Los Angeles, CA - El Rey - 27 March 2013 - REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

mellody

I guess you're right- if he really wanted the film to be secret, he wouldn't have performed it at all the gigs so far on this tour, or allowed it to be used in a film.

One thing before I watch though- is the sound quality and the performance quality good?

You can't see it anymore

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's private now :huh:glad that I saved it :mf_rosetinted:

Good job people who commented on it saying that the uploader is an awful human being for not respecting Lord Mika's wishes. You've ruined it for everybody. Now you're not allowed to come to the annual barbecue party anymore.

Show was great! I wasn't close to the stage (first time for a mika gig that this happens) but had a good view. Only thing I wished people would shut up because they kept talking and I could hear them during the quiet songs! :sneaky2:

I didn't wait for Mika after the show ... Would have been nice to say hi but my hubby couldn't stay (had to get up early today).

I saw some people waiting (about 15 I think) Did Mika come out?

Show was great! I wasn't close to the stage (first time for a mika gig that this happens) but had a good view. Only thing I wished people would shut up because they kept talking and I could hear them during the quiet songs! :sneaky2:

I didn't wait for Mika after the show ... Would have been nice to say hi but my hubby couldn't stay (had to get up early today).

I saw some people waiting (about 15 I think) Did Mika come out?

Hi Sivan :bye: Good to see you - glad you enjoyed the show :thumb_yello:

Hi Sivan :bye: Good to see you - glad you enjoyed the show :thumb_yello:

Hi Kath! good to see you too :) I've been on and off on this forum for a long time (feels guilty) :blush-anim-cl:

It's kind of sad I didn't get to say hi to Mika... this week is our 6 years anniversary :blush-anim-cl:

He was great! At first I didn't even have tickets, but then I bought them some guy on Craigslist. I'm so glad I did. One of the best concerts I've ever been to, he rocked it!:mikalove:

Welcome to the MFC :wink2:

Oh thanks a lot:thumb_yello:

That's always pleasure to see a star like her acclaim Mika:mf_rosetinted::fisch:

Acclaiming? I thought she was kissing him :rolls_eyes: But it's a pleasure,indeed :naughty:

Thanks,Milda! :thumb_yello: