MIKA @ Foire Aux Vins Festival in Colmar, FRANCE - 11 August 2013

dcdeb

Okay, I'm going to say this once and only once - the people kicking off because they didn't RSVP until we were giving out wristbands and are complaining need to just deal with it.

We are working with very strict instructions and we are sticking to those without exception. If we don't, we won't get nice things like this again, so you can abuse us in French all you like, you can tell us whatever story you choose, but if your name is not on the list we printed off at midnight last night, then it's tough.

Also, if you mob us and don't take no for an answer, if you really think that we, being fairly logical people would make exceptions for people exhibiting behaviour like that then you're very mistaken.

I hope those with wristbands will behave themselves tonight so that everyone can have an awesome time, especially Mika.

Think there should'nt be a problem. I would like to celebrate the party with Mika and guests too, but even it was not possible to come to Colmar for the show, so I know I have no right to be at the party. I wish he lucky ones who can take part a lovely gig and party and my respect for the organizers:huglove:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone commented here that Mika will be performing with (I don't know if the translation is accurate) - with Asaf Avidan???

Is it true?! can someone please translate the comment on this post?

Thank you very much!! ♥♥

Asaf :wub2:

Someone commented here that Mika will be performing with (I don't know if the translation is accurate) - with Asaf Avidan???

Is it true?! can someone please translate the comment on this post?

Thank you very much!! ♥♥

Asaf :wub2:

Never heard of this guy, but I just played one of his songs and I really like it.

Never heard of this guy, but I just played one of his songs and I really like it.

You listened to "one day", didn't you? ;)

Umm he's an Israeli singer who really made it in France..

It said that both Asaf and Mika started their concerts at 8:00 PM. IN THE SAME PLACE. They couldn't do 2 concerts, it each concert will bother the another! So, they must've performed together...

http://www.foire-colmar.com/fr/programmation-dimanche-11-aout-2013/

You listened to "one day"' date=' didn't you? ;)

It said that both Asaf and Mika started their concerts at 8:00 PM. IN THE SAME PLACE. They couldn't do 2 concerts, it each concert will bother the another! So, they must've performed together...

http://www.foire-colmar.com/fr/programmation-dimanche-11-aout-2013/[/quote']

Actually I listened to "Different Pulses" first, but now I heard "One day" too.:teehee: I like it a lot!

His voice reminds me of Macy Gray.:blink::teehee:

EDIT: OK, "Love It Or Leave It" now.:naughty:

I think Asaf is the support act

He was the opening act for Mika :wink2:

It's true he's quite successful in France, he has been to a lot of festivals recently

Have a fabulous time guys ... at the gig and at the party ... if someone could mention to him that some people in the UK still love him and can't travel abroad that would be nice lol - I'm still hoping to see him again before I'm 40 :teehee:

He was the opening act for Mika :wink2:

It's true he's quite successful in France, he has been to a lot of festivals recently

Wait were you there??

Were they up on stage together? Did they talk??

OMG!!! I'm so excited!!! Mika and Asaf Avidan... maybe he told him about Israel...

Wait were you there??

OMG!!! I'm so excited!!! Mika and Asaf Avidan... maybe he told him about Israel...

I don't think they were on stage together if he was an opening act.

Wait were you there??

No I'm not there unfortunately...

I had initially bought a ticket to this one and thought I would go, that's why I know Asaf was on stage before Mika. Who knows, maybe they met each other?

No I'm not there unfortunately...

I had initially bought a ticket to this one and thought I would go, that's why I know Asaf was on stage before Mika. Who knows, maybe they met each other?

If they did... it would be a big step for us... (Israeli fans)

Really? :mf_rosetinted:

Well seeing as from next month he will be pretty much eating sleeping and crapping X Factor, he's not going to have time for anything but that, so yes, that was his last gig in France this year.