Mika in Italy again friday Jan 25th, 2013 on TV and on Radio!

robertina

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

paris again tomorrow? what a crazy schedule! :aah:

what was that suit? it looked to me like there was a lot of white stuff on it, like dust - but guess it was just the fabric and the bad picture quality of the stream - hope i'll get to see a good picture or video of it. :teehee:

but loved his voice, sounded much better than at that french show! :wub2: preferred his hair in the french show though, it looks a bit messed up today, not that shiny and fluffy. still long and curly though. :biggrin2:

paris again tomorrow? what a crazy schedule! :aah:

what was that suit? it looked to me like there was a lot of white stuff on it, like dust - but guess it was just the fabric and the bad picture quality of the stream - hope i'll get to see a good picture or video of it. :teehee:

but loved his voice, sounded much better than at that french show! :wub2: preferred his hair in the french show though, it looks a bit messed up today, not that shiny and fluffy. still long and curly though. :biggrin2:

Isn't the suit he wore in Belgium and in Paris for the last tour?

Here's Stardust for those who didn't watch the show, thanks to @Maaikie for uploading

[YOUTUBE]bIu8TpRAB88[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT: has this pic been posted???

1cda6860673611e2a1e322000a9e0853_7.jpg

Edited by BiaIchihara

Same suit he was wearing in Brussels I think :wink2:

A bit of shampoo can do wonders sometimes :fisch: still...he looked funny with this 'coupe' :naughty:

Yes, Brussels and the first Paris night. But different shoes. It's a bit scary we remember all this.

Brussels as in polka dot choir Brussels? I don't remember the suit in that much detail :doh:

But then I was a little busy at the time :teehee:

Brussels as in polka dot choir Brussels? I don't remember the suit in that much detail :doh:

But then I was a little busy at the time :teehee:

Yes. And I didn't see it so well either because I was so far away back, but it looks the same.

not so sure if i would... if it's about himself or his music, then definitely. :naughty: but if he decides to write a novel, i'm not so sure if his and my taste are similar! :mf_rosetinted::fisch:

Ohhh...

I just admire his writing style! I taste and savour every word! But it's not because I'm blind honeymooner, definitely ('cos when it comes for his doodles, well... they are far from ideal, as for my tastes :fisch: )

Yes, Brussels and the first Paris night. But different shoes. It's a bit scary we remember all this.

Yes, there he wore that beautiful black & white patent leather shoes and today weren't a white converse? I think Mika is the only man in the world can wear a suit with converse :wub2:

I managed to record Stardust but it isn't the greatest quality:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tm2j5sakrqa9n4c

Thank you so much! :flowers2:

CURLZ!!!!!! :boing::groovy::kachinga:

Yes, there he wore that beautiful black & white patent leather shoes and today weren't a white converse? I think Mika is the only man in the world can wear a suit with converse :wub2:

:bow: You are so right!!!

I envy such an ability :naughty: