MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

I just finished to watch it,and I'm in tears,it's BRILLIANT! I was a little afraid to not be disappointed,but that was beyond my expectations :wub2: Mika was the most kind and polite judge,but genuinely true and professional :thumb_yello:

I just finished to watch it,and I'm in tears,it's BRILLIANT! I was a little afraid to not be disappointed,but that was beyond my expectations :wub2: Mika was the most kind and polite judge,but genuinely true and professional :thumb_yello:

Where did you watch it? I've missed the link. I tried to watch it last night but the streaming was stuck and I couldn't remove the ads and just gave up. Just reading people's reports and it sounds he exactly that kind of judge I imagined him to be.

I think in France we swear quite a lot, so I'm not chocked. :naughty:

Eriko gave a link on Twitter for the full show, but run, people, it may not last!

But I think these vidéos are less than one hour all together, was the show that short. Or is a part missing? Actually is it your video DerMoment?

Edit: Sabine shared the link above

Nobody sang "a willy song" ffs. :doh: The girls have terrible English and they are terrible singers. But um it's Italy and this is a piece of garbage reality TV show where the point of half of the auditions to mock and laugh at people who have no talent. I couldn't care less if Mika swears but carrying on and on about girls singing like they want some willy was disgusting. If Simon Cowell had been mocking Mika like that and Mika's sisters and mother were backstage waiting like the family of these girls you'd all be calling to boycott the show and sending out a lynch mob for Simon Cowell's head.

How do people get "witty", "respectful" and "brilliant" out of this? It's worse than I even imagined it could be and my expectations were already rock bottom. Mika has become the thing he claimed to depise the most.

Nobody sang "a willy song" ffs. :doh: The girls have terrible English and they are terrible singers. But um it's Italy and this is a piece of garbage reality TV show where the point of half of the auditions to mock and laugh at people who have no talent. I couldn't care less if Mika swears but carrying on and on about girls singing like they want some willy was disgusting. If Simon Cowell had been mocking Mika like that and Mika's sisters and mother were backstage waiting like the family of these girls you'd all be calling to boycott the show and sending out a lynch mob for Simon Cowell's head.

How do people get "witty", "respectful" and "brilliant" out of this? It's worse than I even imagined it could be and my expectations were already rock bottom. Mika has become the thing he claimed to depise the most.

Well said Christine, couldn't agree more :thumb_yello:

Where did you watch it? I've missed the link. I tried to watch it last night but the streaming was stuck and I couldn't remove the ads and just gave up. Just reading people's reports and it sounds he exactly that kind of judge I imagined him to be.

Go on FB :wink2:

Trust me,he was way better,I don't understand why some ppl said he was rude,you can't judge it only by a snippet of the show.Those willy girls were awful,that was their second performance :aah: And that Pompa girl get the humor very well,it was very funny the whole situation.

I guess we didn't watch the same clip then because what I saw was AWKWARD with a capital A.

I was talking about this one: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=436774669765439&set=vb.388516261238947&type=2&theater But I'm sure not everyone find funny the same things,the sense of humor it's not a standard feature :dunno:

Yes, we all understand that, of course. Sorry I used that term. This part of talent shows is always there (at least in the concepts I've seen before in my country). There are hundreds of people wanting to be stars even with no talent at all and after watching them, performance after performance judges might say something they later see rude even themselves. Well it was immature, of course. And it was included in the final cut because the production wants to show moments like that. I watched a part of the show I could find (they are mostly blocked) and he seems to be very respectful, is listening very carefully and takes a good contact with every contestant and I believe he will be a kind and understanding judge during the season. He is getting a lot of feedback on twitter and it's very positive.

He is getting a lot of feedback on twitter and it's very positive.

All the judges who mock and humiliate contestants get great feedback. That's why people watch these shows. It's entertaining for them.

I hope that everyone will honestly ask themselves how they would react if that was Mika on the stage at 20 years old and his family backstage hoping for a positive reaction from the judges. The fact that Mika is more talented than the girls is irrelevant. If the girls are not good enough to be on TV then the producers shouldn't put them on TV. But that's not the point of these auditions is it?

Well, maybe it wasn't that nice of him but I know he didn't mean to, and he may have also been a little drunk ;) He was acting a bit different and we all know Mika is different when he drinks...

Anyway, I'm sure it won't happen again.

BTW the TV producers don't know which are good and which are terrible. That's the for the judges to decide.

Edited by Tulun♥23

But everyone in the audience was laughing.....and the judges as well :original:

Yeah, that's what these tacky reality shows are about, ridiculing people who don't have talent(but think they do ) to get the ratings, instead of just showing people who have talent, and finding a new star, which would make a far better show

I hope that everyone will honestly ask themselves how they would react if that was Mika on the stage at 20 years old and his family backstage hoping for a positive reaction from the judges. The fact that Mika is more talented than the girls is irrelevant. If the girls are not good enough to be on TV then the producers shouldn't put them on TV. But that's not the point of these auditions is it?

They shouldn't have put them on TV, imo. Would be more entertaining to watch talented singers. Did you watch the whole situation?

They shouldn't have put them on TV, imo. Would be more entertaining to watch talented singers. Did you watch the whole situation?

No I'm not watching any more of it. I tried to avoid it but that willy willy willy nonsense was posted everywhere. I won't make that mistake again.

I might watch The Voice to see what this is about but X Factor is garbage. The notion that it is somehow different because it's Italy is ridiculous to me. It looks exactly the same, it's exactly the same concept and people with no talent are being put on stage so the judges can mock them. I fail to see how it has any merit over any other version of X Factor. Either you like these shows or you don't. And I don't.

Well' date=' maybe it wasn't that nice of him but I know he didn't mean to, and he may have also been a little drunk ;) He was acting a bit different and we all know Mika is different when he drinks...

Anyway, I'm sure it won't happen again.

BTW the TV producers don't know which are good and which are terrible. That's the for the judges to decide.[/quote']

Drunk? :blink:

Everyone in the production knew those girls are terrible. How could they not know.

No I'm not watching any more of it. I tried to avoid it but that willy willy willy nonsense was posted everywhere. I won't make that mistake again.

I might watch The Voice to see what this is about but X Factor is garbage. The notion that it is somehow different because it's Italy is ridiculous to me. It looks exactly the same, it's exactly the same concept and people with no talent are being put on stage so the judges can mock them. I fail to see how it has any merit than any other version of X Factor. Either you like these shows or you don't. And I don't.

Christine, if you do that every time Mika disappoints you, by the end of it you won't be a fan anymore! We don't know the full details of what happened, we have no idea what happened backstage, or if he was warned about his actions. WE DON'T KNOW! And yes, Mika sometimes disappoints me too, but then I remember WHY I'm here - because I love him and he makes me happy!

When you're a fan, you take the risk that the person you admire might disappoint you. And he does, because he's human. If it was the other way around, I'm sure he'd be disappointed in you sometimes. Just because he's judge now doesn't mean he can't make mistakes.

There are much more important people who have done much more embarassing things - Italy's former prime minister, for example.

So as Mika's fans - even if we're disappointed, we have to move past it, because by the end of the day - he did so many good things, that it's ok to forgive him for his mistakes.

I don't really care about him swearing. I do it myself all the time. Generation gap maybe?:naughty:

I'm no saint either, especially when I'm out on the road :naughty:

oh i can swear like a sailor & the "f" word is my favorite. :naughty:

but we don't really see that on tv here. mostly when we are familiar with people...

oh i can swear like a sailor & the "f" word is my favorite. :naughty:

but we don't really see that on tv here. mostly when we are familiar with people...

Well...in my country no swear word is banned so everybody swears on tv too. :naughty:

A friend of mine once did the audition before the real audition of X-factor or Idols or whatever. She was a good singer and she was told she was good but nothing special so she didn't go through to the next round. However, they did tell a guy in a chicken suit that he was amazing and put him through to the next round. That's the thing. They select the best and the worst in the pre-auditions.

I also think like Christine. Had the shoe been on the other foot, i don't think we would have thought it was funny/witty if judges made fun of Mika while his family waited back stage. :no:

I am a fan of Mika and his music, but it doesn't mean i have to like everything he does. XF is one of them. I don't like the show, i don't like the concept. I prefer The Voice & will probably look at the snippets of the show. The Voice does not (at least in USA & Canada) a section where they put horrible singers for judges to comment. The participants have talent, even if the "turning of the chair" is not guaranteed. American Idol has a "laugh at particpants" section also. I wait til those are over before i get into the show.

That being said, i can't wait to hear him sing on Jay Leno. That's the Mika i love to see & hear :wub2: