MIKA for JBC - 2013

krysady

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure but I guess regular clients are more likely to get tickets... They probably check the customer cards and send the mails to the customers with many bonus points... (?)

They have already assigned all tickets and picked random customers from their database.

They have already assigned all tickets and picked random customers from their database.

Hi!

Indeed, it's what I've been told as well...

People were contacted last Friday ad had to answer if they were going or not.

As I'm not a regular customer, I had no hope to be choosen :overreact:

As I live not far from Brussels, I might just go and see what's gonna happen there...

Who knows: entering (just dreaming :pray:) or just see him at the end of the showcase :fangurl:

Does anybody knows if some of the Belgian MFC'ers are going to attend the show?

See you!

Hi!

As I live not far from Brussels, I might just go and see what's gonna happen there...

Who knows: entering (just dreaming :pray:) or just see him at the end of the showcase :fangurl:

See you!

does anyone know what time does the showcase? I live in the north of France and I said that if I do not work I would like to just wait to see him...:fisch:

Well, one of their previous collections designed by a Belgian presenter sold out immediately so... No clue, really...

yeah, it's likely that they will be sold out quite fast :s

oh, pity :sad:

Hi!

See you!

since i didn't win anything, won't be there sadly :tears:

Relax, take it easy, it's Mika for JBC

Door MICHAEL op 29/04/13

Eerder deze maand konden jullie in het artikel "Mika ontwerpt voor JBC" lezen dat JBC gaat samenwerken met niemand minder dan MIKA voor een nieuwe collectie! Woehoee, so excited I just can't hide it! Eindelijk een sneak peek!

Deze week vond de shoot voor de collectie plaats in the fashion capital London! Niet alleen wij, maar ook MIKA is meer dan verheugd over deze samenwerking. Tijdens de campagne tweette hij over de kledij! Volg je hem al? It's the place to be als je future tweets over de JBC-collectie niet wil missen! Volgens de zanger kunnen we Britse accenten en leuke slogans in een preppy stijl verwachten. Not surprised!

mikavoorjbcbelmodo.gif

De collectie ligt op dinsdag 7 mei 2013 in alle JBC-winkels, maar zal ook online te koop zijn! Vrouwen, heren, boys en girls, voor iedereen wat wils!

36784913.gif212r.gif

Ik sta alvast te popelen om deze collectie te ontdekken! Nog 9 dagen! Oeff, I really need to relax and take it eaaassyyyy!

mikavoorjbcbelmodo3.gif

http://belmodo.tv/mode/fashion-news/2013/04/29/relax-take-it-easy-its-mika-for-jbc/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

--> No news, just some behind the scenes pictures from the shoot :wink2:

Hey,

I received an invite from JBC...I don't plan to go, but maybe one of you can join?

BR,

Queeny

that's so kind of you that you post this here Queeny! :thumb_yello:

I would love to go as well, but I'm not the only one: many others on here would love to go! I'm happy that you do this for MFC :huglove:

:huglove: Thank you very much Queeny :huglove:

Here is his presentation of his collection

[YOUTUBE]VDrN30Lnhvo[/YOUTUBE]

Mika loves fashion? And all this time I thought he hates it.. :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]nheDI8Zlays[/YOUTUBE]

Oh well, now he loves xfactor as well, I shouldn't be surprised I guess :naughty:

The thing is...I've heard so much griping about doing all these other things aside from music. But when I see these videos and he goes on to talk about his stuff, I just don't see how anyone can reduce his involvement to pure monetary gain. When I see him talking in this video, I see him drawing on a couple different things that make sense. Yes, he uses the word "fashion" but to me, what he's saying is making clothes. Designing clothes. Which was a HUGE part of his growing up. It only makes sense to me he'd want to try it artistically. Although we see and love Mika as a musician, I think that the truth is that Mika is an artist with a vision looking for outlets for it and that's a concept that is a lot less specific.

He already uses so many of these elements to enhance his musical work. Theatrics and art are a large part of the past shows. I don't think we've ever seen a behind the scenes video that hasn't involved very careful selection of what every person on stage wears. He already dabbles in so many other worlds than music. Why do we have to be so unwelcoming of him giving a tad more focus to other things that interest him? It's gotta be fear, really. But it's not like he's giving up music. I enjoy his branching out with some of these other things and I can't wait to see the clothes.

The thing is...I've heard so much griping about doing all these other things aside from music. But when I see these videos and he goes on to talk about his stuff, I just don't see how anyone can reduce his involvement to pure monetary gain. When I see him talking in this video, I see him drawing on a couple different things that make sense. Yes, he uses the word "fashion" but to me, what he's saying is making clothes. Designing clothes. Which was a HUGE part of his growing up. It only makes sense to me he'd want to try it artistically. Although we see and love Mika as a musician, I think that the truth is that Mika is an artist with a vision looking for outlets for it and that's a concept that is a lot less specific.

He already uses so many of these elements to enhance his musical work. Theatrics and art are a large part of the past shows. I don't think we've ever seen a behind the scenes video that hasn't involved very careful selection of what every person on stage wears. He already dabbles in so many other worlds than music. Why do we have to be so unwelcoming of him giving a tad more focus to other things that interest him? It's gotta be fear, really. But it's not like he's giving up music. I enjoy his branching out with some of these other things and I can't wait to see the clothes.

:thumb_yello: