MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Well, yesterday I could get in! After a lot of begging and freezing outside, we found one ticket and being the one who'd never attended before, I went in.

The set is amazing, the screens are so big and the show is perfect, everything runs smoothly and all staff is very professional and careful.

The singers are so good. They sing beautifully and I cannot say one is better than another. Then it's only a matter of personal taste, and I must say Michele is far above the rest in my opinion!

I was so lucky to sit two rows behind Mika's back.....well, if you see it as luck.

Actually I could stare at a blue back for hours, never seeing his face but when they showed it in the huge screens :naughty: but seeing him interacting with people is quite an experience. Actually you can watch him without him being aware, so you get every shade. And I can confirm he's nice, sweet, polite and funny as we normally see him.

He never turns to the audience, even when people scream his name, and he never looks for approval as other judges do. :naughty:

He's quite focused on his job, and most of all, I think he cannot care less about the people behind him :teehee:

He always chooses very peculiar songs for his singers, some of them totally unknow to the Italian audience, and to the singers themselves. That's why he sometimes does not find the right response from the public votes.

Yesterday they were supposed to sing two songs, one of them a 'dance' one.

I'm sure everyone here expected some 'disco dance' music, while he chose songs he's used to dance at! Then some misunderstanding arose among the judges. But it's our fault, not his. You can dance at 'Nine to five' and 'Heavy cross'!!!

I was expecting Violetta singing 'Nine to five'. I quite liked her, and she didn't ruin my perfect memory :wub2: She's got a country voice, perfect for the role.

Aba sang 'Cosmic world' by Janis Joplin so well, everyone was shivering.

I was smiling to myself thinking about sariflor's comments to the mobbing at the party and seeing what happened last night during the breaks: clouds of teenagers (mostly, but not only) clustering around him in 0 seconds. Security men (better: wardrobes!!) protecting him and his Italian manager coming to the rescue. There have been 4 breaks, in 2 of them Mika remained in the theatre.

Complete madness. We'll never have a party here, and if we had, please don't turn up :naughty: I hope it'll calm down a bit after x-factor is gone...but it will take a lot of time. Next gigs will be orrendous moments.

Last but not least. Obviously he didn't know I was there, but he made a funny comment to Michele's performance. He said he isn't like industrial lasagne you can find in a motorway's fast food, but like homemade lasagne, you don't know how they're made, but you like them a lot.

Nice way to inform me he liked the lasagne I gave him last saturday. :mf_rosetinted:

it's some secret code we share Mika?!? :wink2:

So this is my report. A good enjoyable experience, not only Mika's focused.

I'm still skeptical about this new trend in his career, and I won't change my mind. At the same time I'm willing to get to know better about what he does, not shunning what I don't like. I think I was making this mistake here in my country, and I certainly did when he was having a huge success in France some time ago.

Well, yesterday I could get in! After a lot of begging and freezing outside, we found one ticket and being the one who'd never attended before, I went in.

The set is amazing, the screens are so big and the show is perfect, everything runs smoothly and all staff is very professional and careful.

The singers are so good. They sing beautifully and I cannot say one is better than another. Then it's only a matter of personal taste, and I must say Michele is far above the rest in my opinion!

I was so lucky to sit two rows behind Mika's back.....well, if you see it as luck.

Actually I could stare at a blue back for hours, never seeing his face but when they showed it in the huge screens :naughty: but seeing him interacting with people is quite an experience. Actually you can watch him without him being aware, so you get every shade. And I can confirm he's nice, sweet, polite and funny as we normally see him.

He never turns to the audience, even when people scream his name, and he never looks for approval as other judges do. :naughty:

He's quite focused on his job, and most of all, I think he cannot care less about the people behind him :teehee:

He always chooses very peculiar songs for his singers, some of them totally unknow to the Italian audience, and to the singers themselves. That's why he sometimes does not find the right response from the public votes.

I'm sure everyone here expected some 'disco dance' music, while he chose songs he's used to dance at! Then some misunderstanding arose among the judges. But it's our fault, not his. You can dance at 'Nine to five' and 'Heavy cross'!!!

I was expecting Violetta singing 'Nine to five'. I quite liked her, and she didn't ruin my perfect memory :wub2: She's got a country voice, perfect for the role.

I was smiling to myself thinking about sariflor's comments to the mobbing at the party and seeing what happened last night during the breaks: clouds of teenagers (mostly, but not only) clustering around him in 0 seconds. Security men (better: wardrobes!!) protecting him and his Italian manager coming to the rescue. There have been 4 breaks, in 2 of them Mika remained in the theatre.

Complete madness. We'll never have a party here, and if we had, please don't turn up :naughty: I hope it'll calm down a bit after x-factor is gone...but it will take a lot of time. Next gigs will be orrendous moments.

Last but not least. Obviously he didn't know I was there, but he made a funny comment to Michele's performance. He said he isn't like industrial lasagne you can find in a motorway's fast food, but like homemade lasagne, you don't know how they're made, but you like them a lot.

Nice way to inform me he liked the lasagne I gave him last saturday. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm still skeptical about this new trend in his career, and I won't change my mind. At the same time I'm willing to get to know better about what he does, not shunning what I don't like. I think I was making this mistake here in my country, and I certainly did when he was having a huge success in France some time ago.

:thumb_yello: Thanks for a good and positive report from "inside" - I'm happy you got in - and could hear by yourself his comment about your lasagne - really funny!!:aah:

I love "Cosmic" by JJ - has it on vinyl - from "good, old days" ...:naughty:

Love,love

me

Thanks for your report!

Thanks,Robertina,for your detailed report! :flowers2:

I'm glad you could get in and lived an enjoyable experience :thumb_yello: And I'm even more glad because you have confirmed some of my thoughts: Michele is the best by far,the contestants' level is very high,and Mika is ........Mika :wub2: I've always been delighted to see him interacting with other people,because he is so spontaneous and witty,so this show is a great opportunity for me.And I have to admit that the Italian XF is way much better than ours,I couldn't watch here a minute of it,it's a torture :aah:

It's obvious he was still under the spell of your lasagne and couldn't get it out of his head :naughty: Did you stayed for Xtra factor too?

Thanks,Robertina,for your detailed report! :flowers2:

I'm glad you could get in and lived an enjoyable experience :thumb_yello: And I'm even more glad because you have confirmed some of my thoughts: Michele is the best by far,the contestants' level is very high,and Mika is ........Mika :wub2: I've always been delighted to see him interacting with other people,because he is so spontaneous and witty,so this show is a great opportunity for me.And I have to admit that the Italian XF is way much better than ours,I couldn't watch here a minute of it,it's a torture :aah:

It's obvious he was still under the spell of your lasagne and couldn't get it out of his head :naughty: Did you stayed for Xtra factor too?

yes I did, nothing special to report...but some dodgy comments from Mika about how Simona likes to have her bananas :mf_rosetinted:

laughing like a kid as in the willy willy willy thing :mf_rosetinted:

yes I did, nothing special to report...but some dodgy comments from Mika about how Simona likes to have her bananas :mf_rosetinted:

laughing like a kid as in the willy willy willy thing :mf_rosetinted:

:doh: Let's blame it on a caffeine overdose again :mf_rosetinted:

From X Factor Twitter:

Volete partecipare alla finale? La vendita dei primi biglietti sarà attiva a partire dalle 14 su @TicketOneIT! http://bit.ly/1dFwLMx #XF7

Tickets already sold out, in 1 second!!!

Hard life for fans :aah:

And they were also too expensive!!!

50 and 70 euro!!! And Mika does not even sing a note :crybaby:

No problems about the price anyway, we are not able to buy... :sneaky2:

Tickets already sold out, in 1 second!!!

Hard life for fans :aah:

And they were also too expensive!!!

50 and 70 euro!!! And Mika does not even sing a note :crybaby:

No problems about the price anyway, we are not able to buy... :sneaky2:

less then a second but I tried for my friend 's daughter as Xsmas present

shame shame shammmmmeeee

Or because he was getting really tired :mf_rosetinted: He acted like that in France for The Voice too, mostly at the end of the recording sessions, around 2 AM :aah:

Then that's most likely the reason :thumb_yello: I can imagine it's not very easy for him to do these shows in a foreign language,for so many hours,til late in the night.

Finished to watch the whole episode,and I wanna say WOW,Aba!! She was stunning with Kozmic Blues! :thumb_yello: Perfect performance :wub2:

Michele was the same as always,wonderful,with a mysterious flavor of homemade lasagne :naughty: (man,Mika is really obsessed by food,Roberta's gift must have been an immense bliss for him :teehee: )

I liked Violetta this time,her performance was warmer and more natural,but again I must say that Mika is a genius when it comes to choosing the songs for her.

I become a little bored by Ape Escape,it's always the same:a piece of rock mixed with rap,again and again,while the other contestants are performing different musical styles.I was surprised to hear they went to the ballotage,but now I get why.

I'm sorry for Gaia,but only one can win,and I'm sure she will follow this path anyway,someone must help her in the future.I was sure she will get out sooner or later,reading people's opinions on twitter you can see they find her too weird and different :doh: