MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

So he hardly knows Italian, but he does know blowjob and willy... Interesting priorities :mf_rosetinted:

Willy was the English word of corse he knows the meaning and La Pompa was a Italien song......

[YOUTUBE]UqmEH08PhVg[/YOUTUBE]

so he got the meaning easily by learning the language :teehee:

So he hardly knows Italian, but he does know blowjob and willy... Interesting priorities :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly my thoughts :naughty:

About the pompa, our Italian teacher told us an hilarious story about one of his students who made holidays in Italy. She was riding with her bike and saw a young man having a flat tire. And she wanted to be nice and asked him if he needs a "pompa", of course meaning if he needs a tire pump, and without knowing the double meaning. The young man was very shocked :naughty:

@mousetrap

I've a recording of the second hour of the stream. But the first hour is missing, the quality isn't very good and I can't upload it right now.

I'm really hoping that we have an Italian TV recording. Or that someone manages to save/record the vids on their site at least.

Willy was the English word of corse he knows the meaning and La Pompa was a Italien song......

[YOUTUBE]UqmEH08PhVg[/YOUTUBE]

so he got the meaning easily by learning the language :teehee:

But he translated it to Italian for them, so he also knew the Italian word.

And isn't that Spanish?

Well, he could give a perfect translation of Willy into Italian :teehee:

But he translated it to Italian for them, so he also knew the Italian word.

Well,I think this is the most usual Italian word,everyone knows it :naughty:

Well,I think this is the most usual Italian word,everyone knows it :naughty:

Lol, btw, that word in Italy is used both with its literal (vulgar of course) meaning, but it is also used as the exact equivalent of the English "f**k". I'm telling you so that you won't freak out when you hear him saying that in the middle of a sentence!(he said that in the press conference for example :naughty:) . Mika Mika what are you making me explain? :doh: XD

However, for the videos, they are on the XF official site, but they are blocked outside Italy. You'd need someone who is very good at technological stuff (not me, I'm absolutely rubbish) and who can somehow manage to make the vids watchable in another format in another platform. But I don't know if it is possible, and I certainly don't know how to do it :dunno:

@mousetrap

I've a recording of the second hour of the stream. But the first hour is missing, the quality isn't very good and I can't upload it right now.

I'm really hoping that we have an Italian TV recording. Or that someone manages to save/record the vids on their site at least.

:bow: I'll watch it anyway :thumb_yello: I can't watch the show at Cielo because it's too late at night for me and moreover it doesn't work :sneaky2: So I'm absolutely out of XF :tears:

Lol, btw, that word in Italy is used both with its literal (vulgar of course) meaning, but it is also used as the exact equivalent of the English "f**k". I'm telling you so that you won't freak out when you hear him saying that in the middle of a sentence!(he said that in the press conference for example :naughty:) . Mika Mika what are you making me explain? :doh: XD

However, for the videos, they are on the XF official site, but they are blocked outside Italy. You'd need someone who is very good at technological stuff (not me, I'm absolutely rubbish) and who can somehow manage to make the vids watchable in another format in another platform. But I don't know if it is possible, and I certainly don't know how to do it :dunno:

Yep,I understand,"ma che ca**o" means Wtf,right? :thumb_yello:

It's weird that I can see some of the vids from XF site,but most of them are blocked :huh:

Yep,I understand,"ma che ca**o" means Wtf,right? :thumb_yello:

It's weird that I can see some of the vids from XF site,but most of them are blocked :huh:

:sneaky2: I really don't understand why MIKA is so keen on swearing, all the time, now also in Italien!? I really don't like it at all :doh: It sounds unpolite on stage, but that's his gig and show. I find it worse that he's doing it on a TV show, with thousands of people watching the program, at all ages - it's unnecessary -and quite rude, not funny, imo ::sneaky2::doh:

Love,love

me

:sneaky2: I really don't understand why MIKA is so keen on swearing, all the time, now also in Italien!? I really don't like it at all :doh: It sounds unpolite on stage, but that's his gig and show. I find it worse that he's doing it on a TV show, with thousands of people watching the program, at all ages - it's unnecessary -and quite rude, not funny, imo ::sneaky2::doh:

Love,love

me

I don't know,he's acting so childish sometimes :aah: Honestly,I don't like it when he's swearing on stage at all,even if it's his gig....

Love,love

me

I totally agree. Sounds so cheap.

I don't know,he's acting so childish sometimes :aah: Honestly,I don't like it when he's swearing on stage at all,even if it's his gig....

Me neither :sneaky2: understand me right, it sounds "poor" - imo, it's often persons with a poor language who swear a lot. MIKA has a rich language, he's very clever with expressing everything, and he gives good answers to questions - so why on earth this swearing, all the time :shocked: It really doesn't go well together with his beautiful look, and good personality ...

Love,love

me

Love,love

me

I watched that fraction of the vid and it was not funny at all.. :sneaky2: very rude and unnecessary.