and Alicia. :yay:

Jules I haven't seen you since Chatty Man! :naughty: I hope you and Kev are well. Are you going to the Roundhouse in December? I think all the regulars will be at that gig.

Hi Christine has it really been that long :blush-anim-cl: We are fine thank you - hope all is well with you too :hug:

Yep... there's a possibility we'll be at the Roundhouse (it's such a fab venue - would be rude not to really :wink2:)

Hi Christine has it really been that long :blush-anim-cl: We are fine thank you - hope all is well with you too :hug:

Yep... there's a possibility we'll be at the Roundhouse (it's such a fab venue - would be rude not to really :wink2:)

:shocked: you wouldn't want to be rude... would you? you must go then! :teehee:

I'm living in London for several months now and have been one of the lucky winners :biggrin2:

Sorry for all of you who didn't get tickets as well :huh:

:yay: Glad to see some MFCers are going! It sure would be nice if the Ticket Fairy made an appearance to help out those of you who haven't managed to get tickets.

And yes, Jules, the new songs are SERIOUSLY :swoon: Just wait until you hear the new album! :mikalove:

AWWW - so pleased for you both - that's great. :thumb_yello:

Hope to see you at the roundhouse.

Have a great time on 4th. :bye:

:yay: Glad to see some MFCers are going! It sure would be nice if the Ticket Fairy made an appearance to help out those of you who haven't managed to get tickets.

And yes, Jules, the new songs are SERIOUSLY :swoon: Just wait until you hear the new album! :mikalove:

That would be awesome if that happened, but I don't hold out much hope, knowing what the BBC are like.

I wish they would be more flexible like some of the other places who have done similar shows, I don't get why they aren't.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really quite looking forward to this now, seems like ages since we've seen MIKA singing live (well I suppose it has been really)

Did anyone else from here manage to wrangle tickets ? .... I know what a resourceful bunch you can be where MIKA is concerned :wink2:

I'm really quite looking forward to this now, seems like ages since we've seen MIKA singing live (well I suppose it has been really)

Did anyone else from here manage to wrangle tickets ? .... I know what a resourceful bunch you can be where MIKA is concerned :wink2:

When was the last time you saw him live ... I'm looking forward to hearing this tomorrow ... I miss him - it's weird ... since I fell in love with him again in July I get so excited about stuff like this :wub2:

I don't know about tickets but I think one or two may be heading down there to try their luck. Have a fantastic time!!