MIKA for JBC - 2013

krysady

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so planning to stop early at work, so I will be able to go to JBC tomorrow. I really, really hope there will be enough clothes. I have no idea how many people would run to JBC tomorrow. :teehee:

And I just saw Mika on TV, on 'Een' announcing a TV program called 'Dagelijkse Kost' (a cooking program), off course with the JBC logo at the bottom of the screen. :naughty: Mum was like: :blink: I was like: :clap:

I'm excited! :roll1:

I'm really digging the blue blazer and gray pants. Especially where he wears it with that belt in the piano shot. :thumb_yello:

But they don't seem to be in the online collection.

Are there more clothes that they aren't showing on the website?

The collection is on JBC's website:

http://www.jbc.be/fr/nouveau/collection-mika-for-jbc.html

yes i just saw that too... seems like some of the items are already sold out! :shocked::biggrin2: i didn't really like what i first saw of that collection on the list that was posted a few days ago - but in the video and on the models it's more, and it looks a lot better. :naughty: i like the women's blouse in romantic style, and the dress with the heart on the front is kinda cute too, tho not sure if it'd suit me. and the khaki shorts look nice as well, but these also might be too short for me. :teehee: anyway it doesn't look like i'll be in belgium any time soon, so no mika clothes for me i guess. :rolls_eyes: