MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

BVHNkzrCMAAJ2_V.jpg:large

:teehee: Oh, someone should tell him to ALWAYS wear shoes like he did on the promo day! Lol!

This Italian adventure has started even better than I expected. I think it's unbelievable he can do all this, learn a new language in a few months, do live television shows with it and at the same time be as charming and funny as always. He can be very proud of himself. Excellent promotion for him in Italy, people can properly see his personality and knowledge :wub2:

:teehee: Oh, someone should tell him to ALWAYS wear shoes like he did on the promo day! Lol!

This Italian adventure has started even better than I expected. I think it's unbelievable he can do all this, learn a new language in a few months, do live television shows with it and at the same time be as charming and funny as always. He can be very proud of himself. Excellent promotion for him in Italy, people can properly see his personality and knowledge :wub2:

Yeah, yesterday Mika was already trending on Twitter, and I personally received so many messages from friends telling me he's so smart, and competent, and I said back that his music reflects his cuteness, his energy!! It was really really (#willywillywilly you will see) fantastic to see all the tweets of people who didn't know him being so enthusiastic of the chemistry he created. I followed XF before, but I never saw this joy and fun in the other judges, believe me!!

In Italy, on the FB private Italian group I suggested to gather the trend of likes and followers and above all the charts, I will post eventually my file here, with a graphic!! Happy Italian Christmas everyone!!

Edited by Valmont69