MIKA @ FNAC events + XFactor - Milan - November 29th 2012

robertina

Found this on twitter: Reality House- http://realityhouse.altervista.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=5787

Mika giudice di X Factor 7?

A sganciare la bomba è il sito La Nostra Tv che in esclusiva assoluta dà come ipotesi probabile l'addio al programma da parte di Arisa (dopo due edizioni, ma non è una sorpresa) e di Elio (dopo tre) e l'ingresso di un grandissimo nome della musica mondiale: Mika.

Sarebbero invece confermati Simona Ventura e Morgan, nonostante il suo annuale millantare disinteresse per il programma in vista di un maggiore investimento sulla sua carriera musicale. Che evidentemente può aspettare anche quest'anno.

Se confermato, si tratterebbe di un acquisto di dimensioni incredibili per X Factor Italia, che risponderebbe sul campo all'affondo di The Voice of Italy, che zitto zitto sta guadagnando consensi settimanali sia di pubblico che di critica.

Mika s'è affacciato più volte all'edizione italiana di X Factor. Come ospite e, non più tardi di qualche mese fa, come duetto d'eccezione con la vincitrice Chiara Galiazzo, che entusiasmò il cantante inglese fin dalle prime prove.

Mika dovrebbe però imparare meglio l'italiano, o dovrebbe avvalersi dell'aiuto di un traduttore, che forse complicherebbe un po' comunicazioni e immediatezza del programma.

Mika era stato precedentemente contattato per X Factor UK e per The Voice UK, su BBC, ma ha sempre rifiutato ogni ruolo da giudice. Sarà stato toccare con mano un talento italiano a farlo ricredere?

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

They say Mika 'might' be a judge at next X-Factor in Italy!

but they also say he should learn better italian....maybe that's why he tweeted about it?!? :mf_rosetinted:

If it's true: Lucky italiens!! :thumb_yello: Both those at X-factor - and also the TV viewers :wub2: MIKA surely can learn your language better - he really has an ear for it - like so many music-people - I think this is a natural connection :fisch:

Love,love

me

They say Mika 'might' be a judge at next X-Factor in Italy!

but they also say he should learn better italian....maybe that's why he tweeted about it?!? :mf_rosetinted:

I thought about that also,when I read it :naughty:

Mika judge at next X-Factor? :lmfao:

Sorry, well we'll see if it's just a fake news or if it's real

Dear Mister Mika,

please don't learn better italian!

It is not necessary for your career as a songwriter.

I'm agree! :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

So,it's official? MIKA giudice di X Factor 2013 http://xfactor.sky.it/2013/04/22/mika-giudice-di-x-factor-2013/

Edit:the article has disappeared,here's another one: http://www.tvblog.it/post/227593/x-factor-7-mika-giudice-e-ufficiale

X Factor 7: Mika giudice, è ufficiale

Edited by krysady

Wow they must be paying him a lot of money if he's actually going through with this :shocked: I understand why the italian fans would be happy but this just makes him look like a sell out in my eyes, sorry :aah: I hate these types of shows, they make me want to rip my hair out. Horrible... (if it's even true)

It is OFFICIAL! MIKA is the new Judge on X Factor Italia!

http://www.tvblog.it/post/227593/x-factor-7-mika-giudice-e-ufficiale

@mikasounds looking forward to helping discover new talent!

Retweeted by crazyaboutmik

:( :(

the biggest 2 no, no's of today, are Eurovision and Xfactor, in my opinion, sad news :(

Sad.

And I don't see how it's good for the Italian fans. Who wants to see Mika on TV speaking broken Italian instead of at a gig?

So much for him working on new music. Guess the next English album is coming in 2016 and in the meantime he's going to be selling sunglasses, beer, clothes...and apparently his musical integrity.

Excuse me while I go and shake my head in the corner.

Allow me to join you. :no::no:

Like...a proper judge? For a whole season? I just don't know. Can't there be hope that it's not a full time position? I mean, that's months of commitment to filming...he really doesn't wanna do anything else?

If there's a bright side, I guess we'll be seeing him a lot more...

Please the news is not sure yet...they are only gossip magazines...the real official news will come from Sky.it or universal or mika italia :wink2:

I'd like to agree with you Lucrezia, but wasn't it actually on sky.it already, and then pulled? Sounds like it's going to be announced, it's just that someone jumped the gun and posted the announcement too soon. :sad:

Sad.

And I don't see how it's good for the Italian fans. Who wants to see Mika on TV speaking broken Italian instead of at a gig?

So much for him working on new music. Guess the next English album is coming in 2016 and in the meantime he's going to be selling sunglasses, beer, clothes...and apparently his musical integrity.

:no:

I'd like to agree with you Lucrezia, but wasn't it actually on sky.it already, and then pulled? Sounds like it's going to be announced, it's just that someone jumped the gun and posted the announcement too soon. :sad:

Unfortunately yeah, the news came up on Sky.it but it was deleted immediately. We don't know if it was a mistake or if they are waiting for the press conference to break the news.

Edited by Lucrezia

I hope it will bring him whatever he wants to gain from it, whether it be money or success in Italy. It won't bring him credibility or any respect outside of Italy though. Whatever. Call me crazy but I think this will do more damage to his international career than any good.

Sad.

:no: