Mika at Peugeot Private Concert in Paris - 3 December 2012

dcdeb

The performances are brilliant!!! He sings and plays the piano so beautifully:wub2:

This must have been a magical concert, so glad that Peugeot asked him to do this!!!

Also loved watching an interview that it's all about playing the piano!!

Yes, I'm sorry for being a bit negative when I first found out about this. Having seen the concert, it was beautiful. It was so great to see him respected as a musician for a change, and the fact that the crowd wern't so loud while he performed was, in my view, the right thing for this concert. Mika plays so beautifully. I know he's said he's not a good pianist, but to me he's awesome.

Also, as someone said, France is not so far away, by Eurostar.

So I was wrong and I admit it.

has anyone found out the difference between the 2 videos?

Happy Ending, Origin Of Love, Love Today + Relax

[YOUTUBE]IdOxHGqAv7o[/YOUTUBE]

The entire concert --

in proper order of performance:

[YouTube]SiwlDWPA64M[/YouTube]

Yes, I'm sorry for being a bit negative when I first found out about this. Having seen the concert, it was beautiful. It was so great to see him respected as a musician for a change, and the fact that the crowd wern't so loud while he performed was, in my view, the right thing for this concert. Mika plays so beautifully. I know he's said he's not a good pianist, but to me he's awesome.

Also, as someone said, France is not so far away, by Eurostar.

So I was wrong and I admit it.

:hi5:

oh boy :swoon:...Mika and that fancy piano :wub2: ...what A performance !!!

it was such a delight to watch & listen to this (did it twice in a breath :naughty:)...it proves me once again i'm not just a dumb fan droolin' over a drop-dead-gorgeous guy, i'm a smart fan droolin' over a TALENTED drop-dead-gorgeous ARTIST :teehee:

ps: no piano plays its best till Mika plays it, or better yet...till Mika jumps on it :naughty:...he looked like he was about to do it during LT :fisch:

VIDEO : Journal TV du 10/12/2012 by autoplus http://www.autoplus.fr/

"Peugeot prête son piano à l’artiste Mika et Auto Plus révèle les premiers bugs des radars."

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvr244_journal-tv-du-10-12-2012_auto?search_algo=2

edited a part of Mika

Edited by Kumazzz