MIKA @ Bourse du Travail, Lyon, FRANCE - 15 November 2012: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

Ooooh la la, Lyon! :france:

Care to share your stories and images from this night? We're ready to be amazed! :original:

==================

REPORTS

==================

Melgine

==================

PHOTOS

==================

Melgine

==================

VIDEOS

==================

Edited by mellody
updating content - post 21

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the late but i'm bad in english it was long to translate my report in English.

At first, I didn't want to write a report but with the day/night that I had, I had to do it!

Tim came out to find people to attend the choir because there were only 3 people.

I told my friend "Come on! It's your only chance!" So she went with Tim and 4 other people to sing "I want the whole world to Celebrate" with Joy. Then I said to myself "I really want to try!" And my friend replied, "Come on, Virginie, try!" So I did. I came to Tim and I told him "I want to try". I sang "I want the whole world to celebrate" 3-4 times with Joy, and Tim said "Ok, this is good". Tim wrote our name on his phone and told us that he could only take 3 people. At the end, he decided to keep everybody. :biggrin2:

So we went to the backstage. Seven songs were repeated with the musicians during 5 mins. I don’t need to tell that we didn't have time to remember what we had to sing! :aah::naughty:

Tim told me that I had a great voice

After 20 minutes, we repeated Popular Song with musicians on stage and ... that's all. We bought food and returned in the backstage.

When we knew Mika had arrived, we went to see him a first time. We talked a bit with him. He asked us if we had watched the videos of the previous concerts: I said no because I wanted to keep the surprise. He almost shouted at me saying it was essential to know how to dance on stage etc. I told him that I wasn’t supposed to go on stage that night.

We returned in the backstage and after few minutes we went to the toilets and Mika came to talk to us. I asked him if he has an Iphone5. He replied (in English lol) "Why?" :blink: I didn’t know what to say, so I gave my gift to him :

mini_121116024714617545.jpg

explaining that it is because he is often on tour without her I had thought that he would have been happy to see her sometimes.

His head :shocked::biggrin2: and said "awwww that's so sweet! Thank you so much!" and came up to me to give me a hug :stretcher::swoon: (during this time I spoke in French and he answered me in English ) then after he returned in a room, he showed this gift to everybody. He was very happy! :wub2:

Then, he went to his loge I said "Have you an iPhone 5?" he said "Yes, i do" and then, he put the iPhone case on his phone and showed it to his mother. He was very very happy! :wub2: So I was very happy too

After we got ready to go on stage and sing with him. It was..... awwww :swoon: I don’t have words enough. I loved it! No stress, even if we couldn't hear us. At the end, we waited for him, then we took some pictures. He signed autographs to everybody but he almost forgot me :sneaky2::naughty: . I said "What about me?" with a sad child voice and he made me this beautiful drawing

mini_121116024906503805.jpg

Then, we talked with him. He told us that we were awesome and I say we couldn't hear ourselves at all :aah: He answered but I can't remember what he said. He probably won’t tour in 2013 but he'll go back to the studio. "Already?” I asked. :shocked: "Yes, already" he answered. But i forgot what he said after that… Sorry :aah: He said "Good night" and he went back to his loge.

Me : See you on Sunday!

Mika : "You'll be there? *big smile*

Me : "I go to all the gigs in France"

Mika : "Ha that's cool! See you Sunday then!" *big smile*

:wub2:

I think that's the most beautiful evening of my life and that's certainly the best moment that I ever had with Mika.

I waited to see him again in Lyon (I live there) for more than 2 years and I had never thought one day I could live a thing like this one. That's incredible, magic, awesome... I'm very very very (...) very very happy. I can't really realise what happened to me for the moment. So much things in a few hours. I'm on my Mika cloud :naughty: and I'm very tired but more happy than tired.

I don’t have photos of Mika and us for the moment but when I’ll pics I'll post them

. . .

Then, he went to his loge I said "Have you an iPhone 5?" he said

"Yes, i do" and then, he put the iPhone case on his phone and showed it to his mother. He was very very happy! :wub2: So I was very happy too . . .

So much better than a stuffed animal panda!

Melgine, it's such a thoughtful gift. :thumb_yello: Great idea! I'm glad you had such a great evening.

I'm not sure I'm glad about Mika going back to studio.:sneaky2: I think he is going to work for that Futuroscope thing.:sneaky2:

What is that Futuroscope thing ?:sweatdrop:

[YOUTUBE]edYHz6PU7Iw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]vLDcAxBwvkY&list=UUxIQbJ0jVEzu0Men0RMV_sQ&index=13&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]tnnvazDn1eI&list=UUxIQbJ0jVEzu0Men0RMV_sQ&index=7&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by A. Clay

[YOUTUBE]DH_OD-gheVI&list=UUxIQbJ0jVEzu0Men0RMV_sQ&index=4&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]gk5Yqger97c&feature=autoplay&list=UUxIQbJ0jVEzu0Men0RMV_sQ&playnext=1[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by A. Clay

Sorry for the late but i'm bad in english it was long to translate my report in English.

At first, I didn't want to write a report but with the day/night that I had, I had to do it

Oh, I'm so glad that you shared your story with us! How lovely! And what a brilliant idea you had, with that iPhone case! How could he not love it? :wub2:

Thanks so much, and I'll look forward to your photos! :thumb_yello:

What is that Futuroscope thing ?:sweatdrop:

Futuroscope is a theme park, and Mika is doing the new nighttime show. You can read more about it here, if you haven't seen it already:

http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/Vienne/Loisirs/24H/n/Contenus/Articles/2012/03/14/Mika-et-Solveig-vont-faire-danser-le-Futuroscope#

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26772

I imagine that he's been working on it all along now -- or maybe he's done with most of it by now and will work with them to install it and get it running in time for their opening in the middle of February.

http://en.futuroscope.com/

At first, I didn't want to write a report but with the day/night that I had, I had to do it!

Tim came out to find people to attend the choir because there were only 3 people.

I told my friend "Come on! It's your only chance!" So she went with Tim and 4 other people to sing "I want the whole world to Celebrate" with Joy. Then I said to myself "I really want to try!" And my friend replied, "Come on, Virginie, try!" So I did. I came to Tim and I told him "I want to try". I sang "I want the whole world to celebrate" 3-4 times with Joy, and Tim said "Ok, this is good". Tim wrote our name on his phone and told us that he could only take 3 people. At the end, he decided to keep everybody. :biggrin2:

So we went to the backstage. Seven songs were repeated with the musicians during 5 mins. I don’t need to tell that we didn't have time to remember what we had to sing! :aah::naughty:

After 20 minutes, we repeated Popular Song with musicians on stage and ... that's all. We bought food and returned in the backstage.

When we knew Mika had arrived, we went to see him a first time. We talked a bit with him. He asked us if we had watched the videos of the previous concerts: I said no because I wanted to keep the surprise. He almost shouted at me saying it was essential to know how to dance on stage etc. I told him that I wasn’t supposed to go on stage that night.

We returned in the backstage and after few minutes we went to the toilets and Mika came to talk to us. I asked him if he has an Iphone5. He replied (in English lol) "Why?" :blink: I didn’t know what to say, so I gave my gift to him :

explaining that it is because he is often on tour without her I had thought that he would have been happy to see her sometimes.

His head :shocked::biggrin2: and said "awwww that's so sweet! Thank you so much!" and came up to me to give me a hug :stretcher::swoon: (during this time I spoke in French and he answered me in English ) then after he returned in a room, he showed this gift to everybody. He was very happy! :wub2:

Then, he went to his loge I said "Have you an iPhone 5?" he said "Yes, i do" and then, he put the iPhone case on his phone and showed it to his mother. He was very very happy! :wub2: So I was very happy too

After we got ready to go on stage and sing with him. It was..... awwww :swoon: I don’t have words enough. I loved it! No stress, even if we couldn't hear us. At the end, we waited for him, then we took some pictures. He signed autographs to everybody but he almost forgot me :sneaky2::naughty: . I said "What about me?" with a sad child voice and he made me this beautiful drawing

Then, we talked with him. He told us that we were awesome and I say we couldn't hear ourselves at all :aah: He answered but I can't remember what he said. He probably won’t tour in 2013 but he'll go back to the studio. "Already?” I asked. :shocked: "Yes, already" he answered. But i forgot what he said after that… Sorry :aah: He said "Good night" and he went back to his loge.

I think that's the most beautiful evening of my life and that's certainly the best moment that I ever had with Mika.

I waited to see him again in Lyon (I live there) for more than 2 years and I had never thought one day I could live a thing like this one. That's incredible, magic, awesome... I'm very very very (...) very very happy. I can't really realise what happened to me for the moment. So much things in a few hours. I'm on my Mika cloud :naughty: and I'm very tired but more happy than tired.

I don’t have photos of Mika and us for the moment but when I’ll pics I'll post them

woow Virgos, j'avais déjà lu ton CR en français, but in english + the details it's even better :thumb_yello: Merci ma chère, et c'est comme si j'y étais, ça devais être une super belle expérience!

Thank you for such a great report! It sounds like you hàd an amazing night! What a brilliant gift!

So we went to the backstage. Seven songs were repeated with the musicians during 5 mins. I don’t need to tell that we didn't have time to remember what we had to sing! :aah:

aww what a wonderful idea for a gift:wub2:

happy for you Virginie and thanks for the report!!!

Merci Virginie! Loved your report with all the details :wub2:

(And no tour in 2013... :tears: didn't expect that)

I'm not sure I'm glad about Mika going back to studio.:sneaky2: I think he is going to work for that Futuroscope thing.:sneaky2:

Hmm I think I read something last Summer about it being cancelled...

I need to look for it again :wink2:

• 1 year later...