Mika iPhone Cases

Zak110695

Which iPhone Case design do you like best?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which iPhone Case design do you like best?

Hey guys! I designed some iPhone Cases and I was wanting to know which ones you like best? :D

aaaaasmall.png

Thanks!

::Update:: If I can find a way to sell these without copyright or legal issues, I'll let you guys know! :D

Edited by Zak110695

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love them all! They're really good, and I thought they were official ones then. I'm disappointed, I wanted to buy one! :aah:

I love the first and third though :teehee:

If I can find a way to sell these without copyright or legal issues, I'll let you guys know! :D

If I can find a way to sell these without copyright or legal issues, I'll let you guys know! :D

The artwork is copyrighted by Mika.... i wouldn't suggest it

He once made it clear to a lady in Australia who was making bags with his artwork that she was not to sell them.

He once made it clear to a lady in Australia who was making bags with his artwork that she was not to sell them.

yes, i think the only legally correct way to do it is get an official licence for it, if that's possible. did that lady from australia ask for one, or did she just want to sell the bags? an official licence usually costs money though, because it's mika's artwork, so of course it's understandable if others make money with his work that he wants to get some of that money too.

yes, i think the only legally correct way to do it is get an official licence for it, if that's possible. did that lady from australia ask for one, or did she just want to sell the bags? an official licence usually costs money though, because it's mika's artwork, so of course it's understandable if others make money with his work that he wants to get some of that money too.

if i remember correctly, she was waiting after a gig to see Mika. She showed him the bag and he told her it was nice but not to make any to sell. She was using some of his LICM artwork.

i'm sure you've seen the video :blush-anim-cl:

if i remember correctly, she was waiting after a gig to see Mika. She showed him the bag and he told her it was nice but not to make any to sell. She was using some of his LICM artwork.

it's at 1:20 in this video I think.

[YOUTUBE]4POTJO7r4L8[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah I assumed their would be legal issues with that. I wonder how much a license would cost?

Yeah I assumed their would be legal issues with that. I wonder how much a license would cost?

Zak, I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not just the cost -- which I'm sure you couldn't afford. But MIKA would also have to WANT to sell the rights to his artwork to you to use like this, and I'm not sure that he would. I think you did some really nice work, but if you start to sell and make a profit from these, it could get very messy for you. We even have run into problems at times trying to use the MFC logo, even WITH Mika's team's permission. :dunno:

Zak, I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not just the cost -- which I'm sure you couldn't afford. But MIKA would also have to WANT to sell the rights to his artwork to you to use like this, and I'm not sure that he would. I think you did some really nice work, but if you start to sell and make a profit from these, it could get very messy for you. We even have run into problems at times trying to use the MFC logo, even WITH Mika's team's permission. :dunno:

yyeeaahh thats what I assumed! Oh well :) It's still fun making them :D

It wasn't about the bags. It was actually about the quilt she wanted to make. She wanted to make it using the LICM artwork for a quilting show and he said that was okay as long as she didn't sell it. She gave it to Mika before Sunrise in 2009 so I think she had every intention of making it for the quilting show then giving it to him.

As far as I know, she never planned on selling the bags, though she did give some out to certain Aussies who may or may not still own them :fisch:

I don't even think she'd made the bags when she asked about the quilt.

And Zak, awesome cases.

it's at 1:20 in this video I think.

[YOUTUBE]4POTJO7r4L8[/YOUTUBE]

i hadn't seen it yet, but t4p!