Los Angeles, CA - El Rey - 27 March 2013 - REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

mellody

No no I mean that if someone tells you to not film why then you do it? :blink: At least, you can record what you want but you can have the foresight not to post on youtube just those songs that are not out yet... At least, it's just my way of thinking.

I have no idea what she was told because I wasn't there. :dunno:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't :wink2::lmfao::mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

If I had been there at the gig I had not filmed to respect Mika's decision but once the vid is on YT, twitter and facebook, I watched and saved it and I don't feel guilty for that :teehee:

Edited by Mikasister

Is someone going to post the videos instead of giggling about it like naughty schoolchildren? :naughty: I have not looked for them and have to get to work but I assume everyone is sharing them on Twitter, etc. so we may as well discuss it here. If someone doesn't want them out there they will be removed from YouTube.

I didn't film because they asked not to, but will watch them later on youtube and be happy to see them again. On the other hand, he knew someone would film them anyway. Why didn't he let us to do it? He knows we love filming his songs.

You mean Mika is very strange sometimes...? :naughty:

We have no idea why he asked people not to film other dates. There have been old songs floating around on YT for days haven't there?

Anyway until he actually gives a valid reason I don't see what the problem is. We've been watching his concert videos since day one and trying to change the rules in an era where literally every single person in the room has a camera on their phone is ridiculous.

Because Century Man is a very secretive and special song, that Mika doesn't want to be posted on youtube. Wouldn't it be cool to keep it mysterious?

I do really want to hear it, but I think hearing a bad-quality video on youtube would probably be a bit of an anticlimax of what is a very special song (despite the temptation of clicking on the video being enormous). It would be much more exciting to hear it live!:mikalove:

Edited by Ellenowl

Happy with my new phone I can surf on MFC a lot faster than with my former phone and faster than with my netbook :teehee:u

I unshamelessly enjoyed Mika s new songs :wub2:

I want to hear Leia the most though I have a feeling I ll be love struck with that song :freak::naughty:

I think he has to ask not to film for legacy reasons as CM seems to be sold, he did what he had to do :fisch: but at the same time Team Mika asks people every single day to bring cameras to the venues to take pictures and no one can tell me that they don´t know about filming :wink2:. As Buttons said Mika put Heroes on the album because someone told him not to do it.

And if you listen to what he said before the song , the song is sold to a filmproduction and will be sung by another guy but he wants people to hear it first sung by himself :wink2:

I want to hear Leia the most though I have a feeling I ll be love struck with that song :freak::naughty:

it's called hia leah, but i totally agree with you. :wub2:

i'm in love with this version of love today: :fangurl:

[YOUTUBE]yIKa_aBmt-U[/YOUTUBE]

I think he has to ask not to film for legacy reasons as CM seems to be sold, he did what he had to do :fisch: but at the same time Team Mika asks people every single day to bring cameras to the venues to take pictures and no one can tell me that they don´t know about filming :wink2:. As Buttons said Mika put Heroes on the album because someone told him not to do it.

And if you listen to what he said before the song , the song is sold to a filmproduction and will be sung by another guy but he wants people to hear it first sung by himself :wink2:

Right! I'm pretty sure I saw him looking to the person who was filming,it's impossible not to see the red light from the camera while recording :naughty:

Now I would love to watch Make You Happy with Greg :teehee:

:wink2:

Thanks for that! I had a look and listen and I LOVE IT! I've emailed it to myself so I don't need to go back on YT to listen, and I won't share it with anyone. I'm not on fb or Twitter anymore anyway. The chorus is really addictive! I already know it's going to be stuck in my head!I'm so happy with the news about the movie. I mean... No, it's NOT Mika singing it in the movie, but it IS Mika's song and it will get heard, and people will find out who wrote it! I'm thrilled.

We've been talking on the KA thread about how badly that song was treated. I'm heartely grateful that this song is going to be in a different movie altogether and it will be actually IN the film! We could wish for nothing better, except for the time when Mika stars in a film and sings his songs himself.

If he didn't want them on youtube, he shouldn't play the songs. Yes it is rude to go against his wishes, but I can tell from experience it is difficult to get 3 people to do what you want, let alone 600.

Mika is not stupid. He must have been fully aware of the fact that sooner or later these videos would surface and if he wants to get them deleted then it's up to him but not us.

Thanks for that! I had a look and listen and I LOVE IT! I've emailed it to myself so I don't need to go back on YT to listen, and I won't share it with anyone. I'm not on fb or Twitter anymore anyway. The chorus is really addictive! I already know it's going to be stuck in my head!I'm so happy with the news about the movie. I mean... No, it's NOT Mika singing it in the movie, but it IS Mika's song and it will get heard, and people will find out who wrote it! I'm thrilled.

We've been talking on the KA thread about how badly that song was treated. I'm heartely grateful that this song is going to be in a different movie altogether and it will be actually IN the film! We could wish for nothing better, except for the time when Mika stars in a film and sings his songs himself.

I haven't heard this song yet, I can wait - but I totally agree with what you write about KA - and the rest :thumb_yello:

Love, love

me

Does that mean he doesn't mind me hearing the song now then?

Thanks for posting !! I was so curious. I love Century Man :blush-anim-cl: It reminded me of mika when he appeared in the music business, I didn't want to say the "old mika" but you know what I mean.

It's such a simple song, so much different of his new album

Does that mean he doesn't mind me hearing the song now then?

It´s what I heard when I watched this video. Everyone has to dicide for themselves if they want to watch it or not. But I really hope there will be more vids of the other " old " songs. I´m not so curious about the new songs but I want to see his new concept of the show and I want to see MYH with Greg Wells. And maybe HE without micro.

Why would Mika care if someone in the UK listens to his songs when he doesn't care if people in LA listen to them? If he doesn't want them out there is a simple solution. Do not perform them at a public gig in a room full of cameras. :naughty:

Anyway I think I will watch the video now. :fisch:

No, he will come to your house at night and eat your face off because you dared to listen.:mf_rosetinted:

Yikes! Maybe I shouldn't then...

...unless that's my only chance of meeting him in person...

:mikadas:

Why would Mika care if someone in the UK listens to his songs when he doesn't care if people in LA listen to them? If he doesn't want them out there is a simple solution. Do not perform them at a public gig in a room full of cameras. :naughty:

Anyway I think I will watch the video now. :fisch:

I guess you're right- if he really wanted the film to be secret, he wouldn't have performed it at all the gigs so far on this tour, or allowed it to be used in a film.

One thing before I watch though- is the sound quality and the performance quality good?