Mika at Peugeot Private Concert in Paris - 3 December 2012

dcdeb

THANK YOU Eriko - for all these fantastic photos from this very special gig - like always you have lots of supergood and high quality photos to share!! LOVE it all ...

And A. Clay - thank you so much for the video!! Our golden boy seems to have a lot of fun behind this supersonic piano ...

Love,love

mb

Krysady - Thank you sooo much for this great interview!!! Like so many times before, I get so very happy and proud - while listening to out great MIKA!! They really found the right person to present this instrument in concert - must have been a huge honour for him !!!

Last night I saw Lady Gaga behind her piano at Telenor Arena, Oslo - which was a fantastic concert too. Maybe she will envy MIKA this opportunity...

Love,love

MB

I think the concert lasted longer,

I see Elle Me Dit is missing on this vid :wink2:

I think you're correct about that.

Seems I read 'Elle Me Dit' was included in the concert.

Should we ask for it?

But, here are MIKA's 'fancy dancy' shoes . . .

Mika_Peugeot001_0003-1.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

Krysady - Thank you sooo much for this great interview!!! Like so many times before, I get so very happy and proud - while listening to out great MIKA!! They really found the right person to present this instrument in concert - must have been a huge honour for him !!!

Last night I saw Lady Gaga behind her piano at Telenor Arena, Oslo - which was a fantastic concert too. Maybe she will envy MIKA this opportunity...

Love,love

MB

You're right,they could have choose anyone,but they picked Mika :wub2:

I think your correct about that.

Seems I read 'Elle Me Dit' was included in the concert.

Should we ask for it?

But, here are MIKA's 'fancy dancy' shoes . . .

Mika_Peugeot001_0003-1.jpg

We should,it seems the audience was warmer during EMD,at least that's what I hear from soundcloud :naughty: :https://soundcloud.com/magali-bar/elle-me-dit-mika-at-salle

And the shoes :wub2: :wub2:

Wow, really awesome :wub2: This gig really seemed wonderful :wub2:

And with the choir, that reallys adds a sepcial spirit... :blush-anim-cl:

The choir is great and it fits so well to Mika's songs,he should do this all the time :fangurl:

Expensive luxuary shoes, designed by MIKAs friend - the famous shoe designer Christian Louboutin. This summer I was allowed to make a close-up photo of a beautiful lady shoe with spikes, at Louboutin's shop - at Madison Ave, NYC. I only wanted to do this because of MIKA, of course, hihi...

Love,love

MB

Mika- interview:

[YOUTUBE]Y1wLk--0-m4&list[/YOUTUBE]

with subtitles! :wub2: ok the piano does sound good (though imo not as "full" as a normal grand piano), and i can understand him that he likes the feeling to play on it, because it's so flat/open... but really, they could've done that without making it look more like an UFO than a piano! :lmfao: ok but maybe mika likes if it looks like a spaceship... he could use it to fly through the bright blue sky with his spaceboy! :naughty: talking about which, i'd have loved to hear underwater with just him at the piano! :wub2:

with subtitles! :wub2: ok the piano does sound good (though imo not as "full" as a normal grand piano), and i can understand him that he likes the feeling to play on it, because it's so flat/open... but really, they could've done that without making it look more like an UFO than a piano! :lmfao: ok but maybe mika likes if it looks like a spaceship... he could use it to fly through the bright blue sky with his spaceboy! :naughty: talking about which, i'd have loved to hear underwater with just him at the piano! :wub2:

Oh yes! Underwater sounds tempting ;-)

The performances are brilliant!!! He sings and plays the piano so beautifully:wub2:

This must have been a magical concert, so glad that Peugeot asked him to do this!!!

Also loved watching an interview that it's all about playing the piano!!

I like this futuristic shape of the piano,with those smooth curves,it's boring to see the same old design for so many years.And he really seemed like a kid playing with a new toy :naughty: Besides,this piano looks much stronger,he could lay and jump on it perfectly :rolls_eyes:

I really, really liked the vids. It's nice to see him having so much fun with the piano. And I loved the choir in Happy Ending, it made the song having a special touch to it.

I always like to hear Mika's songs acoustic, only him and his piano. So this was perfect to me :teehee:

Also the interview was nice to watch and hear him talk about the piano. I'm really glad they asked him to be the first person to play this piano on stage. It makes me very happy and proud.