Sziget Festival - Budapest (Hungary) 10 August 2013

dcdeb

I'm so so glad I could watch the livestream. It was AMAZING. I really loved it :wub2:

And if there is something like a post-livestream-Mika-depression, I already know I'm going to suffer from it. It was just... :wub2:

I have PLMD too. :teehee:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the Putin reference :teehee:

But not so much I loved my internet connection :sneaky2: I've recorded it, but I had a lot of buffering problems inbetween. If there is no other recording I'll upload my files on Monday, better than nothing. But it's really not very good :no:

I'm so so glad I could watch the livestream. It was AMAZING. I really loved it :wub2:

And if there is something like a post-livestream-Mika-depression, I already know I'm going to suffer from it. It was just... :wub2:

Omg there is, trust me im feeling it right now :teehee:

Soooo... After all these years, we finally found out who Billy Brown fell in love with. It was...

*Le drumroll* please...

President Putin.

Well, honestly, I didn't see that one coming. :blink::fisch:

When he's naughty, MIKA's very naughty :)

NEED a WONKA 'Billy Brown/PUTIN'

something or other, don't you think?

I have :sad:

And after seeing that pic I'm totally :swoon: isn't it lovely?? :wub2:

BRVi2aiCMAUkzpe.jpg:large

I loved the Putin reference :teehee:

But not so much I loved my internet connection :sneaky2: I've recorded it, but I had a lot of buffering problems inbetween. If there is no other recording I'll upload my files on Monday, better than nothing. But it's really not very good :no:

aw :( I've recorded the audio, I'll post the link as soon as it's uploaded
gig report thread is opened

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3932270#post3932270

i wonder if people who watched it from the comfort of their couch should make a gig report too :teehee::naughty:

why not? it was exciting :naughty: Edited by mari62

Another one :wub2::wub2: lovely and tender *sigh* :wub2:

BRVjHLaCUAAKkK1.jpg:large

I also took a picture of her. It was so sweet. She took the picture of a crowd and she obviously enjoyed the concert. She was dancing a little bit and smiling a lot.

I also took a picture of her. It was so sweet. She took the picture of a crowd and she obviously enjoyed the concert. She was dancing a little bit and smiling a lot.

She's an amazing woman, I'm not surprised she has given a birth such an amazing son :wub2: