MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Yeah, yesterday Mika was already trending on Twitter, and I personally received so many messages from friends telling me he's so smart, and competent, and I said back that his music reflects his cuteness, his energy!! It was really really (#willywillywilly you will see) fantastic to see all the tweets of people who didn't know him being so enthusiastic of the chemistry he created. I followed XF before, but I never saw this joy and fun in the other judges, believe me!!

In Italy, on the FB private Italian group I suggested to gather the trend of likes and followers and above all the charts, I will post eventually my file here, with a graphic!! Happy Italian Christmas everyone!!

The production must be so pleased they got him in the team, such a positive start! Thanks for keeping us updated! :thumb_yello:

By the way, that's me!:mf_rosetinted:

3a061504b0cd91b8663b5542a6271767_zps3e8c1af2.jpg[/img]

Cool! And it's good to connect names and faces, btw!

4df33f2766b02200140ff7dc8aa6ade1_zps50a42d91.jpg[/img]

Lol! Love seeing his joy :wub2:

Thanks so much everyone for all the interview links:flowers2:

They've been really interesting to watch! It's so great to hear that he feels free at XFactor as this is obviously really important. Also how impressive that he has become fluent in Italian in just a few months, he really should be proud of himself for that!

I was reading the tweets of the Italian fans who were watching the show yesterday and was so happy to see that all the comments were amazingly positive! Italia clearly loves him and thats so heartwarming!:wub2:

Cant wait to watch the show on cielo tonight!!!

LMAO

tumblr_mtqpf4DA7y1sjcqefo1_400.gif

Love this!!!

Argh, i forgot I'm going to watch a play tonight, do you think there will be a way to watch X Factor show later? Will someone try to put it all on YouTube?

:tears:

I hope they do. I've seen the bit with "Willy willy willy". Ever so funny. Bound to be a classic clip.

"I wanna willy willy willy wanna zig-a-zig ah!"

It really made Mika's night.